Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   3rd Sat. May 2014 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/128919-3rd-sat-may-2014-a.html)

maurice19 05-14-2014 08:44 PM

3rd Sat. May 2014

Looks like another month has gone and 3rd Sat is upon us again.

How about Purple Place in Eldorado Hills, Gingers in Roseville, Bob`s golf course in Ione, or the golf course in Auburn, or, last but not least, Mel`s in Folsom.

Pat says we need to get it going and share each others` company.

Man of few words
Maurice

maurice19 05-15-2014 12:42 PM

Anyone out there?

decooney 05-15-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maurice19 (Post 1300769)
Anyone out there?

Hi Maurice,
Glad to see you are keeping the torch lit for NorCal. Just saw your post, and won't be able to make it this month but will catch you next time. With all the weekend events and racing going no now, we'll be planning one of our mid-week Thurs Eve Suzzie Burger outings near downtown Sac runs soon, so I'll definitely reach out and let you know if you and Pat are up for a burger run. It's never about the quantity, and always about the quality of the people and cars! Have a great meet up this Saturday. D

patf11 05-15-2014 03:30 PM

Maurice

Thanks for reminding us that another month has arrived. I gots to pay more attention.

Any of the spots would work but since it should be a nice day how about a drive to the Auburn golf course?

Patrick

maurice19 05-15-2014 04:15 PM

Have fun at your other event, Duane.

See you next time
Maurice

maurice19 05-15-2014 04:18 PM

Hi Pat,

First response gets first choice, Auburn golf course off Bell Ave, I believe,

gets the nod at 9 am

Maurice

Igofastr 05-15-2014 05:36 PM

I wish I could, but I have work-related duties downtown.

On the plus side, I have my BAR sticker. On the downside, I was told I have to have a backup light by the brake and lamp inspector.

Clayboy 05-15-2014 06:13 PM

Maurice,
Sorry... too far for me this weekend, I've got too much to do around the casa. I hope to catch you guys next month.
Bob

patf11 05-15-2014 06:19 PM

Maurice,
We are talking about Auburn Valley Golf Club, yes?

It would be embarrassing if I went to the wrong place.:JEKYLHYDE

Bob, would it help if we went to Ione golf course? That would also work.

Patrick

maurice19 05-15-2014 06:50 PM

Let us know, Bob

maurice19 05-15-2014 06:53 PM

Pat, The place I referred to was Ridge Golf course right on Bell off 49 and just a couple miles up the road on the left.

Maurice

maurice19 05-15-2014 06:55 PM

Ron, So close on the GT.

Maurice

patf11 05-15-2014 07:01 PM

Maurice,

The Ridge is nice place, would be fine, not sure if they open grill until 11 AM

Bar & Grill

Patrick

Clayboy 05-15-2014 07:29 PM

The Ione golf course, Castle Oaks, would work for me...

I'm trying to get everything mowed and weed-wacked now that fire season is upon us. There are still several acres that need attention and several turkeys nesting that I wish would hurry up and hatch those #@&%ing eggs so i can mow where their nests are. I really sound like an environmentalist don't I?

If you guys want to meet there, I'm in. :)
Bob

bunyip 05-15-2014 09:04 PM

Transmission is back in and I'm ready for a drive. Weather looks like it will cooperate. Name the place and I'll be there
Murray

Rick Parker 05-15-2014 10:17 PM

Bob watch out while hearding the Rattlesnakes, they'll be out THIS year.

Clayboy 05-15-2014 10:31 PM

Thanks for the heads up Rick...
Being bit once is enough for me... it's now off my bucket list.
Bob

Rick Parker 05-15-2014 10:34 PM

I'd be wearing snake proof pants without a doubt. Gives me the Willies just thinking about it.

http://www.grainger.com/product/Snak...All&s_pp=false

Clayboy 05-15-2014 10:38 PM

Rick,
Thanks for the link to Grainger's snake gaiters... I probably should have been wearing them instead of flip flops. LOL

But, if you take the long view and consider the total box score it's still:

Bob: more than one hundred.
Snakes: only one.

Bob

maurice19 05-16-2014 07:04 AM

Ok,

Bob`s golf course it is. Time to be decided by Bob(:

Maurice