Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Forte's Parts (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/fortes-parts/)
-   -   Please welcome Forte's Parts to Club Cobra. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/fortes-parts/95407-please-welcome-fortes-parts-club-cobra.html)

Brent Mills 03-11-2009 10:53 PM

Please welcome Forte's Parts to Club Cobra.

http://www.fortesparts.com Lots of great stuff!

FORTES MODULES
Fortes Products (all made in the USA)
Fortes Competition Engines
Canton Racing
ARP Bolts & Stud Kits
Felpro Gaskets
Barry Grant Fuel Systems
AMSOIL PRODUCTS
RAM CLUTCHES
STEEL BODY PARTS - RUST REPAIR PANELS
Ford Racing Performance Products
BRAKE KITS
CLEARANCE ITEMS / NEW & USED
Mustang Parts
HOLLEY PERFORMANCE
WILWOOD
TILTON INDUSTRIES
QUARTERMASTER
TOOLS
TOOLS
Banks Power
Wheels
Clearance Items
Red Line lubricants
Moser Engineering

Gatorac 03-12-2009 05:54 AM

I have used these guys during my builds and when working on my Mustang. Mike knows Ford parts so well he can have the part number before you even finish describing what you need.

Great guys to do business with.

Bobcat 03-12-2009 05:59 AM

I dealt with Mike on my build .... ERA # 757 , and he is great to work with , does what he says he will do , very knowledgeable ... and willing to share that .

kitcarbp 03-12-2009 06:33 AM

I purchased my TKO 600 with the short input shaft back in 2005 from Mike and they were great to deal with.

Bill

767Jockey 03-12-2009 07:33 AM

Same here, guys - I bought my TKO-600 transmission, Quick Time bellhousing, Forte custom slave cylinder, McLeod custom drilled aluminum flywheel, etc...from Mike - he's a pleasure to deal with.

jmarsey 03-12-2009 07:40 AM

I’ve purchased lots of parts from Mike over the last 8 or 9 years including some custom setup stuff on both cars. He has some smoking specials from time to time too.

Glad to see you here at CC Mike!

mikeforte 03-12-2009 09:05 AM

Hi Guys,

Hi,
I'm Mike Forte. I've been running Forte's Parts Connection for more than 27 years now (WOW, I'm old). It is a specialty performance parts warehouse that does mostly transmissions (4-5 & 6 speeds along with automatics), clutches, bellhousings and external slave hydraulic clutch release assemblies. I specialize in complete turnkey engine & transmission packages.
I have a Land & Sea engine dyno and Jesse Rondeau is my full time machinist. He just loved engines as a kid, went to 2 years of college at School of Automotive Machinists in Texas www.samracing.com . Jesse was in the JEGS ENGINE MASTERS CHALLENGE. He blueprints everything and dynos most engines.
If you have any questions just give me a call.
Thanks,
Mike Forte
mike@fortesparts.com
508 875 0016

mrmustang 03-12-2009 09:08 AM

Welcome Mike.

Bill S.

mikeforte 03-12-2009 09:15 AM

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your welcoming me and Forte's Parts Connection.
I finally got some of the paperwork to Brent. I hope I can help people here on Club Cobra & Club Hotrod with transmission bellhousing & clutch related needs. I have many hydraulic clutch release setups for most applications.
Please call with any questions,
Mike Forte
mike@fortesparts.com
508 875 0016

mikeforte 03-14-2009 09:25 AM

T-56 magnum

Hi,
I just wanted to tell everyone that Tremec has a new 700 FT. LBS. T-56 MAGNUM. It is very much like the t-56 but has much wider drive & driven gears, multiple shifter locations, mechanical & electronic speeo drive and a 31 spline output shaft. These are all aftermarket transmissions and have Ford, GM, Mopar and AMC applications along with custom applications like V-12 BMW, etc.....
Forte's is one of 10 TREMEC ELITE dealers that will be selling the new T-56 MAGNUM.
I know the T-56 will fit into a FFR with IRS but it can fit with straight axle if the engine is moved forward a little.
Email mike@fortesparts.com for more info.
Thanks,
Mike Forte

jams 03-14-2009 09:42 AM

I could not have gotten through my build without Forte's! They went over and above to help me through my issues. Mike even called me after hours to help me out. This is a company that truely wants things to be right and make you happy, not just make a sale!

Excellent business and great customer service. Can't say enough!!!!

rscocca 12-31-2009 03:32 PM

HI Mike, Welcome to some old and some new friends. :)
Bob S

Excaliber 12-31-2009 03:54 PM

Well I guess I better check this out, "newbie" to Fortes, over here in the corner wondering what all the fuss is. :)

rustyBob 12-31-2009 04:51 PM

welcome to Mike and Forte's parts conn.................
I'm not building anything now........but you never know
what might come along..........

kgs365 12-31-2009 06:06 PM

Mike just celebrated 28 years in business!..hes a stand up knowledgeable guy!...I recommend him for all your needs, parts, machine work , rebuilds etc!...

Dangerous Doug 12-31-2009 07:40 PM

Purchased my TKO-600 and Quicktime bellhousing from Fortes.

Great service. Great support. Highly recommend them. Made sure I had the correct input shaft for the TKO-600 and depth-matched bellhousing. Installation went without a hitch.

DD

WildBill3 01-01-2010 06:16 AM

Mike fixed us up on our coupe with a great TKO tanni, flywheel clutch,and all the other parts with promt service like a Pro!:)

mickmate 01-01-2010 09:46 AM

They have some nice brake adapter brackets to upgrade disc brakes on some applications too. Some sweet hardware.

mikeforte 01-01-2010 12:37 PM

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the kind words and support. As some of you know I just celebrated my 28 year in business. The party was really nice and lots of customers, friens, my parents and even high school friends attended.
Let's pray for a good year for all.
HAPPY 2010
Mike Forte

bobcowan 01-02-2010 12:05 PM

Lets see. Fortes Parts. Although I can't exactly remember, it seems like I'v heard that name before. Somewhere. It will come to me.

;)