Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/)
-   -   2009 BACC End of Summer Run (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/bay-area-cobra-club/98745-2009-bacc-end-summer-run.html)

cobrasnake 08-04-2009 10:57 AM

2009 - BACC End of Summer Run

October 10th - on the Peninsula. Please save the date.

A local car aficionado has recently agreed to host our Fifth Annual End of Summer Run at his "Toy Box". You will be most impressed by the depth of his Collection and it's surroundings. We are working out the day's details and will advise when more is finalized. Co-pilots are invited and encouraged for this event - it should be completed by mid-afternoon.

Once finalized, invitations with the more particular details will be sent out via EVITE.

Tom

4pipes 08-04-2009 02:18 PM

Will do. Date saved

4pipes 08-04-2009 02:56 PM

My bad, we'll be in Santa Cruz. If you happen to come through, I'll meet up for a while.

Monster 08-04-2009 02:58 PM

All,
note that the evite invitations will only be sent out to those registered on BACCEVENTS.com mailing list. Please go to www.baccevents.com to get on the emailing list for this and other BACC events.

Thanks,
Mike

289fia_cobra 08-04-2009 07:01 PM

hmmm.... ALMS is that weekend. However, I am signing up for the ACNA the weekend before. Decisions, decisions.

PANAVIA 08-05-2009 01:44 PM

Keep us in the loop.

solorolla 08-09-2009 12:00 AM

Count me in!

johnc427 08-13-2009 08:42 PM

just tried to get on the bacc site for invites. Won't seem to let me in to register. can someone else try to see if they can get in? Thanks, Johnc427

Got the Bug 08-13-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnc427 (Post 974459)
just tried to get on the bacc site for invites. Won't seem to let me in to register. can someone else try to see if they can get in? Thanks, Johnc427

I doesn't look like the registration is open yet. You might want to join the BACC mailing list so you get notified as soon as the details are announced.

register (at) baccevents.com - (didn't include @ to reduce junk mail).

John Place 08-18-2009 08:22 PM

End of Summer Run

Pity, would like to go, but it's S.F Fleet Week with Blue Angels.

If the date is changed I will be along.

John

bill bradshaw 08-18-2009 11:15 PM

end of year drive

Tom we need our bay area fix, so keep us informed about the 10th. Bill

cobrasnake 09-15-2009 10:09 AM

Things are still on for October 10th. Just hammering out the final details. Evites should be going out within the week so make sure www.BACCEvents.com has your information.
Tom

csx wnab 09-15-2009 10:31 AM

i would like to go, but not sure if my broken leg will be up for it would it be ok if you put me down for two....with the possibility of a no-show?

cobrasnake 09-23-2009 09:51 AM

Mt. Winery with no Cobras

Here is where we will be parking for lunch and the wine tasting. It will look great with a bunch of Cobras. Beyond that building on the end is the Santa Clara Valley. :MECOOL:

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...iew_Small_.JPG

289fia_cobra 09-23-2009 11:29 PM

Forget ALMS! 10/10 @ Winery! :D

badrich 09-25-2009 12:03 PM

Sounds interesting, Tom, tell us more. Rich

RodKnock 09-25-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badrich (Post 986933)
Sounds interesting, Tom, tell us more. Rich

http://www.baccevents.com/

GTED 09-25-2009 02:58 PM

Hi all

I'm new to this Forum, to learn more about Cobra. I'm considering getting a completely impractical toy, as much, a Cobra is high on my list as well as another alternative.....

With all the different manufacturers, I'm getting dizzy just trying to see what's the difference between them. As such, it will be beneficial for me to attend some of the Cobra events for me to chat with you owners and check out and learn more about the different makers' features.

For this End of Summer event, can a non-Cobra driver participate? If I'm allowed to participate and my calendar permits, I'll show up in a close-cousin of a Cobra (me think).....

Please advise.

GTED

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodKnock (Post 986934)

RodKnock 09-25-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTED (Post 987021)
Hi all

I'm new to this Forum, to learn more about Cobra. I'm considering getting a completely impractical toy, as much, a Cobra is high on my list as well as another alternative.....

With all the different manufacturers, I'm getting dizzy just trying to see what's the difference between them. As such, it will be beneficial for me to attend some of the Cobra events for me to chat with you owners and check out and learn more about the different makers' features.

For this End of Summer event, can a non-Cobra driver participate? If I'm allowed to participate and my calendar permits, I'll show up in a close-cousin of a Cobra (me think).....

Please advise.

GTED

OK I'll bite. Tiger?

I'm sure you could attend any of the events with whatever car you have, but Tom (CobraSnake) would be the arbiter on the "End of The Summer Run" event.

GTED 09-25-2009 03:50 PM

No, not a Tiger. The other alternative I'm considering is Ariel Atom, but I need to get up to speed on how to register it first.

Tom (CobraSnake), if I showed up in a 2006 Ford GT (Heritage), would it be ok?

thx

GTED

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodKnock (Post 987037)
OK I'll bite. Tiger?

I'm sure you could attend any of the events with whatever car you have, but Tom (CobraSnake) would be the arbiter on the "End of The Summer Run" event.