Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Indiana Cobra Enthusiasts (ICE)

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2007, 04:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Winged Warrior III. HUGE RACE/SHOW. 5/12. Your invite!

This event is for you to attend/race/show. There have been alot of Cobra's out there the last couple times, and my friend is bringing his original one out for some "hot laps". Please look it over, and ask any questions you may have. I contacted Ron at Superformance, and 1G Racing, hoping they bring out some "hardware" and run with us as well. See you guys/gals around. I will go check the site out now.

Photoshoot for WWII. I notice they put the "USA" plane behind the IMPORT team, and the Russian plane on the other side! OOOPS.In case you were wondering, we parked the cars, they were lined up at the gate, and SOMEONE let the RED LUMINA in on the photo!! NOBODY knew who he was, obviously a "sneek in".

For Immediate Release:

To: LOCAL Potential Racers/Carshow participants:
For: The Kids at Riley Hospital for Children (Indianapolis)
When: Saturday May 12, 2007
Where: O’Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis
http://www.oreillyracewaypark.com (formerly Indianapolis Raceway Park).

More info on www.wingedwarrior.net click WW FORUMS.

Check these out to find out what we have done for the kids.

http://media.putfile.com/WW2-Teaser

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/gallery3/index.html

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/gallery2-1/index.html

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/gallery2-2/index.html

www.wingedwarrior.net in a nutshell, it is a Charity event for the kids at the local Childrens hospital, where we all get together, and give with our hearts, as well as our right foot!! AMS took the championship last year, but the competition will be stiff next year for sure.

Photos of Team Imports Roster for the last event:

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/oldsite...eamImport.html

Photos of TEAM USA Roster for the last event:

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/oldsite/RosterTeamUSA.html

Here is lots of photos/videos of ALL events we have had for the kids!

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/media.html

Some photos from last week at the track. to be used for promotional materials More to follow!! Thought I would share.

HAHA....I found the promo for this year!! NOT CURRENT EVENT PROMO!!!!!

Enjoy!

Old 01-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

...moved to Indiana Club Forum

ron
ClubCobra Moderator
Old 01-20-2007, 05:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thank you Ron! As long as it didn't get moved to the trash can. I appreciate you keeping it here.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Our pleasure...

Charity event is cool....

Moving here will give more visibility to the ICE boys.

Good luck with the event.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerworks
Our pleasure...

Charity event is cool....

Moving here will give more visibility to the ICE boys.

Good luck with the event.
I Appreciate that! I am 42, and I thought I was "hip" to know that "ICE" meant (In Car Electronics?). At first glance, I thought that is what this section was for. I still have alot to learn I guess.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

ANY of you, ANY car, if you want to see what it can do in the drags, and in the autox, can enter. You have 5 attempts at the drag, and 3 attempts around the autox course. You will be in a "class" of like cars. (6 classes total). Your job is to compile the most points on your TEAM, and defeat the IMPORTS. It is truly a fun event, for a great cause. Lets say you are in class"A". that means there will be different cars (Domestic cars) in your class, where as you can have "mini battles" in the class, and there will be 1/2/3rd place trophies handed out. Look the site over, and I can answer your questions. Please spread the word around for me! you need ZERO expierence in racing either. If you want, you can let the wife drive, or just leave your car at home covered up, and enter your Daily Driver! Hope to see you there. and again, If you have ANY questions, please ask. Here is some more info if you want to read it.

http://www.wingedwarrior.net/eventinfo.php
Old 01-22-2007, 04:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I guess the easiest way to explain this event to someone is: We want to see which team of 65 cars (import or domestic)scores the most points! (DRAGS the AUTO-X, and the carshow portion.) (not to be confused with the GENERAL CARSHOW!). This event will test the teams capabilites in STOPPING/TURNING/BRAKING and FLATOUT ACCELERATION!! So that part is the team effort. What your STRONG event is, may be your teammate in another classes weakness- got to help each other out.

On top of that, whatever "class" you are in, you also will get to vie for trophies amongst your class: 1/2/3rd place in all events! It will be quite a fun/exciting day all the way around. So........If your car is just better suited for drags, YOUR TEAM STILL NEEDS YOU!! and if your car is better suited for AUTOX, YOUR TEAM ALSO NEEDS YOU! So don't think you can't enter due to (Enter excuse here) because you CAN! No expierence is needed, and there will be cars from BONE STOCK, to highly Modded. Bone stock Imports will run against Bone stock Domestic cars, etc... Whatever car you have in your garage right now, is PERFECT for this event! Register it!

Last edited by smokedmustang; 01-22-2007 at 06:14 PM..
Old 01-25-2007, 05:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotic
Not Ranked     

Smoked can you email me at bmi@hamiltoncom.net with info on this event. My son and I would like to go to the event..have 2 potential cars to bring.
1. '03 Mach I Mustang Azure Blue(this one is for sale so not sure I will bring It)
2.LAE Exotic..351w/BW t-5 British Racing Green/Wimbleton White stripe
Looks like a great event...last time I was there was for the Nascar truck race in 2004(part of the Power Stroke Anniversary celebration)
First time was in 1965 for the NHRA Nationals....who says you cant go back in time?
Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Any questions fellas? I would love to see a variey of cars there, like the nobles, full line of Superformance cars there also. there will be a HUGE Crowd there!! Lets show off the "wares"!
Old 01-26-2007, 03:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I know you know the Cobra in this video, and I know he is on here.

Any other questions? don't pass on this one up! Check out our "old teaser" DVD, for the event last year. Maybe that will get your excitement up. We all know you will get "antsy" once it starts getting warm out!! If you have any questions, just ask! Click on MEDIA over there for photos of everything we have done. You probably know someone in those photos.

Enjoy

http://media.putfile.com/WW2-Teaser
Old 01-26-2007, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1965 GT350, 1967 GT500
Not Ranked     

I have a '65 GT350 vintage race car. I would like to participate, but what event would be good for my type of car? Is there aany type of road racing?
You need to be more specific with regards to the "Auto-X". I know it means "autocross" but tell me about the course.
My car and I both like long courses like VIR or something of the sort.
Short and tight ain't for me!
MC
P.S. I just checked the official website and looked at the rules, WOW, I have no idea where I would fit. My car is not listed.
I am set up for SVRA Group 6 for the most part....

Last edited by SFM5S159; 01-26-2007 at 07:21 AM..
Old 01-26-2007, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

We can find a spot for you!! The autox will be "BIG", and a place to stretch your legs. The Miami Valley Sportscar Club is puting it on for us, and they did our WWI event also. They are affiliated with NASA. We would LOVE to have you. Here is the "area" we will be using for the autox. For reference, the "square" is 850X450', and has been repaved.

RED lines show where we want to run the autox, not the actual course layout. LOL. Still has to go thru the MVSCC and ORP on to how much of the area we want, will be used. more on that later.

Last edited by smokedmustang; 01-27-2007 at 07:39 AM..
Old 01-26-2007, 07:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I looked a little closer at the webpage and it looks like the event is for strtt driven cars, is that correct?
My car is NOT a street car....
Send me a PM and we can discuss further.
Thanks,
MC
Old 01-27-2007, 07:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael P. Wole
Smoked can you email me at bmi@hamiltoncom.net with info on this event. My son and I would like to go to the event..have 2 potential cars to bring.
1. '03 Mach I Mustang Azure Blue(this one is for sale so not sure I will bring It)
2.LAE Exotic..351w/BW t-5 British Racing Green/Wimbleton White stripe
Looks like a great event...last time I was there was for the Nascar truck race in 2004(part of the Power Stroke Anniversary celebration)
First time was in 1965 for the NHRA Nationals....who says you cant go back in time?
Hi Michael, sorry I missed this post. Email is on the way!!! I am 43, so I get to "go back in time" as well! Because I have alot of time behind me as well!

Last edited by smokedmustang; 01-27-2007 at 07:44 AM..
Old 01-27-2007, 07:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFM5S159
I looked a little closer at the webpage and it looks like the event is for strtt driven cars, is that correct?
My car is NOT a street car....
Send me a PM and we can discuss further.
Thanks,
MC
Pm on the way as well!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Does anybody personally know Ron and Dean Rosen? (1G racing/Superformance)? I have talked to Ron a few years back about getting one of their mean machines. Someday I will. I will stop by there in a couple weeks, but THIS would be a GREAT venue to display their automobiles, and race every flavor they have. This event is pretty much right in their back yard. Maybe I should send him an "assorted Cheese" box, and a brown-nose boquet before I show up at his shop? Maybe we can get some "friendly" competition between builders?

If someone could drop a courtesy "assist" for me, to them, I would be forever grateful.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Old 02-12-2007, 02:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Just a heads-up on what is going on:

Registration to race has a little over 4 weeks to go, so if you want to join a team and compete in WWIII, you should get in BEFORE registration closes Mid March. Again, you don't have to have a modded car, OR Expierence to enter! You will be in a class with the same type of car you drive now!! Don't be intimidated........seriously. Enter with a friend if you want, and you can duke it out together.

If you want to enter the GENERAL Car/bike/truck show, that PRE-registration will open within the week, and you can even register for that at the gate if you want to, on May 12th.

Anyone interested in becoming a Vendor, you can also contact us about "Early Bird" registration on that also, BIG savings on that as well. Great place to market/sell your products in front of TONS of people-Great exposure for you.

The registrations are coming in all the time, and this event is shaping up to be a doozy! It is going to be LOTS OF FUN! Don't delay on getting in, if you do, you just might kick yourself if you decide to join after it's too late!

TELL A FRIEND/ Pass the word on if you know someone who would like to race/show with us! Thanks.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi!
See my earlier post.
I am interested, but my car is a full-blown race car. Can I enter?
It seems to be for street cars from what I can tell.
I sent an e-mail to somebody but did not hear back. I don't remember a msg. from you either.
Let me know if you can.
Thanks,
MC
Old 02-12-2007, 07:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFM5S159
Hi!
See my earlier post.
I am interested, but my car is a full-blown race car. Can I enter?
It seems to be for street cars from what I can tell.
I sent an e-mail to somebody but did not hear back. I don't remember a msg. from you either.
Let me know if you can.
Thanks,
MC
I guess someone else got the pm by mistake. Computers are not my forte'. It is a street car competition, with mild interior gutting allowed. If you have any streettires laying around the garage, you can use them if you want. Are you going to show it?