Old 09-26-2009, 09:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Myself/Body from CSX-2575 & hand built Birdcage
Send a message via Skype™ to map
Not Ranked     
Smile Don't throw bikes at Cops!

What a dumb Ass!
As the late Bernie Mac would say I'll Bust your head like a melon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J23HN...layer_embedded
Old 09-26-2009, 10:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 Side-Oiler
Not Ranked     

Hence the term:"stupid snapper".
Old 09-26-2009, 04:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates (2001)
Not Ranked     

if brains were dynomite ,some people could not blow there nose.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: None, sold it
Not Ranked     

We have no idea what went on before they started filming. They could have ben telling them for hours to leave. Also you could not tell if she was bad mouthing them while walking.

But on the other side, they were leaving and she could go no faster than she was and more than one cop was shoving her. I would get more than a little pi$$ed off also. They will probably get her out of the way where no one can see and there are no cameras, write her a ticket and let her go. On the other hand, she might not ever be seen again.

Last edited by tcrist; 09-26-2009 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: remove incorrect city info
Old 09-26-2009, 05:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX 4241 - authentically built
Not Ranked     

Like was said, we don't what happened, BUT, from what I can see...

She was moving along at the pace of the people in front of her. The one cop shoved her forward, which knocked her off balance to the left, where the other cop shoved her again. She then swung the bike at the cop behind her.

Was that wrong? Sure. But I'm pretty sure that a 100 lb teenage girl is no real threat to a full grown man in riot gear, to deserve being hit in the head with billy clubs by two seperate officers, and then of course being manhandled as she hit the ground and being dragged off.

Just might be my sense of morals acting up, but then again I'm not drunk with power like a cop in riot gear.

See my car at CSXinfo.net here >> CSX 4241
Old 09-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The cops were A holes, cut and dried, end of story.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4000, 427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
The cops were A holes, cut and dried, end of story.
Maybe they had asked the people to move away, and they didn;t, wouldn't, so the cops had to force the people away to provide security clearence for the A-hole politicians who in some stroke of genius, decided to hold a multi-international meeting in a busy city, costing the city (taxpayers) of pittsburgh thousands of dollars, let alone the secret service costs and who knows else.

Who do you think were really the A-holes?
"After jumping into an early lead, Miles pitted for no reason. He let the entire field go by before re-entering the race. The crowd was jumping up and down as he stunned the Chevrolet drivers by easily passing the entire field to finish second behind MacDonald's other team Cobra. The Corvette people were completely demoralized."
Old 09-26-2009, 05:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Surge;

Was that wrong? Sure. But I'm pretty sure that a 100 lb teenage girl is no real threat to a full grown man in riot gear, to deserve being hit in the head with billy clubs by two seperate officers, and then of course being manhandled as she hit the ground and being dragged off. [/QUOTE

Sure she did.She assaulted a Peace officer.Do stupid stuff-get hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Maybe they had asked the people to move away, and they didn;t, wouldn't, so the cops had to force the people away to provide security clearence for the A-hole politicians who in some stroke of genius, decided to hold a multi-international meeting in a busy city, costing the city (taxpayers) of pittsburgh thousands of dollars, let alone the secret service costs and who knows else.

Who do you think were really the A-holes?
Because he's a liberal

QUOTE=Excaliber;987306]The cops were A holes, cut and dried, end of story.
You ever "worked" a riot?

Last edited by Cobrabill; 09-26-2009 at 05:22 PM..
Old 09-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Anthony, I all ready told you who I think the A holes were. Pushing the gal (or guy) forward, sideways, using a batton on her neck when she was all ready going with the flow of the crowd. Stupid cops.

Hey Cobrabill, SHUT THE PHUCK UP, not just shut up, cut to the chase. If your going to insult someone, let it all hang out putz.

I see Cobrabill edited his post to remove the fact he told me to shut up. That is VERY TYPICAL, right wing loud mouths edit or remove their post and then the next post is totally out of context. That's chicken $hit...

Last edited by Excaliber; 09-26-2009 at 05:28 PM..
Old 09-26-2009, 05:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
1)Anthony, I all ready told you who I think the A holes were. Pushing the gal (or guy) forward, sideways, using a batton on her neck when she was all ready going with the flow of the crowd. Stupid cops.

