Old 04-23-2015, 04:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default MVP Track Time 2015 Midwest/Great Lakes Track Dates

2015 MVP Track Time Midwest Schedule

Good Day Fellow Track Fanatics:

Another fun year of exciting track action awaits for 2015. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to announce our expanded 2015 Great Lakes track event schedule. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

We have exciting track events for 2015, including Circuit of The Americas (COTA – SOLD OUT), two weekends at Road America, two weekends at Road Atlanta and in April our revived “Tax Freedom Track Weekend” at the new National Corvette Museum (NCM – SOLD OUT) track in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2015 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money then most organizations. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximize driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our 2015 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 27 – March 1: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – SOLD OUT

April 11-12 1: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – SOLD OUT

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] – ”First Monday in June”

June 27 – 28 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 3rd Annual ”Blue & Grey Track Days”

July 10 – 12, 2015: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 1st Annual “Escape The Heat” [Three Days!]

August 10: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] – ”Monday at The Bahn”

October 3 - 4: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 6th Annual ”Cheese Heads On Track”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 7th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2015 track events at your choice of the links below:
On Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html
Mail In Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Generally, MVP schedules a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

Join us in 2015 for the on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All courteous, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2015. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Old 05-08-2015, 04:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good Morning Fellow Flat Landers:

MVP Track Time has had a number of inquiries about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2015 Midwest track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering. The dates and entry fees for our 2015 track events are listed below.

February 27 – March 1: Circuit of The Americas - SOLD OUT

April 11-12, 2015: National Corvette Museum - SOLD OUT

June 1, 2015: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $255

June 27 – 28, 2015: Road Atlanta:
Weekend: $425
Single Day: $260

July 10 – 12, 2015: Road America:
All Three Days: $675
Weekend: $450

August 10, 2015: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $255

October 3 – 4, 2015: Road America:
Weekend: $380
Single Day: $255

November 21 – 22, 2015: Road Atlanta:
Weekend: $425

All information and registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2015 track events at your choice of the links below:

Generally, MVP schedules a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2015.

Feff
Old 05-25-2015, 10:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

June 1st at Autobahn is sold out. Call (314) 249-3770 if you'd like to be placed on reserve list for June 1st.

Feff
Old 07-05-2015, 04:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Road America was perfect with three days of sunny, 75 degree weather. As usual we had a fantastic group of drivers and a wide variety of cars. Hopefully, you’ll join us at Autobahn in August for more of the same.

Feff

Last edited by Feffman; 08-09-2015 at 03:08 AM..
Old 08-09-2015, 03:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s 6th Annual ”Cheese Heads On Track” track weekend October 3rd & 4th at Road America in stunning Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin is, as usual, filling fast.

Registration for Road America is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com with questions about our Road America weekend, or any MVP track event.

Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road America.

Feff

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: