Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Run to MT Baker Aug (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/105705-run-mt-baker-aug.html)

Andrew Teal 07-19-2010 10:52 PM

Run to MT Baker Aug

I talk to several people from the Bellingham area at the Mustang show and said the group would like to make a run up to Mt Baker. The weekend of Aug. 21,22 was the best dates for them. On Sat there is a P51 airshow and car show, the car show is full but the airshow would be fun. We could drive up SR 9 from Woodvillie the back way from here to Mt Baker which keeps us off I-5 meeting folks on the way up. I well be back Aug 5 so let me know. Also there is a nice show downtown Port Orchard Aug 8 ten bucks and if some wants to come we could do a after noon spin up towards the Hoods canal bridge?. They get about 650 cars for this show and its on the waterfront.
I well be going.

Andy;):JEKYLHYDE;):cool:

FOMOCONUT 07-20-2010 10:35 PM

Andy, Were going to the Port Orchard also but not in the cobra. SPF #2773 Jerry

WardL 07-21-2010 09:25 PM

I've got relatives in town that weekend including my Dad. It might be perfect if I the two of us join you. It will be touch and go for us. Thanks for setting it up!

HighPlainsDrifter 07-23-2010 11:22 AM

Maybe able to meet you guys

Hi,
Sat might be ok if I can get through the border real early in the morning.
Keep updates coming.
Thanks,
Perry.

dblbarrel 07-26-2010 02:22 PM

Andy, I have it on the calender.

Tim

Dale McBain 07-29-2010 09:08 PM

Sounds like fun. I going to try and make it. Looking forward to more details.

Dale

Silverback51 07-30-2010 03:38 PM

I have to be in Portland that weekend. :(

Andrew Teal 08-04-2010 10:20 PM

Lets make it Sunday. Jake are you going to do your thing on Sat. and also the show in Vancover Wa is on sat.?

Andy

Dale McBain 08-05-2010 02:50 PM

Will it be August 22nd for sure? Where will we be meeting up??

Dale McBain
SPF #469

Jake 08-05-2010 11:57 PM

Sat,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Teal (Post 1069303)
Lets make it Sunday. Jake are you going to do your thing on Sat. and also the show in Vancover Wa is on sat.?

Andy

Andy, looks like I will try to hit the sat. Vancouver show.

Jake

ebisson 08-06-2010 11:12 AM

I would be ready to take that ride to Mt Baker if you're still going. I've taken the cobra out a couple of times to do errands around town. I did drive it down to Long Beach with a group of guys from the deparrtment who were on a motorcycle run.

I must confess that I took all the stickers off the car except the Teralingua rabbit.

Eileen

Andrew Teal 08-06-2010 05:12 PM

Eileen,
Thats great you had the Cobra out . Yes we are going if the weather is good I well be posting a up date today. We well also be at the Port orchard show Sunday if you come out. I was thinking of steve just the other day. we all miss him.

Andy

Dale McBain 08-10-2010 10:35 AM

I don't know if I am going to make it. I am in process of pulling the half shafts out and the tdifferential.

Dale McBain SPF #469

Silverback51 08-10-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale McBain (Post 1070502)
I don't know if I am going to make it. I am in process of pulling the half shafts out and the tdifferential.

Dale McBain SPF #469

That does not sound good Dale.:( What's the rest of the story????

Dale McBain 08-10-2010 04:23 PM

No story. Left Sun Mountain and it was rattling pretty good when you got on or off the power. Also diff posi unit was making a ratching noise so I am going to pull it now and have it checked out.

Dale

WardL 08-11-2010 06:29 PM

Dale, sorry to hear the news on the half-shafts. We sure had fun on the Sun Run with you.

Dale McBain 08-12-2010 08:47 AM

Both haand the differential are coming out tonight, so I can deliver them to the repair shop Friday.

Dale

WardL 08-14-2010 01:26 PM

How about we meet at the Cost Cutter parking lot? 1275 East Sunset Drive
Bellingham, WA. It is on the Sunset exit to the Mt Baker Hwy. Off freeway to the right and the first light turn left and stay to the right. There is usually a large area of open parking spots. What time Sunday? 9, 10, 11??

Andrew Teal 08-15-2010 09:44 PM

Ward L,
I posted a update:cool::LOL::cool:s on a new posting. I talk to Greg today and mybee you .Greg,PerryTim could meet up at the cost cutters. The rest of us well be coming from Woodville on Sr9 and meeting you guys at Demming at 11am, have lunch there and drive up to Mt Baker. I well also be up to the Airshow on Sat. Greg is in the car show part. Call me on my cell 360 731 2258 Sat.

Andy

WardL 08-17-2010 06:01 PM

OK, if you are coming up hwy 9, Demming at 11 will be perfect.