Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   Teresa`s, (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/130702-teresa-s.html)

maurice19 08-23-2014 01:37 PM

Teresa`s,

Hello My Friends in the Norcal Cobra Group,

Reservations have been made for 7 pm Saturday, Sept 20th at Teresa`s in Jackson for our annual dinner for our wives, as was discussed at our last breakfast.

For those of you that don`t know, the price for the meal is fixed at $24.00 per person cash and includes tax and tip.

I hope all can make it, so let me know for a head count.

Man of few words,
Maurice

Clayboy 08-23-2014 05:04 PM

Maurice,
Thanks for doing the legwork to set this event up again...
Put us down for two.
Bob

patf11 08-23-2014 05:34 PM

Maurice,

Thanks for setting this up.

Put us down for two.

thanks
Patrick

maurice19 08-24-2014 04:35 PM

Thanks Fellas.

We are on a roll now.
Maurice

bunyip 08-24-2014 08:21 PM

Murray and Jennifer will be there for two more to the count

pgermond 08-25-2014 06:44 PM

Thanks for the planning, Maurice. Unfortunately we will be up north. Sorry to miss this one - we always look forward to it.

Danny Fong 08-25-2014 09:39 PM

Maurice,

Tracy and I will miss this one again. We have plans in the Bay Area that day.

Have fun.

maurice19 08-26-2014 08:59 AM

Phil and Danny,

We will miss your smiling faces that evening for sure,but mainly we will miss Sandy and Tracy.

See youn`s later
Maurice

Igofastr 08-27-2014 01:58 PM

Maurice,

I'd like to go, but I've already got a busy day planned. What time would everybody be leaving for Jackson, and when would be plan on returning?

Hopefully I can fit this in.

Bxx1 08-27-2014 02:10 PM

Great idea Maurice, but I am committed to another event. :JEKYLHYDE

maurice19 08-27-2014 05:46 PM

Ron, Igofaster,

Most guys allow an hour travel from the Sac area, I believe. That is how long my trip takes with one pit stop in Rancho.
Dinner is set for 7pm and usually last a couple hours.

I hope you can work it in.

Ron, Bxx1.

Two more nice folks we will miss

Maurice

maurice19 08-28-2014 07:13 AM

ttt
Maurice, man of few words

patf11 08-28-2014 07:19 AM

Maurice,

Please add two more, Terrie and Jerry will be joining us at Teresa`s. Who knows what Cobra they will bring, could start lottery......

thanks
Patrick

johnc427 08-28-2014 05:39 PM

Connie and I will be out of town (Monterey) celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. On the 20th is the day we met some of you in carmel at the shopping mall. Bob (Clayboy) Hard to believe it has been 5 years since we met. Looking forward to the October bash. May be at cars and coffee this sat.

Clayboy 08-28-2014 08:18 PM

John,
Sorry you guys are going to miss Teresa's this year, but congratulations to you and Connie on your five year anniversary.
It is hard to believe that it's been that long since we met in Carmel.
Bob

Shootnride 08-29-2014 07:21 AM

Hi Maurice,

I would join you folks, but I doubt that I'll find a wife by 7:00 PM tomorrow :LOL:

You all have a great time.

Ted

Clayboy 08-29-2014 08:37 AM

Ted,
I don't know if I'm stepping in on Maurice's thread and I'm sure he would tell you the same thing, but this is not just a couples thing... and it's not until next month.
So who knows, you might find a wife by then.
How hard are you looking? :LOL:
Bob

Igofastr 08-29-2014 09:10 AM

Ted,

I hear that the food is good, but trust me, it can't be THAT good.

Shootnride 08-29-2014 05:48 PM

Well Bob, now you probably know why I'm not married....I can't even get the month right :LOL:
And to answer your question....I'm not.

I hear ya Ron. I think once was my limit. Doubt that there are any women out there that would put up with me anyway.

I think it's great that you guys have an outing specifically with the ladies in mind.

Enjoy

Ted

maurice19 08-30-2014 08:04 AM

Ted,

I never meant to imply that this great event was just for couples. I just mentioned that the ladies seem to enjoy the evening events a little more.

Singles usually do come and it wouldn`t be right if you missed out on the fun.
Maurice, man of few words