Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   NorCal Annual Breakfast at Ione - 3rd Sat Oct 20th (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/117471-norcal-annual-breakfast-ione-3rd-sat-oct-20th.html)

decooney 09-27-2012 07:31 AM

NorCal Annual Breakfast at Ione - Oct 20th

BREAKFAST HEADOUNT: 46 so far

Reply to this thread with your # of breakfast attendees

Date: Oct 20th, 2012 (3rd Saturday)
Where: Castle Oaks Golf Course, Ione CA
Address: 1000 Castle Oaks Dr Ione, CA 95640
Time: 10am-1pm
What: Monthly Breakfast Meetup
Directions: CLICK HERE

ATTENDANCE: (Reservations)
Mark your Calendars for the NorCal annual October breakfast meetup in Ione. Be there or be square. See You there. :D

BOB's Breakfast update:
$12.50 per person, CASH only, one big tab. Breakfast buffet featuring scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, breakfast potatoes, french toast, orange juice, and coffee. Last years breakfast was great and I don't anticipate anything less. The charge would be $12.50 per person, which would include tax... tips would be each persons responsibility. The one stipulation is that they would like to bill us as a group rather than separate checks... cash is the word of the day.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...P1070780-1.jpg

bunyip 09-27-2012 09:58 PM

Murray & Jennifer (2) for breakfast

venum14 09-28-2012 05:10 PM

Duane,

Yes, count of three from Modesto. Also, you may want to change the month to October: "Check back again 1st week of September for updates and more details about this yearly meetup. We need to finalize arrangements."

Clayboy 09-28-2012 07:20 PM

Duane,
I will call John Belotti at Castle Oaks Golf Club to see about setting up something similar to last years event and will report back soon.

Everyone,
Please let us know your intentions so we can get an accurate head count. Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative by then. :)

Thanks,
Bob

decooney 09-28-2012 09:48 PM

Thanks Bob, you are the Man. Much appreciated by all. I will send out an email now so people can forward it around to the different groups and clubs. Many never see these threads.

Rick Parker 10-01-2012 11:47 AM

Can't make this one.

FFR 3099 10-01-2012 03:54 PM

Duane- Hey, great idea. count me in, will probably have a rider. Will make sure the rest of the E.G. guys are aware of the date. See you there!!!

patf11 10-01-2012 07:40 PM

Duane,

Two from Fair Oaks, Lisa and Patrick.

Thanks for setting this up.

Patrick

jmarsey 10-02-2012 08:30 AM

Duane, we'll try to make it if I can fix my electrical gremlin by then! John

Ray Ogden 10-03-2012 08:46 AM

Ione Breakfast Oct 20th

Bob/ Duane

Please sing me up, two people

Thanks

decooney 10-03-2012 04:38 PM

Headcount total at the top of this thread. I will update it as others reply, and so Bob can see it. Thanks!

Clayboy 10-03-2012 05:17 PM

I have spoken with John Belotti at Castle Oaks and we are scheduled for a breakfast buffet like last years event. It would be better for them if we eat earlier rather than later, but it's our decision. I will keep him informed of the head count, so keep posting who is going to show up and how many you will bring. The weather is looking better! :)
Thanks,
Bob

Holbrook 10-05-2012 06:18 PM

Count me and my copilot in (2 of us)

decooney 10-06-2012 07:26 AM

Bob,
Still waiting to hear from the CV folks who attended last month. If they attend again, it will be at least +8 more on top of the total above. I'll call them as some don't do email, or get online much.

FFR 3099 10-07-2012 08:55 AM

Duane- Count in 2 more folks. My buddy Murray and a passenger will be coming up with his car as well.

dhowe 10-07-2012 06:21 PM

Hi Duane, Chris and I will be there for breakfast :-)

Bxx1 10-08-2012 10:47 AM

Hey Duane.... Add 2 **) **)

Danny Fong 10-08-2012 11:23 AM

Sorry. Will have to miss out on this one. Heading to the city to pick up my dad who's staying with us for the week.

Have fun guys.

dhowe 10-08-2012 12:08 PM

Duane, Add Al, Valerie and Danika =2 1/2. plus 10 people also from Al. This does not include the CV folks, he has misplaced the number. If you have it and want to email it to me. Also would you like names of the other 10 that Al has?

Thanks, Dalene

decooney 10-08-2012 06:29 PM

okay, getting up there. Almost 40 now for breakfast. I better call Bob to see if he and I are going to need to help the cook or bring extra eggs and bacon. :D