2)Hey Cobrabill, SHUT THE PHUCK UP, not just shut up, cut to the chase. If your going to insult someone, let it all hang out putz.

3)I see Cobrabill edited his post to remove the fact he told me to shut up. That is VERY TYPICAL, right wing loud mouths edit or remove their post and then the next post is totally out of context. That's chicken $hit...

1)Obviously you were there.Typical liberal.

2)Piss up a rope.
3)I did tell you to shut up.But i thought better of it.I was wrong.

She should have been beaten harder.Siding with rioting trash-typical liberal MO.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Anthony, I all ready told you who I think the A holes were. Pushing the gal (or guy) forward, sideways, using a batton on her neck when she was all ready going with the flow of the crowd. Stupid cops.
I know what you said. I expected you to say the cops acted stupidly.

I'm guessing the cops had asked multiple times for the people to move away, and they didn't. I know multiple cops, and I can tell you, none of them want any type of physical altercation if they can avoid it. But what do you do when people don't listen, follow what you are ordered to tell them to do? If she had any brains, she would have stayed away from the police line, and let them clear the area like they were probably ordered to do. I feel bad that she was physically enforced, but maybe next time she won't be a participator.
"After jumping into an early lead, Miles pitted for no reason. He let the entire field go by before re-entering the race. The crowd was jumping up and down as he stunned the Chevrolet drivers by easily passing the entire field to finish second behind MacDonald's other team Cobra. The Corvette people were completely demoralized."
Old 09-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Typical Conservatives, loud mouth bullies, JUST LIKE those cops. Man I'm glad your party is not in power. Gee, I wonder why that is? Maybe folks are just tired of the constant flow of negative BS. Ya think?
Old 09-26-2009, 06:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wow, now I know why I never come to the Lounge.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Indeed Sal, indeed. If you have a differing opinion of the bullies that dominate the Lounge you WILL get tarred and feathered.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Typical Conservatives, loud mouth bullies, JUST LIKE those cops. Man I'm glad your party is not in power. Gee, I wonder why that is? Maybe folks are just tired of the constant flow of negative BS. Ya think?
"Negative"is the cry of the loser.

Sal-do you think a local bar would be any different?
Old 09-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

See, you just don't know when to stop. Yet ANOTHER negative post. Open mouth insert foot. It seems to be a Republican Right Wing Nut (that would be you Cobrabill) "foot and mouth" disease.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrabill View Post
Sal-do you think a local bar would be any different?
Couldn't tell ya. I don't drink and I don't go to bars.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I wouldn't care if the protesters were right or left. Apparently, they don;t care about anybody else's property. I was just speaking to my parents who live in the Pgh area. There were paople braking windows at establishments, alot of these people were out-of-staters there just to protest. It wasn't the locals who were causing the problems. Just a lack of respect for other people's property, an excuse to destroy somebody else's property.

Maybe a little like a reaction at Kent State? Like why it really happened?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
See, you just don't know when to stop. Yet ANOTHER negative post. Open mouth insert foot. It seems to be a Republican Right Wing Nut (that would be you Cobrabill) "foot and mouth" disease.
I don't need to stop.Liberals do.Take a look at Anthony's post.Seems his info from locals backs my position.Once again,you have spoken out of school and the facts have proven you ignorant.

Out of towners brought in to raise hell and property is being destroyed and you come down on the side of the perps.That is just "perfect".

I wonder how many here know the real reason for the Kent State incident?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I'm not justifying the actions of the rioters here. Were talking about a SINGLE and ISOLATED incident caught on tape. Try to stay focused here and don't get distracted playing with yourself. Bambi, Godzilla, Kent State and out of State rioters have nothing to do with this instance. How STUPID will that sound in a court of law offered as justification for the police officer's actions? "Well your Honor, you know the REAL reason for Kent State, blah blah blah..." Say WHAT???? The mere fact you guys are suggesting Kent State is even justified speaks volumes about your radical mind set. Whoa, you are truly scary!

The over reaction of the cops when it came to pushing, shoving, using their night sticks on a person all ready keeping up with flow of the crowd was not warranted. Her response also was not warranted, but understandable considering her treatment. I bet the Judge will throw it out. I bet the cops will get a reprimand, a psych eval and additional training in crowd control.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: