Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   New, New Chat Thread (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/67234-new-new-chat-thread.html)

Ron61 02-20-2006 02:56 AM

New, New Chat Thread

Well since we are back in business, I thought I would start a new chat thread for those of us who like to just talk about anything.

Ron :JEKYLHYDE

speed220mph 02-20-2006 05:16 AM

Ron
It must've been a thrash, sort of like crashing in practice and making the repairs in time to put the car on the grid for the race. Thanks for all your help and hard work. Must have been some all-nighters in there. When the web site is down, we're lost.

Thanks again, Tom

Ron61 02-20-2006 05:25 AM

Tom,

Not to make you feel bad, but I am the wrong Ron. Ron(ComputerWorks) is the one that did all the work and helped Brent. I just come along and mess things up after they get them working.

Ron :)

trularin 02-20-2006 05:34 AM

Edited to make room.

Don 02-20-2006 05:35 AM

Ron , to open a discussion, any thoughts on the Daytona 500 ? Seems Tony Stewart did not object to be sent to the rear for " aggressive driving ". Overall looks like there was less " aggressive driving ". Nice to see the Petty cars starting to run up front rather than finish in the last 5 or 10

Ron61 02-20-2006 06:10 AM

:)

Tru,

Gee, you only lost 1,000 posts. I lost 0ver 2,000 and several lost more than that. As for how things are going, it is cold and miserable here. Some snow over the weekend and just on 28 this morning. :(

Don,

I thought that all in all the race was pretty well ran. Most of the problems were tire related and they are going to have to look at that as they had it last year too. I was happy to see the Petty cars doing well too. Tony Stewart did a great job of driving up throgh the field a time or two. Ryan Newman did geat until he lost his team mate. It seemed no one would work with Dale Jr. to help him. I liked his remark on the raido about his engine was like an old man. It will run like he** for a few minutes and then go to sleep. But all in all I like the cutting back on the smash drafting and wrecking every car in the field.

Ron :)

Ron61 02-20-2006 06:16 AM

Is this really what the last Chat Thread did to the site?????

Ron :LOL:

4RE KLR 02-20-2006 06:19 AM

HEY
At least we got some of it back.

Looks like I only lost about 400 or so.

Ron61 02-20-2006 06:31 AM

If you only lost 400 you can make that up in a hurry. Right now we are going to have to watch for the problems people are having and see if wecan help those with minor ones so Brent and Ron(CW) don't have to stop and look at each and every little thing until most of this is sorted out.

Ron :JEKYLHYDE

4RE KLR 02-20-2006 08:33 AM

It is no big deal

I don't make post just for the count.

I have some stainless steel side pipes for sale if anyone needs some.

hey,littlecobra 02-20-2006 05:46 PM

hello.
well what a day. Took two to dr. this am. Both tested pos. for the flu. :(

Picked up one more after school, I think she's sick, too! ugh. How about #4?? Make it a clean sweep????
Made some homemade potato soup. This week is gonna be long.....
post count? how many did we lose?? dunno. don't care. :(

tru. what was that above post??

steve. I give up! I can't even get to the home page! Says I'm 'prohibited'. I'm sure I did something to my computer this weekend. will work on this another day. I'll let you know when the decal arrives. thanks!
K :)

hey,littlecobra 02-20-2006 05:49 PM

this is what it says....

are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the highperformancemailorder.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

4RE KLR 02-20-2006 07:00 PM

Kristen
I am on it. Check your settings though. Everything looks ok on this end.

Pops,
Tell her what to look for.

I will see ta'll in three days. Going to get a house. Wheee heee .

Tinker51 02-20-2006 07:35 PM

Kristen,
I was getting the same message and problems. Ron (CW) suggested clearing cookies. I cleared cache and cookies and everything is working for me now.

HI Cobra 02-20-2006 11:29 PM

I might jinx myself but after I re-registered I have not had any problems.
Seems everyday something is different but is getting more to the norm as
time passes. Having said this, tomorrow I hope I can get back on!

Weather here these last two days reminded me why I left New England -
cold, cloudy and rainy, no Cobra driving or skydiving.:CRY: At least no snow.

Ron61 02-21-2006 03:48 AM

:(

Flip,

At least you never had three days of upper 70s and low 80s. We did and I mowed my yards and the next morning it was 27 and we had a little snow and ice on the grass. And it has stayed cold since then but is supposed to get back into the 50s or maybe low 60s later this week. I am toold for these overnight 50 degree temperature swings and now I am fighting a cold. Head stuffed up and sinsues trying to break a record. :CRY:

Ron ;)

hey,littlecobra 02-21-2006 06:00 AM

3 outta 4 with the flu. It's gonna be a long day. And a long week. :)

Steve, I'm 'back on' at HPMO. thanks!
Kristen

trularin 02-21-2006 07:02 AM

HLC, I'll give you call latter on.

Cold and Cold. It is January's weather, in Feb.

We are trying to buy another vehicle, what a chore.

EarlsflyinCobra 02-21-2006 07:11 AM

Site was down???? Did not even have time to notice with the 15 to 18 hour days for the race this weekend.......I'm getting to old to keep that c**p up, and let me tell you, it is "VERY ANNOYING" to hear the young whipper snappers complaining about having to work a few extra hours....... "SOME" of the "YOUNGER" generation are such wimpssssssssssss

WV66AC 02-21-2006 07:20 AM

Got a ride in Thursday afternoon -- 70s in the hills. Snow on Saturday. Lurked all weekend during a visit to grandmas with the site issues.