Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Steve Bisson Celebration, Winter Get together (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/102647-steve-bisson-celebration-winter-get-together.html)

race-it 02-08-2010 11:25 AM

Steve Bisson Celebration, Winter Get together

How is everyone. Last year we had a good group of guys together for a feed and film festival. It is time again so lets have a second anual winter feed and Cobra bash. Steve Bisson Celibration will be a great time to get together and have a good time. I am looking at Sunday, March 14 from 1:00 to 5:00. I have a guest speaker who worked for Ford and Carrol Shelby race team as a mechanic in the late 60's. I am looking for ideas to make this years event a great time for all. I need a head count to help me put things together. Ray, are you cooking this year?

Thank's again for the life time of great memories you all have given me in this club.
Jim ( Race-it or Jim-none )

I am flexible on the date at this time!

Silverback51 02-08-2010 03:06 PM

Screw work. I will be there.

1blackbb66 02-08-2010 09:11 PM

Sounds great Jim. Good to hear from you. I ran into Jake at McLendon's on Sat and we were commenting on how dead our site has been. It will be nice to get together again. The date works for me and yes I will be happy to cook.

Ray

Andrew Teal 02-08-2010 11:04 PM

Jim,
I well be there. I think i leave on the 15th for Florida. I could call a few people. Myself and three others. Flim? :LOL::LOL:

Andy:D:D

UrQ 02-09-2010 08:15 AM

Should be able to make it, will look for final details

MadDog 02-09-2010 09:09 PM

Its good to here from you Jim. Count me in.

jwd 02-10-2010 08:48 AM

Count me in.
Jim

Hammer65 02-10-2010 04:07 PM

Hope to make it

ndpace 02-11-2010 07:03 AM

where is this being held? The car just got back from paint so I am hoping to make some events this year.

Jake 02-11-2010 11:22 AM

Jim, I had a great time last year and wouldn't miss it! Count me in. Let's hope the weather is good so we can drive the Cobras.

Jake

race-it 02-11-2010 08:44 PM

8017 220 Th St Ct East
Spanaway, WA 98387
253-831-7102

More detail later.

Thank You all
Jim

race-it 02-11-2010 08:49 PM

I will see if we can have Eileen over as guest of honor with Steves Cobra. I can bring it in my trailor if it is raining.

Jim

WardL 02-11-2010 09:23 PM

I would enjoy meeting the group. I live in Bellingham.

Ward L

Andrew Teal 02-11-2010 10:25 PM

Ward,L
It well great to meet you at Jims. There are alot of good Cobra people up your way. We well try to get some runs in up North. The get together at Jims is a family; so kids are welcome.

Andy:D:D

Andrew Teal 02-16-2010 09:12 PM

Jim,
I have about six people line up to come. I talk to Fred Kraft and his wife they plan on coming. I also ran into Bill Fargo and Karen and if the weather is good plan on drving down with me and Bill all alum 427 Shelby.

Andy**):3DSMILE::LOL:

Fred Hamilton 02-16-2010 11:16 PM

Wish I could make it but I will still be in sunny AZ.
Fred

Andrew Teal 02-23-2010 10:32 PM

Jim,
I just talk to Scott Merrell at Coupe Connection and Scott is going to come and talk about his racing and building background. Scott well drive his Peter Brock Dayton Coupe if its not raining.

Andy**)**)**)

Go Hard or Go Home 02-24-2010 08:50 AM

I'm going to try to make it.

Do you want to post this on the FFR NW forum also? I can do it for you if you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Teal (Post 1031482)
Jim,
I just talk to Scott Merrell at Coupe Connection and Scott is going to come and talk about his racing and building background. Scott well drive his Peter Brock Dayton Coupe if its not raining.

Andy**)**)**)

Did anyone send a link to this thread to Peter? Again, I can do that if you want.

WardL 02-24-2010 08:58 PM

Jim, I said earlier I could make it but I'll be out of town now March 11-16. I'll catch up with the group later. Thanks for pulling this togeter.

Ward L

bobmeusel 02-28-2010 12:29 AM

Anita and I would love to come. Count us in.