Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Highland Daytona (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/highland-daytona/)
-   -   Why? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/highland-daytona/41069-why.html)

rdorman 04-30-2003 03:19 PM

Why?

Never a post. Not one! So why still here?

mikiec 04-30-2003 03:28 PM

Never say Never....

There are now 2 posts here.

Mike

rdorman 04-30-2003 03:30 PM

Why not!?

Lets keep it alive:LOL:

ToyCollector 04-30-2003 03:37 PM

Re: Why not!?

Quote:

Originally posted by rdorman

Lets keep it alive:LOL:
It was never alive to begin with ;)

xlr8or 04-30-2003 04:31 PM

Why not?:LOL:

Ham Todd 04-30-2003 05:28 PM

Huh?:confused:

Highland Daytona Racing 04-30-2003 07:10 PM

Why ask why???????

So whats up? You want to kick me off the site because I work to much to spend time visiting?

I dont know, I kinda feel like an out cast now, you guys are mean!

RE

casaleenie 04-30-2003 07:14 PM

Rick,

You're not going to trick me into posting on this....

I'm just a little too smart for that....

I'm not as dumb as I look....

Chics LI 04-30-2003 07:27 PM

Rick,
When you get a chance shoot me an email with update on what's happening out there. Hope all is well.

Tom S.

rdorman 05-01-2003 09:00 AM

Rick!

Great to hear from you! We have to get you some traffic in this forum. Bringing one of your cars to DVSFIII? Love to take a look at one.

Thanks
Rick

ToyCollector 05-01-2003 03:19 PM

Rick,

Seems the guys are just having a little fun and trying to get you some visibility.

I just checked out HDR's website. Very well done and looks like top quality products. Also supplies Autometer guages. Pics of the motors look VERY similar to those from Southern Automotive ;) .

Highland Daytona Racing 05-02-2003 10:37 AM

Toy collector,

Thanks for the kind words regarding my site. Yes I have to check on the engine page, there still may be some shots of SA's motors there, we used to buy from him.

Would love to make it to the Spring Fling, just always far to busy, and this year we are about to begin a huge expansion of HDR and a new car company with my original creation, so I doubt time off from here is forth coming any time soon. **** my good time off any time these days is taking the long route to NAPA with my Coupe! Its a tough drive, but somebodies got to do it!

RE:3DSMILE:

RE

xlr8or 05-02-2003 12:42 PM

I hope you find the time to run down there. Or at least someone with one of your cars. I'd really like to see one in person.

Glad to hear your so busy at work.

Highland Daytona Racing 05-03-2003 05:45 PM

XLR8or,

I believe we are slated for the SEMA and Essen Germany shows this year and thats it. We plan on a very busy show schedule all over starting 04.

RE

Double Venom 05-03-2003 06:16 PM

Rick,
I haven't bugged you once this year! Shame on me. Seems you gave the same excuse last year, you know the busy one. :)

Shame on you. "WE", the Cobra Family, really want to see one of your cars here this year.

C'mon, HDR join the rest of the best!

If there is anything I can do to help your arrival don't hesitate to ask!

DV---740-852-5280

Highland Daytona Racing 05-03-2003 11:36 PM

DV,

Thank you and the Cobra family for expressing the need to see one of my cars, Its nice to noticed by ones peers, even if he's an old Airborne salty dog like you.

However, my customers would really like to see one of my cars also, and soon. I made the mistake of giving a few of them my cell number. Let me tell you, I better not even be out to dinner with my wife and have them catch me doing it! Got a call in the middle of my dam ribs at famous Dave's the other night, gotta love it...

I know, I know, and then I talk to you about the fling and get all pumped, and then I'm awake even longer nights schemeing ways to do it!

Like I dont want to get with a bunch of other gear heads with my Coupe and drive around! Bugger off man your freeeekin me out here!

Work, work, work, work ,work, work, work !! I sound like Mel Brooks!

I have several very big things happening to HDR, the least of which is a big expansion in production slated for start up in Sept, but maaaaaaaybe me and someone else could get away for a few days, I will think deeply over it, but not to deeply**)

Feel free to give me a call to shoot the Sh*t, its the only time I get a break, woe is me.

Its not a job, Its not an adventure, Its an Illness! :3DSMILE:

RE

Silk 04-08-2004 07:45 AM

Rick,

Would love to see HDR make the Fling or Carlisle this year. I keep wanting to get a first hand look at one of your coupes. If you do broaden the shows/events HDR will do this year, please get the word out.

SACoupe 06-07-2005 11:00 AM

Does anyone know of any guys who have posted a buildsite with pics of the HDR Coupe, I am seriously contemplating buying one.
MY choices are limited as i Live in South Africa and can only build Right Hand Drive, the SPF guys obviously have so much business they dont even bother answering emails from Prospective customers, so HDR it is.

trularin 06-07-2005 11:43 AM

Are you startin another chat room?

Well, I may post, or then again...maybe not.

Which is nobeler?

rdorman 06-07-2005 11:54 AM

I just have their website: http://www.hdrcoupe.com/

Can't wait to see one in person!

Rick