Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   2007 LCS DVD Now available (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/84444-2007-lcs-dvd-now-available.html)

Godzila 01-15-2008 11:25 AM

2007 LCS DVD Now available

Well Finally
After countless hours of pulling together video from 4 different sources, cutting pasting editing and many long hours, It's done...here's a teaser

Available at London Cobra Show - The Ohio Cobra Club
for $20 plus $3 S&H ( get some raffle car tickets while you're shopping there!

It's over 90 minutes long and covers it all, ....%/ .............well most all
It's rated E for excellent and all Cobra family oriented

IF you were there you gotta have it!

IF you weren't there but thinking about coming this year, you gotta have it!

If you own a Cobra you gotta have it!

If you don't have a Cobra but wish you did , you gotta have it!

DO IT ...........................NOW!:3DSMILE:

ROUSHAC 01-15-2008 04:57 PM

Looks GREAT, Steve!

When are they shipping?

rdorman 01-16-2008 05:34 AM

I need to place my order! :D

dkinemond 01-16-2008 05:16 PM

Can't wait to see it.

rob frink 01-18-2008 06:18 AM

Dirty Harry 01-18-2008 08:02 PM

Any word on when they might be shipped?

Godzila 01-19-2008 07:19 AM

DVD's will start shipping Tuesday!
Thanks for your patience
Don't forget to get some raffle tickets when you order your LCS DVD
Now quit all the whipering and pop up some popcorn cause like Rob said, once you get it started you will not want to leave the room
Thanks
Kumpie

Godzila 01-21-2008 10:14 AM

IT"S CONFIRMED ! The 2007 LCS DVD have just been picked up, I will start mailing them out tomorrow, get your order in, have the family and your buds in to the home theater, and pop up the corn, turn the sound system up to the max and hang on!:3DSMILE:

http://http://www.clubcobra.com/phot...CoverSmall.jpg

Michael P. Wole 01-22-2008 04:19 AM

What a suprise...opened the Utube teaser and there my wife and I were!!!!first car up...the old man driven, with the goodlookin red head in the green LAE, still in the parkin lot.

Godzila 01-22-2008 06:37 AM

Michael, there is a lot of coverage in the 2007 DVD , so I imagine that if you were there you or your car are probably in the DVD.
I have them in hand they are being readied for posting later today, they should be there by the weekend..........

.......remember the excitement when you were a kid and ordered something from the back of the cereal box or your favorite comic book?.................and how you waited for the mailman and ran out to greet him to see if it had arrived that day.......the asprin powered frog man and the x-ray glasses that would let you see thru the neighbor girls clothes................:)

BigGuy 01-23-2008 08:45 PM

Steve - Just got my DVD hope to watch it soon!

Thanks

Godzila 01-24-2008 04:28 AM

Hi Jon,
Let us know how you like it!:)

rdorman 01-24-2008 06:01 AM

I hope mine comes today:CRY:

ROUSHAC 01-24-2008 06:37 PM

Just got it today. All I can say is
WOW!

The videos from previous years were good, but you outdid yourselves with this one. Great job by everyone who had a hand in producing this one. Thanks!

BigGuy 01-25-2008 08:17 AM

Got to see DVD last night,

It was worth waiting for..........Well done!

aks801 01-25-2008 04:21 PM

Just ordered mine today: can't wait!!!

Roger Cormier 01-28-2008 09:28 AM

I received mine Friday, and watched it that night. I loved it,:) and am counting down the days until this years, to attend again. Thanks for all your hard work to give us Cobra fans, an event that helps others.

Michael P. Wole 01-28-2008 09:35 AM

It was terrific(tried to spell auwsoom twice).....did not hurt any that my car and wife were on twice either...looking forward to this years trip.

Godzila 01-28-2008 11:37 AM

Thanks for all of the positive comments, glad you liked it and hope it was worth the wait, and Michael it's

AWESOME!!!

:LOL:

Godzila 02-01-2008 07:54 AM

If you've ordered a DVD , all orders up to the January 28th have shipped or from 1/25 thru 1/28 will ship today, Hope you enjoy:)

If you haven't oredered your LCS 2207 DVD.........WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?:JEKYLHYDE