23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2002, 08:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Unique 289 Fia

UNIQUE 289 FIA, factory assembled chasis and drive train. Fully sorted with Southern Automotive built 351 Windsor engine. Aluminum heads, roller rockers, pro street cam and performance package. Stunning two stage paint in "blue denim pearl", with silver body stripes, and red competition stripes on front fenders. Black powder coated frame, roll bar and jack stands. Silver ceramic coated side pipes and headers. Unique's attention to original detail and quality, with carrera coil-over suspension, Jaguar rear end, Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes, and 4 speed top loader transmission. Compomotive rims, with 15" BF Goodrich TA radials. Dependable daily driver with awesome power, or wax and shine show car. Completed 11-01; 2500 miles. $39,900. Can not be built for this price! Car will be at DSCC gathering in Atlanta, April 13-14, if still available. Contact Fred at: poolman35@hotmail.com, for pictures or additional info.
Old 03-14-2002, 09:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast. 514 / 6 speed Richmond overdrive
Not Ranked     
Lightbulb Fred, you need to post a picture

You could even put it in your member's profile. Just as in ladies personal ads, a pretty picture gets lots more responses from guys
James Madison, father of the Constitution, said, "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." He also said, "No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.standdown.net/index.htm
Old 03-14-2002, 10:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile RE: Pictures

Sorry gang, I have not noodled through posting pics on this thread, or the photo gallery. I will be happy to e-mail serious potential buyers with pics from the build at Unique, to the finished car. Or the car is listed and pictured on the Cobra Country website under cars for sale.

Fred
Old 03-14-2002, 10:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Fred,
2,500 miles and you have given up on your dream, or did you go with the guys out to the Kirkhams? I hope you are at our meeting in Georgia in less than a month Cobra or no Cobra.

Dan
Old 03-14-2002, 01:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Cool LIVING THE DREAM

Dan,

Since you are not too far down the road from me, then you know how great our weather has been lately. My car is running SO well, that I've had it out almost every day for the past few weeks. Great fun to say the least!! Thank god the troopers who have been pulling me over have all been car freaks...two of them have reminded me that over 25 miles an hour over the speed limit is a trip to jail. So far no jail, no tickets, just a lot of questions about the car. My dream is alive, however, I'm coaching one son's baseball team and the other son with tennis, my wife wants to travel, and ALL I want to do is drive my Cobra. For the sake of family unity, I'm going to set my dream on hold for a little while and revisit it later when the boys are in college. Besides, it might just keep me out of jail...for now! I'll be in Atlanta at the DSSC gathering. Really don't care if I sell or not, the car is beautiful and I love driving it.

Fred
Old 03-14-2002, 03:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Family first, so I wish you luck on your sale. See you in McDonough in April, don't bring the cops. It is hard to keep your foot out of it.
Dan
Old 03-17-2002, 05:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC, 351W
Not Ranked     

Fred,
Sorry to hear your selling. I wish the best for you and unity for your family. Moderation is a tuff with a Cobra. Good luck!
Okiesnake
Old 03-17-2002, 06:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up APPRECIATION

Okiesnake,

Thank you for your sentiments. As I mentioned to Dan, there is really no over bearing pressure for me by my family to sell my pride and joy. My wife and I went on a long ride today in the gorgeous Florida sunshine and had a ball. She really likes the Cobra too, and there is a glimmer in her eye when I wind it up and we are going past the 100mph mark with the smooth control and safety of a Unique chasis/suspension! If some individual wants to take advantage of not having to wait for six months to have the thrill of owning one of these pearls, then I would be willing to sell at what is a fair price for a great running and beautiful Cobra. In the mean time, I continue to enjoy every ride that I take, which is almost daily. Hearing from guys like you with continued support makes it even better.

Fred