Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   A Idea for the Nats for CCC members (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/90396-idea-nats-ccc-members.html)

spookypt 08-18-2008 08:52 PM

A Idea for the Nats for CCC members

Just thinking... who likes the idea of writing on our windscreens in white pen our CCC forum names so as we know who we all are and can introduce oursleves when we see a familiar name...

Any suggestions...

SpookyPT

stiffy 08-18-2008 09:00 PM

Great idea,..............

What about for those with the new sporty screens......:(:(

STIFFY

boxhead 08-18-2008 09:39 PM

Sounds like a good idea.

Cameron Parsons 08-18-2008 10:05 PM

Good Idea Matt,

Mines easy.. :D

Cameron

REPTYL 08-18-2008 10:48 PM

Great idea..

Don't let Rohan talk you in to displaying graphical represtations of the CCC user names.

Philm 08-19-2008 12:06 AM

Good as done

We produce the numbers and names for the nationals, we will do them in the same way.

If you want them please let me Know.

Phil

Tenrocca 08-19-2008 12:25 AM

Not that Ill have the car ready - but I wouldnt be game....:p

boxhead 08-19-2008 12:45 AM

Can I get my name please Phil?

On a seperate question, from memory there is a number that goes on the screen? how tall is this, and how tall would you be making the name plate?

richardferguson 08-19-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cameron Parsons (Post 871535)
Good Idea Matt,

Mines easy.. :D

Cameron

What 'e said.:D

OZVENOM 08-19-2008 04:48 AM

Thanks Phil.

Hey Phil not fair you get to do some practice I havent been on a track for over 8 months now .
We can put our ccc names on the cage bar .
Thanks Phil
So your names are Rage Racer Phil
And Kick A$$ Karen. just a sugestion.:LOL:
Mat did a couple of laps the other day when i was fitting the belts for him we have to make sure there is enough adjustment for both of us. I wired in the overdrive switch tonite i dont think we will need it as with the new gearing 3rd gives us about 250 kph and over drive well thats very fast. nfmtu (not for matt to use.)

oz.

spookypt 08-19-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OZVENOM (Post 871570)
Hey Phil not fair you get to do some practice I havent been on a track for over 8 months now .
We can put our ccc names on the cage bar .
Thanks Phil
So your names are Rage Racer Phil
And Kick A$$ Karen. just a sugestion.:LOL:
Mat did a couple of laps the other day when i was fitting the belts for him we have to make sure there is enough adjustment for both of us. I wired in the overdrive switch tonite i dont think we will need it as with the new gearing 3rd gives us about 250 kph and over drive well thats very fast. nfmtu (not for matt to use.)

oz.

SCOTTY - NOTE - PLEASE DISCONNECT THIS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

spookypt 08-19-2008 04:12 PM

Phil, that'd be great if you could do that for Oz and I!. Muchly appreciated!

Philm 08-20-2008 11:57 PM

Last Chance,

Guys and Gals,
The production team (KIDS) are well underway with the race numbers, it is no problem to do your forum names, we have done some already.

If you want yours let me know soon Please.

Also let me know if you are ford powered, so I can use the stonger vinyl:3DSMILE:

Phil

boxhead 08-21-2008 12:37 AM

Is the extra strength to prevent tearing caused by vibrations?

Wazza 08-21-2008 01:35 AM

I'm keen....
Thanks Phil,

Regards,
Warren....
i,e, "Wazza"

Cameron Parsons 08-21-2008 01:47 AM

Wazza,

will it be the red racer or MDB?

Cameron

Wazza 08-21-2008 05:10 AM

Just got home from warehouse....engine repaired and IN tonight...a few bits and pieces to finish ( Headers/exhaust/fluids etc. etc.) ....should be running by Saturday, ready to find some track time somewhere, so I can find out what it's like to be racing again.

Mr. Do Bee likes long fast country drives these days, and hopes not to have to come out of retirement.

Fingers crossed !

Regards,
Warren.

acecob 08-21-2008 05:36 AM

While you're there Phili, may as well make one for me, u just never know......
what might happen %/

Philm 08-21-2008 05:38 AM

I hope so

No worries Pete,
Don't tease like that, I hope you do bring it along.

Phil

dadndave 08-21-2008 06:53 AM

pHIL, i'LL WANT ONE TOO. BUT HOW ARE WE GOING TO MATCH THEM UP:confused: