Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Yes I'm ALIVE!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/82351-yes-im-alive.html)

OZCOBRA 09-21-2007 04:53 AM

Yes I'm ALIVE!!!

A BIG HELLO to all my old CC BUDDIES...
The Big Dog lives!!!
AND I'M NOW DIVORCED:D ...a little poorer though ....
except for the little COBRA booty she didn't now about !!! :)

Regards Paul

Chrome 09-21-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OZCOBRA

except for the little COBRA booty she didn't now about !!! :)

Regards Paul

Paul, I hope she doesn't read the forum: Or your "Booty" might be gone::CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

acecob 09-21-2007 05:22 AM

:p :p :p I LIKE HIM !!!!! :JEKYLHYDE **) :JEKYLHYDE **) :JEKYLHYDE **) :JEKYLHYDE

OZCOBRA 09-21-2007 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrome
Paul, I hope she doesn't read the forum: Or your "Booty" might be gone::CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

Ahh..Though I didn't actually state what that booty was:D ... for the record my little booty is THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE that I will bring to this Forum ..you will all be EN-RICHED in many ways .... :LOL:
She just never knew the Passion that I held for these cars!!!!!!!!

Rebel1 09-21-2007 05:45 AM

Hang on!...

There is only room for one $hit stirrer in here and I'm it. ;)

So it seems that some of the Victorian fellas know ya but us Queenslanders do have some class, so some-one introduce this OZCOBRA Dude. :rolleyes:

Anyways Paul, welcome back to the madhouse. :D

OZCOBRA 09-21-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel1
Hang on!...

There is only room for one $hit stirrer in here and I'm it. ;)

So it seems that some of the Victorian fellas know ya but us Queenslanders do have some class, so some-one introduce this OZCOBRA Dude. :rolleyes:

Anyways Paul, welcome back to the madhouse. :D

CHEERS MATE ...... Just looking at the dates we joined the forum ...
I WAS HERE FIRST!!!!

Paul

Rebel1 09-21-2007 05:59 AM

NOPE!...YA WAS NOT :)

This blu$$y server fell over once and I had ta start all over again....so there! :LOL:
Least that's me story and I'm stickin to it. :D

Cheers

Rebel1 09-21-2007 06:03 AM

So ole mate...apart from givin away half ya assets .....wot else ya been up to? :JEKYLHYDE

Cheers

OZCOBRA 09-21-2007 06:04 AM

I've got 2YRS of posting to catch up on ...just getting the count going again!!

Rebel1 09-21-2007 06:10 AM

Well to bring ya up to speed really quickly. :)

Those bluddy darksiders are takin over the place....breedin like rabbits they are.

Those 6 Ltr L76 holden engines can be bought brand spankin for $4500.00 and the less loyal amonst us have defected to the dark side and puttin them in. :rolleyes:

Shame on em I say ;) :D

OZCOBRA 09-21-2007 06:21 AM

I was certainly entertaining the thought .:JEKYLHYDE ...But one could not bring one self to desecrate though holy engine bay....I spit on those who dare commit such a despicable act in such a holy site ...:D

Rebel1 09-21-2007 06:29 AM

Quote:

I was certainly entertaining the thought .:JEKYLHYDE ...But one could not bring one self to desecrate though holy engine bay....I spit on those who dare commit such a despicable act in such a holy site ...:D

That's wot I reckon too ... :D

Aussie Mike 09-21-2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

My engine bay is a little bit holy at the moment but I plan on patching them before I paint it. :JEKYLHYDE

Welcome back Paul

Cheers

REPTYL 09-22-2007 07:44 PM

Hi Paul,

You'll have to come around for dinner one night; we have a lot to catch up on.
The club has grown substantially since your presidential rule all those years back. Membership numbers are now in to the 120's.
After this years renewals we have just had a single digit membership number become available that we would gladly slot an Ex President in to.
Would love to see a bit more of you around the Vic Cobra scene in coming months.
I caught up with Doug last night and he said you had resurfaced. You'll have plenty of dust to blow off the old cobra once you get started again.
I think Club Cobra has changed a little since you were last around, with a few antagonists taking things a bit too serious on occasion.
Still a great place for Cobra news and info and the occasional light hearted dig.

Welcome back Dude.

OZCOBRA 09-23-2007 06:13 AM

G'day J & J,

Mate I would gladly take that single digit:cool: , then direct it to any antagonists so they can feel the real and redefined meaning on any privacy issues they may have:D :D . I'm again on a leash but this dog is no longer muzzled and will bite without warning.....

ANTAGONISTS BEWARNED !!!
THE BIG DOG IS BACK!!!!!!........
Jason I'll PM you my details...Paul

Rebel1 09-23-2007 06:29 AM

Gawd, I been on CC for years without a break and have not ever ruffled any feathers. :JEKYLHYDE and........

I have yet to get an invite to REPTYL'S place!!!!!! :(

So Paul, wot you got that I haven't heh?. :LOL: :LOL:

OZCOBRA 09-23-2007 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel1
Gawd, I been on CC for years without a break and have not ever ruffled any feathers. :JEKYLHYDE and........

I have yet to get an invite to REPTYL'S place!!!!!! :(

So Paul, wot you got that I haven't heh?. :LOL: :LOL:

1/
There lies the Problem ...FEATHERS!!!! Chickensh@t... Just rip into the one with the biggest mouth and they run away with their tail between their legs!!!:CRY: :C'mon admit it you've missed me???
2/
I'm Special !!!!:D
3/
An EX-WIFE maybe???:LOL:See I knew they didn't like her....LOL

Asp302 09-25-2007 04:07 AM

another one of brians fantastic cars.hope to see it at the nats with the other mexicans staying at the central.

OZCOBRA 09-25-2007 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asp302
another one of brians fantastic cars.hope to see it at the nats with the other mexicans staying at the central.

Not this year Mate :CRY: definitely Next year though:D .... look forward to seeing your car and doing the old Comparison chat.

Regards Paul

BMK 09-26-2007 06:44 AM

OZCOBRA

Welcome back again... I think..:confused:

Hey big fella send me some details.

Will you head up to the nationals this year to have a look around.

I was going to drive my car up but time does not permit - flying up AM Friday and back late PM Sunday.