Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   2009 BACC End of Summer Run (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/98745-2009-bacc-end-summer-run.html)

RodKnock 09-25-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTED (Post 987042)
No, not a Tiger. The other alternative I'm considering is Ariel Atom, but I need to get up to speed on how to register it first.

Tom (CobraSnake), if I showed up in a 2006 Ford GT (Heritage), would it be ok?

thx

GTED

Are you kidding? You can take my spot out front.

GTED 09-25-2009 04:07 PM

You are a funny man. Hope Tom is cool with it and my calendar works out, then, I'm looking forward to be in Cobra-heaven!! I've always loved the looks of the Cobra.

GTED

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodKnock (Post 987044)
Are you kidding? You can take my spot out front.

RodKnock 09-25-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTED (Post 987050)
You are a funny man. Hope Tom is cool with it and my calendar works out, then, I'm looking forward to be in Cobra-heaven!! I've always loved the looks of the Cobra.

GTED

And I've always loved the looks of the GT and GT40.

All kidding aside, the GT and GT40's are always welcome. One of our local members brings his TR6, until his ERA FIA is delivered, and another brings his C6 Z06 when his Cobra is unavailable.

cobrasnake 09-25-2009 04:17 PM

GTED - it sounds like you have a replica GT 40. As far as I know, these cars, Daytona Coupes and Roadsters all qualify you to be a member of the BACC.

Please go to baccevents.com and sign up to become a member. Be sure to ask for an Evite to the EOSR. You will also see information regarding weekly BACC "meetings" where you are always welcome.

Tom

RodKnock 09-25-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrasnake (Post 987056)
GTED - it sounds like you have a replica GT 40. As far as I know, these cars, Daytona Coupes and Roadsters all qualify you to be a member of the BACC.

Please go to baccevents.com and sign up to become a member. Be sure to ask for an Evite to the EOSR. You will also see information regarding weekly BACC "meetings" where you are always welcome.

Tom

Tom, he has one of the 4,000 or so Ford GT's made in 2005-2006.

GTED 09-25-2009 04:30 PM

Thank Tom. Just signed up at baccevents.

Looking forward to check out some cool Cobras.

GTED

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrasnake (Post 987056)

Tom

Randy Rosenberg 09-25-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodKnock (Post 987062)
Tom, he has one of the 4,000 or so Ford GT's made in 2005-2006.

Yeah, we've let a few join our club who drive those more modern vehicles...:LOL:

GTED 09-25-2009 07:18 PM

hahaha, that is so BIG of you. How many people have signed up for this event?

Also, anyone signed up for the track event at Infineon with TrackMasters on 10/8 or 10/9?

Ed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Rosenberg (Post 987111)
Yeah, we've let a few join our club who drive those more modern vehicles...:LOL:

Monster 09-26-2009 05:18 PM

Ed I received your request to be added to the BACCEVENTS mailing list. I sent you a response for a bit more info from you did you receive my request?

Thanks,
Mike

GTED 09-26-2009 07:22 PM

Hi Mike

I got your email and just replied. thx

ED

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster (Post 987310)
Ed I received your request to be added to the BACCEVENTS mailing list. I sent you a response for a bit more info from you did you receive my request?

Thanks,
Mike

289fia_cobra 09-27-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTED (Post 987130)
hahaha, that is so BIG of you. How many people have signed up for this event?

Also, anyone signed up for the track event at Infineon with TrackMasters on 10/8 or 10/9?

Ed

Well, not that event, but I am going to the Audi HPDE on 10/2-10/4. Should be a lotta fun!

Good to see a GT40 amongst the snakes.

GTED 09-27-2009 09:55 AM

Thanks! Can't wait to see all the Cobras and pick the owners' brain on what to look for in a Cobra.

Anyone attending the Danville Concourse today?

Ed

Quote:

Originally Posted by 289fia_cobra (Post 987376)
Well, not that event, but I am going to the Audi HPDE on 10/2-10/4. Should be a lotta fun!

Good to see a GT40 amongst the snakes.

289fia_cobra 09-28-2009 08:43 AM

I'm going to be picking up a "Go Pro" video recorder this week while I'm up at Infineon. Hoping to take a video during the 'End-of-Summer' run. I don't know if anyone has ever done this before so it might be a first.

I've tried using my handheld DVR on a suction cup but it was a bit unnerving having it sit next to the roll bar and praying it wouldn't lose suction. The Go-Pro has a clamp that will accomodate up to 2.5" dia. so it will easily fit on my 2" roll bars.

badrich 10-06-2009 12:45 PM

Tom: I'm looking forward to this event. Got the Evite but couldn't find the details. Was that on purpose? :o Rich

cobrasnake 10-06-2009 02:15 PM

Rich - only in your case :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The details are on baccevents.com. Please respond to your Evite and let us know if you will have a co-pilot and if you will make breakfast and/or lunch so we can get a head count.

Tom

tkb289 10-06-2009 06:34 PM

For those that are interested in photos for the BACC calendar ...

The Mountain Winery is a great venue fro photos. Bring you camera and take some photos of your car and forward the best one(s) to Tom
(see thread http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...=bacc+calendar)

OR

I will be at the Mountain Winery about 1:15 pm and stay until the event is over. I'll have my camera and be happy to take some photos of your car if you like. It can be during the event or as things are winding down.

See you Saturday!

- Tim

289fia_cobra 10-06-2009 08:52 PM

Tom, I don't know if I put down "2" for the event. I think my co-pilot will be coming instead of my wife but not sure what I put down but I will likely be 2.

badrich 10-07-2009 11:04 AM

Tom: I'll be there for breakfast and lunch, but no one wants to ride with me. Too scary a ride, I guess. :eek: Rich

PANAVIA 10-09-2009 01:15 AM

huh---I Havent got the evite....ping ...ping....

Randy Rosenberg 10-09-2009 04:19 PM

Steve, did you pay your club dues??? :D