Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Understand it's some bloke's birthday... (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/86999-understand-its-some-blokes-birthday.html)

Jamo 04-17-2008 12:17 AM

Understand it's some bloke's birthday...

Happy Birthday Bernie. :D

stephen low 04-17-2008 01:15 AM

That's been kept quiet............

So how young are you Bernie??

400TT 04-17-2008 01:18 AM

Happy Birthday Bernie, hope you have a good one.

With the GT40, I reckon he's feeling like a kid again. :D

Baz 04-17-2008 02:30 AM

Many happy returns Bernie. Hope you have had a great day. Sorry I won't see you at the Nats this year. Will be on a 28 day cruise on Sun Princess to Tahiti. That's Martha's idea. I'd rather be at the Nats. Maybe next year with the new car.

Baz.

Ron61 04-17-2008 02:32 AM

:)

Bernie,

Happy birthday and may you have many more of them. Great year for you with the GT-40 and all. Enjoy it and all the best.

Ron :)

hey,littlecobra 04-17-2008 05:25 AM

hey, Jamo! you beat me to it!!! :p :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR BURGER MAN!!! :D :D :D

(i have something for you, but you'll have to come to texas to get it!!!!!) :LOL: :LOL:

no.... j/k. I'll put it in the mail next week. sorry it'll be late for your bday!! :)
Kristen

trularin 04-17-2008 06:10 AM

HAPPY BirthDAY Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you in London!

:D :D :D

Clois Harlan 04-17-2008 09:53 AM

Hey Bernie, we know you're older but are you really WISER!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Clois

BT SNAKE 04-17-2008 05:36 PM

Happy Birthday Buddy.

I got you a lousy T-shirt from Luckenbach.:rolleyes:
Just haven't gotten around to the post office yet.:3DSMILE:

Hersh:)

BMK 04-17-2008 06:17 PM

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Like any young lady I'm not about to tell you my age. I was born in 1953 though..:3DSMILE:

Yes was a great day and all the gang here took me out last night to dinner for my birthday. I took the day off work and today as well to get over the red wine..:eek:

I was telling Anne that now I'm 55 I will start to wind down and take it easy. Her reply was something to the affect that she did not want me under her feet and interrupting her lunches with the girls etc.

She said I hadn't done much for the last 10 or so years, so how could I wind down anymore - hell that cut close to the bone..%/

Yes was a great day and I look forward to many more..:3DSMILE:

Thanks again to you all for the kind thoughts.

Bernie

richardferguson 04-17-2008 06:32 PM

Have a good one mate.
Richard

Aussie Mike 04-17-2008 06:39 PM

Happy Birthday Bernie.

:):):)

ROUSHAC 04-17-2008 07:12 PM

Hope you have a great B'Day, Bernie!

(1953??? Heck, you're still just a kid! :LOL:)

BMK 04-17-2008 09:51 PM

Roushac

Mmmm I have a New Years Resolution that started today with the birthday - it's get back on that bike and get fit...**)..**)

Thanks for the wishes.

BMK 04-17-2008 09:53 PM

richardferguson

Rich,

Thanks mate.

I just watched the medical program and it appears that I'm now at risk.

Better get one of those rubber gloves on Doc...:LOL:

Aussie Mike

Mike,

Thanks mate.

BJ's Snake 04-17-2008 10:15 PM

Hope you had a great day Bernie,
I will shout you a beer at the Nationals If you get there.

Cheers
Brett

schipps 04-17-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernie Knight (Post 835811)
Hey all,

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Like any young lady I'm not about to tell you my age. I was born in 1953 though..:3DSMILE:

Yes was a great day and all the gang here took me out last night to dinner for my birthday. I took the day off work and today as well to get over the red wine..:eek:

Bernie

Bernie,

Sounds like you had a great day.

I have to ask, did you get to use the party room at maccas for the big day???:LOL::LOL::LOL:

cheers

Mick

Rebel1 04-17-2008 11:20 PM

Bernie, born 1953 hey?...that puts you smack bang between consent and collapse ........ I think, but then I was always lousy at math.;)

Cheers mate...hope ya got/had/will get a good one. :eek:

richardferguson 04-17-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernie Knight (Post 835903)
richardferguson

Rich,

Thanks mate.

I just watched the medical program and it appears that I'm now at risk.

Better get one of those rubber gloves on Doc...:LOL:

Aussie Mike

Mike,

Thanks mate.

Yes Bernie. Don't mind if I delegate, do you?:D
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/dre.jpg

BMK 04-18-2008 01:51 AM

richardferguson

Rich

Yes sure delegate.. to that young blonde receptionist..:3DSMILE: