Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   NorCal Cobras January Breakfast / 3rd Saturday (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/101942-norcal-cobras-january-breakfast-3rd-saturday.html)

decooney 01-08-2010 09:39 PM

NorCal Cobras January 2010 Breakfast / 3rd Saturday

NorCal Cobras January 2010 Breakfast / 3rd Saturday (Jan 16th)

WHERE:
33rd Street Bistro
4364 Town Center Blvd,
Suite 124, Eldorado Hills 95762

Menu: http://www.bistro33.com/edh/menuBreakfast.php

WHEN:
January 16th

TIME:

09:00am arrive/meet out front, chat, go in and eat by 9:30am
Start grabbing tables by 09:30am (open seating, probably)

PARKING:
Open parking in Town Center center row of buildings.
You have a better chance at a spot if you come earlier.

RAIN or SHINE: bring your Cobra or regular car even if it rains.

COMMENT:The place is a little nicer than most and the food is really not much more expensive than other decent places. Good Food!

DRIVE:
It's a good starting point to leave from if anyone wants to do a short drive after. Maybe a short run up Green Valley Rd., to Placerville on scenic road and back down the hill. Reply/Discuss below.

REQUEST:
There is something WSCG 2010 (yearly event) related that I would like to run by many of you in this group first. It would be helpful to get some feedback before taking the next steps and putting some hard time/commitment into it.
Maybe we can chat a bit at breakfast if anyone is interested in hearing more. Your feedback is key!

REPLY HERE if ATTENDING. I'll give them a heads up on headcount if it matters to them. Thanks, DC

Jim Norris 01-09-2010 06:11 PM

I'm in!
CU there.

GT390FE 01-09-2010 08:27 PM

Dan & Karen will be there, great choice for breakfast - food has been great every time I've eaten there.:D Thanks Duane for putting this together, Remember to show up a little ealy if you want parking right out front. I am up for a drive, One idea, we could do Salmon Falls RD to HWY 49 and then head south over to Placerville, then countinue on 49 to Plymouth - then west to Latrobe Rd and end up back in El Dorado Hills.

DAN

pooreds 01-10-2010 06:44 PM

Of course, count two!

Gunner 01-10-2010 07:07 PM

Two of us, weather permitting. (Also minor babysitting issues pending.)

jrjmac1 01-11-2010 11:45 AM

Cheryl and I are planning to be there.

maurice19 01-11-2010 05:52 PM

Thanks Duane

I`ll be there

Maurice

azariah2000 01-11-2010 07:39 PM

Count us in for 2

Danny Fong 01-11-2010 08:22 PM

Tracy & I will have to pass. Heading to the Bay Area. Catch you guys next month. Have a great time.

pgermond 01-11-2010 09:37 PM

In the process of replacing a blown exhaust manifold gasket. While it is in the air I have some other miscellaneous work planned. Not quite the same driving the diesel, so I'm going to forgo this one.

decooney 01-12-2010 12:04 AM

Table for 14 for NorCal Cobras!

We have a reservation for "NorCal Cobras" for up to 14 together. Seems a few folks are out with medical and car issues this month so it may be a smaller group meetup for January 2010.

On the upside for those who can make it, maybe we'll all get parking spots up front, we'll all fit on one table together, and food will come faster this month. See you there, and we'll catch the others another time. ;)

ZL-1 Cobra 01-12-2010 09:19 PM

1 more for sure

Count Courtwright in for sure. I'm still not sure if I can make it Saturday. Hope so - Please let there be some sunshine!!! I'm so, so sick of the fog and cloudy weather.

Jim Larson

Clayboy 01-13-2010 07:38 AM

Count us in for two also. See you all on Saturday.
Bob

wanab5150 01-15-2010 10:00 AM

two more...Tom and Deb.

decooney 01-15-2010 10:33 AM

2 more...

Susan/Randy emailed to be added to the list.

decooney 01-15-2010 10:34 AM

That's 21 so far. I better call 33rd Bistro back and increase from 14-21 so far. :)

maurice19 01-15-2010 04:04 PM

Duane and friends

Please remove me from the reservation list as a head and chest cold have left me feeling pretty miserable.

Maurice

Photoguy 01-16-2010 12:20 AM

Elaine and I will try to make breakfast. Not sure, I can't drive for several more weeks, and having a hard time sleeping at night...........................???
If we don't make it, happy new year to all Cobra friends. Alan

wanab5150 01-16-2010 09:10 PM

It was good seeing everyone and especially those that came even though they drove the family Truckster....a testament that the meets are about the people, not just the cars.

All that attended the breakfast will want to check their debit or credit accounts as we were charged twice...Once for our regular bill of about $30, and also an extra $188 seperate (not on a receipt we signed) for some reason. Deb called and there was no particular explanation, but they are going to correct it.

Myself and two others at our end of the table complained of cold food. Between that and the over charge, maybe we should stick to some of the regulars we have had good food and no issues at.

The ride was awesome!

pooreds 01-17-2010 06:13 PM

Tom, how come this only happens to you?