17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 02-11-2009, 08:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: scratch build self design 4.6l DOHC
Not Ranked     
Default Oddfellows shop tour March 14, 21, or 28th

OK getting this group together if often compared to herding cats. I've opened three dates in order to get a good date for as many people as possible, some of you guys I haven't seen in over a year. I also open invite to any gear-head in the area. Come and see the scratch build in person and meet with a great bunch of guys who love cars and doing things with them.

For those on the fence about showing up I promise the heat will be on, the coffee will be hot, and there is a good chance someone will bring donuts.

Please respond with what dates are good for you and I will set it up one major factor is the ability of randy to make it. I will personally go get him myself if thats what it takes.

New guys check out http://www.prairieroad.com/oddfellows/ for info about the group. Directions to the event will be sent out in email as event gets closer. New guys you can email me through the forum or PM me your email address.

Patrick

Well, it occurs to me that perhaps not all of the modifications I made are technically 'street legal'

Nothing good ever happened after this statement;
Hey Moe watch this!
Old 02-24-2009, 06:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: scratch build self design 4.6l DOHC
Not Ranked     

The few have spoken now the rest will have to work around. The date will be March 21. 9:00 am till ? I know we haven't gotten together for a long time. So I will fudge the end time a little. Also I have had interest from a number of new people so it will be good to meet new gearheads for the group. Randy don't worry I've found that many people are willing to swing by and pick you up. I will email directions through the Oddfellows group so if you are interested in being there please sign up for the emails at, http://www.prairieroad.com/oddfellows/ and start thinking about donuts. I have to start cleaning the shop it may take that long to get it done.
Patrick

Well, it occurs to me that perhaps not all of the modifications I made are technically 'street legal'

Nothing good ever happened after this statement;
Hey Moe watch this!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary, with 428 CJ, 4 speed toploader, Jag IRS
Not Ranked     

Sorry to have missed this meeting, but I'm interested in getting to know more about the group! I'm in Minnetonka. I don't have a Cobra, but helped my father build a Contemporary Cobra with a 428 and 4 speed toploader. My project car is a 33 Ford Vicky with Ford 460, 5 speed TKO and Jag independent rear. I'd love to share car building stories with the group, and I can host in my heated garage!

Steve

No good story starts like this: "I was sitting on the couch one day..."
Old 11-02-2011, 05:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for announcing!

Free screen recorder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: