28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Important London Information !!!

An anonymous donor has offered to match, dollar for dollar, all donations made to the police motorcycle we purchased for London Ohio from NOW until May 22nd at Midnight! So PLEASE, help all of us say thanks to London Ohio for all their hard work and support and donate today!

Click here to donate under the 'make a donation link':

http://www.londoncobrashow.com/shopping-list.html

Remember, this is a limited time offer from a very generious person that is willing to match you dollar for dollar up to $5000! So please take a moment and say "Thanks" to London Ohio.

London's motorcycle has been repainted in their colors and logo!

We have paid for the motorcycle, all $14,000 of it, out of pocket, please help us help London!
Attached Images

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-09-2006, 10:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     

Man That's great Thanks to Mr/Mrs Anonymous whoever you are Thanks to everyone who donated already and Thanks to all who will ,,,let's do it this week folks with $5,000 donations this week til the 22nd and the matching $5,000 we will have this bike paid for,,,,and from what I understand its lookin real good, ,one of the guys is stopping by today to get some pix..

It's only a few weeks til we'll be rippin up the asphalt in London and accepting their very gracious hospitality, it's time now to Thank them for the great times we've had and will have this year and into the future>

Dig deep, its now 2 for 1 til the 22nd!

Thanks again!

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You can also mail in your donation to:

Ohio Cobra Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 340498
Columbus, Ohio 43235-9998

Please put what the donation is for in the memo line of the check. Check must be postmarked by 5/22 to be included in the matching dollars!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Keep it coming folks! London thanks YOU!!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-15-2006, 02:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Another week to get your 2 for 1 thank you to London, c'mon let's get this great bike paid for!
Thanks

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Keep the donations coming folks! Only five more days for the dollar for dollar match!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 228, Roush 342R, 457HP/428TQ, modified AOD
Not Ranked     

Donation sent!

Come on guys, use those matching funds!!!

Cheers!
Dave
Old 05-17-2006, 06:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks all, note that there are many names on the list who have donated twice..........originally and again after the matching funds were pledged.

Thank you Thank you!, And our anonymous donor has stepped forward with a humongous pledge to match funds............c'mon everyone else, time to pony up!

If everyone else gives just a little, we can get the matching funds and get this paid for and can say Thanks to London in a very big way!

If youve been before to London you know what this is all about....if this is your first time there.....and you haven't added to this gift, when its all over you will be kickin yourself for not having helped here and will be looking for some way to say Thanks, because this is gonna be one of the best times you ever had in your Cobra,,at least with your clothes on .

Donate the funds now that you would spend for a couple packs of Cigs or a case of beer, or going to the movie.....just a little from everyone will ensure that you will enjoy your favorite programs for months ahead. Remember this is non profit programming and we rely soley on contributions from veiwers like you...........................................and now we return you to your favorite program,,,,,,,,,,,,

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:41 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

No need to throw in big bucks... although it would be nice! Chip in what you can and watch it double!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-19-2006, 06:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Deleted post

Click to Win a Cobra!!

Last edited by Godzila; 05-19-2006 at 07:27 AM..
Old 05-19-2006, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

http://www.londoncobrashow.com/shopping-list.html

Here's the easy link to donate.
Only til Sunday the 22nd do we take advantage of the matching funds. or you can mail them in to
Ohio Cobra Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 340498
Columbus, Ohio 43235-9998

Please put what the donation is for in the memo line of the check. Check must be postmarked by 5/22 to be included in the matching dollars!

So Far $3,110 was donated prior to the matching funds pledge and $885 since, making a total of $4880.

Our cost for the bike was $14,000, so we are only a little over a third of the way to having it paid for.

The donations have come from just 45 people as many donated twice, so far there are over 180 cars registered, and we expect 300 or more.

Thanks to all this will be a great Gift and a way to pay back the City for hosting us

We all aoppreciate this gesture!

You should know that the Ohio Cobra Club Staff has worked very hard since last years event to make this years event even better than any other DVSF or LCS event. We took your suggestions and incorporated them into creating an event tthat was what you wanted,,,,including the suggestion to Say Thanks to London in a significant way.

The guys have been meeting every two weeks since last year and now since we are getting close, we meet every week to plan and execute the details of the LCS events. Countless other hours , scouting hotels and venues and personal phone calls, emails, for solicitation, advertising, vendor coordination, facilities, and logistics planning and several who are putting in many hands -on hours in the build of the raffle car............all Volunteer Hours, and personal expense,,,,,,,,all to host one of the greatest Cobra get togethers ever! Remeber, we are a not for profit club, so all revenues from regsitration /raffle /donations /vendorsafter expenses go to CFF.

Our Goals are lofty. Our Goal is to hand CFF our Charity a check for $100,000. and to provide the City of London with a much needed Police Bike.

The only way we can meet these goals is to sell all of the raffle tickets for the car and solicit donations for the bike,,,,,and create an event that will draw 300 or so cars.

We all appreciated the slaps on the back, the handshakes and the Thank Yous, last year, But what we need now is for everyone to step up and support our Goal to CFF and The City of London.

There are only 35 days to the event

If you haven't done so yet, register for the LCS
If you haven't done so, donate to the Bike Fund Before 5/22!
If you haven't done so, buy a raffle ticket your chances of becoming a two Cobra family are really good!

Thanks for your support and donations
Steve

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rowen Replicar 351C wish it ran :) Anxiously awaiting delivery of my Road Serpent :)
Not Ranked     

Rdorman, Thank your finding a way to show our appreciation to the kind city of London. I tried to make a credit card contribution this am and received an error message that implied the contribution may or may not have gone through. Would you let me know whether it did or not? If for some reason it does not, do you think that the gracious person matching the gifts would match a gift that is a check in an envelope post marked before midnight of the 22nd?

Thank you for your help.

Rick
Old 05-19-2006, 10:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Rick
Thanks for your donation I will try to check to see if it went thru and let you know.......If it didn't, I'm sure we can apply it to matching funds. Rob Frink is on vacation but is monitoring the site. We'll get back to you
Steve

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rowen Replicar 351C wish it ran :) Anxiously awaiting delivery of my Road Serpent :)
Not Ranked     

Steve, thanks.

Rick
Old 05-19-2006, 05:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Rick, FYI...I just checked and didn't see your transaction...so it didn't go through. I've been updating the list daily. I'll try to update it agin in the morning if I can.

Thanks for the effort!!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Rob,
Thank you for checking. I have tried several times and keep getting a message that I have not filled in the card thingy right. Guess I had better go for Plan B. “The check is in the mail.” Well, not yet but will try to post it tomorrow. Thank you for helping.

Rick, V.I.P.
(Village Idiot Personified )
Old 05-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Rob,

I think that it finally went through. Not sure what I was doing wrong. If there is a problem and it did not make the deposit, please let me know to whom to make out the check and where to send it. Sorry to be so much trouble.

Rick
Old 05-21-2006, 05:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Rick, yep! your are all set! I just saw your generous donation and got it posted!

By my calculations....you guys have donated $1165 which will be doubled to $2330!!! and we still have one day left on the challenge.

This Bike is going to lead the annual Cobra Parade into London, OH on Saturday morning. So guys/gals, as you are rummbling in the cockpit of your sleek and shiney momba....you can look up ahead and say to yourself...."I helped to give this bike to the London Police Dept."

There is one day left on the dollar-for-dollar matching challenge.

If there is anyone, or club, or business that you like to extend a similiar challenge...please drop us a note. We'll be glad to get you set-up and recognized.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star, 351-c
Not Ranked     

Sent my donation, received my confirmation immediately. Easy process. See you all in London!
Old 05-21-2006, 08:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The Windy City guys and gals must be smashing their piggy banks...the money has really been flowing in on this last day!!!

Got yours Chris, Thank you!!!