Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/)
-   -   erareplicas.com site down? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/era-speak-bob-putnam/143399-erareplicas-com-site-down.html)

strictlypersonl 03-22-2020 08:15 AM

erareplicas.com site down?

Could someone check? I keep getting redirected.
I just checked and we're up to date on all the billing for both the site and the domain name.

CCKW353 03-22-2020 08:25 AM

Not working for me, getting a download message just now. I was on the site yesterday with no issues.

Ron

desgros@vtlink. 03-22-2020 08:31 AM

With difficulty I'm able to open only parts of the site.

John

ERA #3010 Slabside 289 SB BRG

kevins2 03-22-2020 10:11 AM

Can't get in at all.

patrickt 03-22-2020 10:29 AM

It must have the Corona Virus.:cool:

patrickt 03-22-2020 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strictlypersonl (Post 1473649)
Could someone check? I keep getting redirected.
I just checked and we're up to date on all the billing for both the site and the domain name.

The index.html file in the root will not load properly. All the htm files appear to be there. The index.html file is the file that normally looks like this:

Era Replica Automobiles - Makers of the 427, 289FIA, and GT40 replicas

Era Replica Automobiles - Extraordinary Replicas

Manufacturing
Extraordinary

Replica
Kits Since 1981

in
New Britain, CT, USA  860-224-0253

E-Mail: eracars<at>sbcglobal.net

ERA makes replicas of the original 289 Slabside, 289 FIA race car, 427 Cobra and the Ford GT40SlabsideERA 289FIASORRY, BUT WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS FOR THE ERA GT!ERA 427 Roadster

Click
on a car to find out more!

Sorry, but we
are no longer
taking new orders for the ERA GT.

Specifications,
parts lists, options, and various kit combinations are
linked from each main page, plus a lot
more.  Don't forget to check
out the
F.A.Q.s,
and  index
of each page if you have
questions.  We have tried to include everything you would ever
want
to know about our cars right on the site.  

Have
fun!

Cobra",
"Shelby", "GT40", "Ford" ,
and "AC" are registered trademarks. 

E.R.A.
is in no way connected

to the holders of these or any other rights involving the original
Ford, Shelby Cobra or AC.

Owners
Technical Info and supplements:
427 - 289FIA
- ERA GT

ERA
at SAAC 25!

The
Legal
Stuff

Information on this site is
correct to the fullest extent of our abilities.
Era Replica Automobiles assumes no liability for any direct, indirect,
incidental
or consequential damage resulting from the information within..

New
Britain
Weather

from WeatherUnderground

This site was
created at ERA

by Bob Putnam (eracars<at>gmail.com)

©2019,
Era Replica Automobiles

This
site is hosted by Web.com

index.htm 
1/1/2019

patrickt 03-22-2020 10:40 AM

That particular file is an offline copy of the website I made about two months ago for travelling. I have the full site backed up that way.

patrickt 03-22-2020 10:52 AM

If I try and hit another file that sits in your root directory, like the directions file, it works just fine, as the files all appear to be there and your addresses are resolving properly. Here is the directions file:
www.erareplicas.com/directs.pdf

strictlypersonl 03-22-2020 11:04 AM

I'm getting nothing but cached pages, no matter what page I'm asking for.

I sent a service ticket to my provider (web.com). Hopefully, they're not all sick.

This is what I get for putting off moving to a provider with available secure sites.

patrickt 03-22-2020 11:11 AM

It's all still there. Even when you burrow down to pics like this:
http://erareplicas.com/misc/powderc.jpg

ACHiPo 03-22-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCKW353 (Post 1473650)
Not working for me, getting a download message just now. I was on the site yesterday with no issues.

Ron

Bob,
I get the same message as Ron.
Evan

desgros@vtlink. 03-24-2020 01:27 PM

Still unable to open the ERA site.

John
ERA #3010 Slabside 289 SB BRG

patrickt 03-26-2020 05:13 AM

Still down. It's time to move to a new service provider and restore from backups. :cool:

strictlypersonl 03-26-2020 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1473870)
Still down. It's time to move to a new service provider and restore from backups. :cool:

I'm trying. I already got a new provider but I'm having problems moving the site over. No response from my current provider. So aggravating. I might just use a new URL. That might be the simplest way.

strictlypersonl 04-02-2020 05:12 AM

erareplicas.com is back up! I guess someone at the provider woke up. I'm still changing over to a new server. The current one is not "secure". At least I can do the change without being in panic mode.

bcrumpley 04-02-2020 06:29 AM

Fantastic! Working for me as normal.

patrickt 04-02-2020 07:12 AM

I've always thought it would kind of be cool if you had a live feed from time to time showing the builds going on in the shop. It doesn't have to be a 24 hour live stream, just up from time to time with some of the better feeds archived for retrieval. Something like, click here to see Doug setting the hub end float, or click here to watch the boys drop an engine in, or click here to watch the corner weights being set. Just an idea.

CCKW353 04-02-2020 03:27 PM

Super, now back to some more reading. Site is working nice.

jasond29 04-03-2020 10:18 AM

I know this has probably been asked a million times but what is the current wait time for a slabside/FIA car?

strictlypersonl 04-03-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasond29 (Post 1474276)
I know this has probably been asked a million times but what is the current wait time for a slabside/FIA car?

You'll have to call Peter for that information. 860-224-0253

I'm just the tech guy and put out an occasional (production) fire.