10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 02-17-2003, 06:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default UK Cobra hire

Hi im getting married soon and my fiance loves Cobras. Does anyone know where i can hire one of these?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Old 02-21-2003, 12:31 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to BO DUTCH
Not Ranked     

Sep,

I believe Turk's "REAL" Shelby Cobra is for hire !! It also comes with driver, and he transports Fiances only. Hope you didn't plan to accompany them !!
------------------------------------------
Old 04-07-2003, 06:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via ICQ to acquatico Send a message via AIM to acquatico
Not Ranked     

hi I am also interested in hiring a cobra for a special occasion in the UK does anybody know who rents them in the UK?
Thanks
Old 05-26-2003, 05:27 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Gardner Douglas 427 Euro
Not Ranked     

Its probably worth posting this on www.cobraclub.com as well. I looked for a Cobra for hire a year ago but had no luck.

Good luck.

Paul
Old 08-18-2003, 12:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hawk 289FiA with Le Mans hardtop. AC CS(X)2131,289 (my father owned it from `67-`73)
Not Ranked     
Default FREE ADVERTISING FOR MANUFACTURERS?

Has anyone thought of contacting Hawk, Dax, Pilgrim etc to see if they would hire out a demonstrator, (emblazoned with company logo!!!)promising photos be sent to various KitCar/ Classic magazines, as I would have thought that sort of free advertising would generate some response.

"If I plagiarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than mine and I want credit for it."- Anna Sato-Williams.

"If I plagiarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than mine and I want credit for it."- nikbj68
Old 09-14-2003, 02:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hawk 289FiA with Le Mans hardtop. AC CS(X)2131,289 (my father owned it from `67-`73)
Not Ranked     
Default UK Cobra hire on Ebay!

OK, I just found this while surfing! Cobra(Pilgrim Sumo!) hire on Ebay "Drive a classic but beastly sports car. The AC Cobra (Pilgrim Sumo Replica) really is a wolf in wolf's clothing and certainly is not for the faint-hearted.

There is no greater rush than the deep roar delivered by the awesome 5.0 Litre (Windsor 302) V8 block under the hood and the wind in your hair as you open up the throttle.

And with an Unlimited Mileage Allowance you really can appreciate an exhilirating driving experience in full.

You are bidding to win a day of self drive hire in one of the worlds most famous and exciting classic sporting marques.

Terms & Conditions

Drivers must be aged 30+

The one day hire period must be on a week day between Tuesday and Thursday.

Agreed date may be changed to allow for suitable weather conditions.

Persons not insured to drive.
The Insurers will not cover anyone who:

(a) Is under 30 years of age;

(b) Has not held a full driving licence for cars with a manual gearbox for at least 5 Years;

(c) Has been refused any motor insurance or had special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience or had their insurance cancelled by any Motor Insurer;

(d) Has any mental or physical defect or infirmity or suffers from fits, diabetes or any heart complaint;

(e) Has been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motor cycle and/or has had their licence endorsed or suspended or penalty points imposed. Parking and not more than two speeding offences in the past 3 years may be ignored;

(f) Whilst driving, has been involved in more than one accident during the past 3 years. Choice of Car: In the event of unavailability of a chosen car due to mechanical or other problems beyond our control, the owner will inform the hirer and offer either an alternative car for the same date or an alternative date.

Full Terms & Conditions of Hire available upon request.

contact@avantisportscarhire.co.uk
http://www.avantisportscarhire.co.uk

"If I plagiarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than mine and I want credit for it."- Anna Sato-Williams.

"If I plagiarize, it's only because I like someone else's idea better than mine and I want credit for it."- nikbj68

Last edited by nikbj68; 09-14-2003 at 02:15 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: