1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 01-09-2014, 04:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Pace 427SC. LSA Supercharged with 6sp TR-6060 trans.
Not Ranked     
Default Looking to find a Brighton FFR owner......

Hey all,

I'm now living back in Melbourne Australia, however as my wife is a Michigander, we used to live in Wixom. I am looking to reconnect with a guy I met around 2003/4 who lived in Brighton and had just taken delivery of an FFR roadster (Mark 2/3?).

His name is Greg, I recall he may have been an engineer, has/d dark hair and he would have been around his late 40's early 50's back then. He had a son around 14 when he started building the car.

At the time, I was looking to buy/build an FFR myself but the wife put her foot down so it didn't happen. But now, I've just taken delivery of a Pace 427SC kit here so I'd like to get back in touch with Greg to let him know about my Cobra development. He was really helpful to me when I was originally going to buy an FFR.

Does anybody know him and can connect me with him please? Appreciate any assistance that anyone can offer!

Thanks,
Simon
Old 01-10-2014, 03:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Coupe #136, 427SR FI
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintwerks View Post
Hey all,

I'm now living back in Melbourne Australia, however as my wife is a Michigander, we used to live in Wixom. I am looking to reconnect with a guy I met around 2003/4 who lived in Brighton and had just taken delivery of an FFR roadster (Mark 2/3?).

His name is Greg, I recall he may have been an engineer, has/d dark hair and he would have been around his late 40's early 50's back then. He had a son around 14 when he started building the car.

At the time, I was looking to buy/build an FFR myself but the wife put her foot down so it didn't happen. But now, I've just taken delivery of a Pace 427SC kit here so I'd like to get back in touch with Greg to let him know about my Cobra development. He was really helpful to me when I was originally going to buy an FFR.

Does anybody know him and can connect me with him please? Appreciate any assistance that anyone can offer!

Thanks,
Simon
Hi Simon - I sent an email to all of our GLCC Club Members referencing your request here...hopefully someone can help you!

Jeff
Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     

Looks like there are four member of the FF Forum in Brighton. Have you tried looking here?

FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Search the member list.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Coupe #136, 427SR FI
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintwerks View Post
Hey all,

Thanks,
Simon
Hi Simon - you are looking for Greg Dunn...cobra54@gmail.com

Jeff

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: