Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Lone Star Classics---Speak with Dennis & Steve

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 04-13-2015, 08:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default Is Ultimate Classic Cars In Business

Formally Lone Star Classics. Their site says they have made major changes to their car but there are no pictures. Their forum has a new area for information on what they are calling their cobra, the 427GT, but there are no pictures or information on the car. I do see that they have raised the price of their car considerably. Are there any new cars out their that an owner could show us the changes. This seems like an odd way to run a business.

"Everything is alive. If you get angry at a vehicle or the trans, it won't fix until you apologize and say you are sorry." "The vehicle always knows what it is doing and what the cause of it's bad feeling is. If you ask it humbly what the problem is, it will tell you. Then you and it will both be happy."

Gil Younger
Old 10-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I know this post is a few months old, but I spoke with Dennis at Ultimate Classics a few days ago and yes they are still in business.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA Slabside BRG 289
Not Ranked     

My former LS factory built SB Cobra was less than great. We finished many items which were overlooked when built. I hope the new company pays better attention to the details.

desgros
Old 12-13-2015, 05:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: UCC 427GT, 461
Not Ranked     

I am a new owner of one of the 427GT models, just finished it last week. Not sure if you would be able to tell the difference in the car from photos, but I will tell you what some of the more substantial changes that they made. The wheel arches are higher on the body so the whole car sits lower, the back wall of the passenger compartment is about 5" lower, the front fenders are shaped to fit the headlight assembly, the nose is slightly longer with a more aggressive angle and reshaped inlet, looks much better. There are three different hood styles and the cast in scoop is straight and centered, the dash is not cast as part of the body, the dropped floor pans are cast into the floor, the firewall is reshaped for more foot and leg room, the transmission tunnel is lower and flat. I don't have any pictures right now but if you go to their Facebook page mine is the purple one. Hope this helps
Old 05-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am trying to get information on Ultimate Classic cars. Since you have one of their builds
-looks great on the web site, was wondering what has been your overall experience?
Old 10-08-2022, 10:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone star 351w /408cu.in.
Not Ranked     

Wonderful.