21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 01:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

Glad you are proceeding, I have less patience. I went through similar problems with Heritage Hot Rods ( now Davicki enterprises in Kankakee,Ill), Dearborn Deuce that Jim Inglese had part of and just last month Hot Rod Air in Texas. I basicly start a fire around their perimeter and when they see they are incircled I get my money back. Posts on related websites is also very helpful. The 2 prior companies have folded( the first one ripped off the new owner and re-opened under the new name, but still "morally inadequate"). Dearborn Deuce folded and seems to have paid part of their debt to ASC with the '33 roadster that ASC is making ( Dearborn Deuce unveiled it while still taking deposits on the 2 previous releases they could never fulfill). They also took down some other smaller shops that went unpaid. Hot Rod Air seems to be on the same road. They gave a lot of sweet talk but it took a month of escalating pressure and phone calls to their Police department to get the money back. I am becoming a big COD guy, if they can deliver, I can pay, but I refuse to pay upfront in this atmosphere. I don't need anything bad enough to trust any business currently. I generalize, because I have some shops that I have dealt with for many years that I have little concern over. But when voicemail boxes are never answered and "real" people are un avalable for phone orders/tech info and then voicemail boxes are full for extended periods....time is not on their side, nor is it on yours in regards to money. JMHO
Old 03-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the reply

I too am short on patience however I am trying the legal route first. Frustrating yes very much so.....

FOR THE RECORD: I DO NOT REFERENCE RWB EXPRESS, ROBERT W. BEVERLY, BOB W. BEVERLEY OR DEB MOOSE (HIS WIFE) AS I HAVE HEARD HE HAS THE NUTS TO USE ME AS A REFERENCE FOR OTHERS IN OUR GROUP.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     

Written to me by an American in service!
-------------
Mr. Gagnon
I hope you can provide me with some information On this Bob Beverly character. I was just informed by a close friend of mine had dealings with him when he purchased a 427 Cobra engine and transmission from him. He was told by Bob using your name as a reference. That he would ship the engine and transmission via his shipping Co. RWB Express. That was just about eight months ago, the first few months he would call stating different delays, now he dose not answer his call and has totally blown my friend off. I wish I could say it was only for a few thousand dollars, but that’s not the case. That is why I was hopping that you may have some info on this SOB ( Past court cases , maybe some other contacts that have been screwed by this piece of work. This way I can build a case on this dirt bag and give what he deserves, ( He should be exiled from the country if you ask me ) I’ve been a soldier for over 20 plus years and he dose not
deserve the right to be considered an American. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Respectfully Submitted
Mr.W
MSG US. Army
------------------
WE NEED TO STOP THIS CRUMB BUM!
Any help finding this guy would make more than a few happy....His wife Deb too...
Old 07-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Final Report

Well the system did not work!

The scum bag Bob Beverley can't be found, yes he is exactly that.

First location was in:
Stanly County
His and her address
139 Concord St
Stamfield, NC
Went to court, in NC, and he had moved. Funny thing they made me appear knowing that he was not to be found. Thank you NC...

Next stop:
Mecklenburg County
12457 McGrath Dr
Charlotte, NC 28269

MOVED AGAIN...............

His Phone # 704-907-7967
Her Phone # 704-907-2124

Please feel free to call him if you are looking to vent, he is a scum and I hope he gets his due.

Bottom line he is a crumb bum and a crook! If anyone is using him in the NE area let me know as I have a knuckle sandwich I would like to give him for my troubles....
Thank you North Carolina Justice for nothing............

Last edited by 1985 CCX; 07-26-2010 at 04:56 PM..
Old 07-26-2010, 05:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance SP02423 KCR 445W 611hp 599ft lbs
Not Ranked     

I used Bob Beverly transport a few years ago. Actually, his wife delivered the car. My Cobra was delivered to Olthoff for an inspection and then picked back up and delivered to my house at a very reasonable rate and timely manner...one week. Beverly transport was recommended by someone who is highly respected in the Cobra industry (don't want to be giving out names). Anyhow, I'm sorry to here about your dealings. I had someone try to rip me off on an Ebay auction. I guess the dude thought..hell he lives a 1000 miles away what is he going to do. I got lucky with a detective in North Miami Beach Police department. Took about 3 or 4 months to get it right but it was settled. I'm very hesitant now to forward money, especially a substantial amount. It's like Russian roulette. You never know who is at the receiving end. I wish you luck.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

to the top
Old 08-22-2014, 08:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1966 Classic Roadster
Not Ranked     

Surely there must be some legal action you can take. If that's a dry hole I'm afraid I pay him a personal visit for the proverbial pound of flesh.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wanted: Backdraft 5.0L Coyote
Not Ranked     

What ever happened with this story? Any updates? You could have 1099'd them for Bad Debt Write-off and let the IRS handle it...that is always a easy form of justice!
Old 09-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Heard he is still making deals.
I lost the cash as he’s a crook that came recommended by a small shop in NH
The law will not do anything, he does seem to know his limits.
Had court dates twice, all a loss.
Heard today he is trying to get people to make his deliveries.
Told them to stay far far away.......

He is a trailer in the woods guy and would no doubt take advantage of everyone as he is a crook. Wife too....

He is in TN so BEWARE in the South
Old 09-26-2018, 10:42 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Beware!

Another one of us fell victim to the tune of $10,000
THIS MAN AND WIFE are crooks and you will lose your hard earned cash if you deal with him.

A new angle he is using is having other haul for him so he is insulated from the actual theft. Thankfully, one of the other haulers called me and I filled them in.

Bob Beverley might have his assets in a jam so he is outsourcing.

BEWARE!
Old 09-26-2018, 12:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SAI FIA, 289HP (5-bolt), 48IDA Webers
Not Ranked     

Jeff,
When you went to court in NC I am assuming that he had been served papers regarding the court appearance? If so and you showed up at court and he didn't the judge award the case in your favor?
Old 09-26-2018, 05:34 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

John
Wished that is how it worked.
Nope got nothing and told that civil turns out this way.
I did it twice and found NC a joke.
Now heard he is in TN
Trailer in woods type
Old 09-27-2018, 03:43 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Darn Jeff,

That is to bad. Someone should visit that crook and talk to him rather sternly. Thanks form posting your problems with him as that may save someone else a lot of trouble.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 09-27-2018, 11:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 CCX View Post
John
Wished that is how it worked. Nope got nothing and told that civil turns out this way. I did it twice and found NC a joke. Now heard he is in TN. Trailer in woods type

I went to Small Claims Court here for something automotive (not Cobra-related) and defendant didn't show up. Immediate judgment in my favour, though defendant had 30 days to justify 'no show'.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy55 View Post
I went to Small Claims Court here for something automotive (not Cobra-related) and defendant didn't show up. Immediate judgment in my favour, though defendant had 30 days to justify 'no show'.
Candian rules may be different from US rules, but good luck on collecting the judgement... I don't know anyone that ever did.
joyridin' likes this.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 CID
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
Candian rules may be different from US rules, but good luck on collecting the judgement... I don't know anyone that ever did.
Won and collected. Say what you will about the system, but sometimes it works.