Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Contemporary Classic Forums (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/contemporary-classic-forums/)
-   -   ccx wiring diagram (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/contemporary-classic-forums/98416-ccx-wiring-diagram.html)

racco 07-20-2009 06:43 AM

ccx wiring diagram

I am looking for a ccx wiring diagram, or any info on these cars regarding the build process.

poseur 07-21-2009 08:05 AM

Search the Contemporary Forum...I believe this came up back in April '09. Jeff, the moderator, I think has the info in electronic form.

If so, Jeff...I could sure use the file, too! This forum is a wealth of info and ideas for us Contemporary owners.

1985 CCX 07-21-2009 03:19 PM

Either PM your email address or just drop off an email. Either way I can email you both the pdf file...........:D

Cost: (Free)
In the future continue to use the Contemporary Forum as it is always helpful to all....

Fastz06 08-06-2009 11:34 AM

Jeff

Please send the wiring diagram...

rdprice2007@gmail.com

Thanks

gjcomb 08-09-2009 09:53 PM

Jeff;

I am also interested in the wiring diagram..my email address is: gcombes05@yahoo.com

Thanks! GC

gjcomb 09-09-2009 09:15 PM

Wiring diagram

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 968250)
Either PM your email address or just drop off an email. Either way I can email you both the pdf file...........:D

Cost: (Free)
In the future continue to use the Contemporary Forum as it is always helpful to all....

Jeff;

Any chance to get the PDF wiring diagram from you? Wasn't sure if you had sent to my address earlier.

Please email to: gjcomb@gmail.com

Thanks - George

regalka 09-15-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjcomb (Post 982018)
Jeff;

Any chance to get the PDF wiring diagram from you? Wasn't sure if you had sent to my address earlier.

Please email to: gjcomb@gmail.com

Thanks - George

I'd appreciate a copy of the wiring diagram, as well.

regalka@rimco.com

Thanks,
Ron

mickmate 09-15-2009 06:54 PM

Hey guys Jeff is on the road at the moment. I have jammed your inboxes with the manuals in the meantime for anyone whose e-mail address is here.

AyalaRacing 09-16-2009 12:01 AM

Wiring Diagram..

Hey there. I also need that diagram, I would appreciate it if you could send it to this e-mail..

mauayala@gmail.com

Thanks

mickmate 09-16-2009 07:27 AM

Sent..........

gjcomb 09-16-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmate (Post 983826)
Hey guys Jeff is on the road at the moment. I have jammed your inboxes with the manuals in the meantime for anyone whose e-mail address is here.

Mickmate - got the files - thanks for sending them out!! George:3DSMILE:

Rokyrd 10-02-2009 08:21 PM

I too would love to have the diagrams!

Thanks

badrich 10-08-2009 01:28 PM

May I please have a copy of the wiring diagram? Thanks, bigrich1@mac.com.

Eljaro 10-14-2009 12:19 PM

Hi mickmate, can you send me a CCX wiring diagram too?
email stefan@jazz-audio.com
Thanks

mickmate 10-14-2009 01:01 PM

I sent it along, there's only a couple of pages of wiring but the fact that it has all the color coding is pretty key I've found. That and all the other useful assembly info........

Eljaro 10-14-2009 11:36 PM

Thanks Mickmate,

these are the assembly manuals with some sort of loom wiring schematics.
I do have the manual already which came with the car, and I thought that there would be a proper wiring schematic.. As I see this is all there is..
The color coding shown help a lot anyway.

Thanks again.

Biplanemavin 10-15-2009 05:39 AM

CCX Wiring Diagrams

Mickmate, knidly send the diagrams to me at: virginitalian1@yahoo,com. Thanks.

BigBry 11-12-2009 12:27 PM

I'm building a Contemporary Classic kit with no instructions and can use all the help I can get too...... builtbybryan@hotmail.com

badrich 11-12-2009 02:01 PM

Bryan: You've come to the right place. We Contemporary owners love to share the good, the bad and the ugly with each other. Read through our prior threads and you'll pick up some good tips. Check out the Bay Area Cobra Club site for more good stuff. We meet for breakfast Saturday mornings, both in Livermore in the East Bay and on this side of the pond, usually in Mt. View. Last Saturday a bunch of us had breakfast at Alice's Resturant in Woodside. There are a few Contemporaries, but you can also learn a lot from owners of other Cobras as well. I'll send you an email to your hotmail address and we can chat further. Rich

g&gmiller 11-12-2009 02:10 PM

wiring diagram

i would also like to get that wiring diagram if it is still being sent around.

thank you for the help.

greg

gm5744@aol.com