Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Dougs Shop...Time to gather the Snakes once more! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/111402-dougs-shop-time-gather-snakes-once-more.html)

Stinson Pilot 06-25-2011 11:14 AM

Dougs Shop...Time to gather the Snakes once more!

Now that I'm back home and didn't get to do this last summer, I'm thinking the first week or two of September (Saturday) for another gathering at my house. The last two were awesome and look forward to meeting some of the new guys.
I'll figure out which Saturday and post it. It'll be the 3rd or 10th of Sept.

Just in case some of the new faces aren't familiar:

Wow...Cobras & GT40s...Oh my! - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Dougs Open House- Great Turnout!! - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Hope to see everyone then! I'll post this over at FFCars as well

Stinson Pilot 07-21-2011 01:52 AM

Going to do this on Sat the 10th...

Hammer65 07-22-2011 03:47 AM

Both the 3rd and 10th are Husky home games. I'd consider another date(s) such as 4th or 11th. Just sayin'

Stinson Pilot 08-25-2011 10:46 PM

Still gotta do it on the 10th.

Going to have another drawing for a book this time: The Cobra-Ferrari Wars in paperback.

I'll post rules for the drawing soon.

Hope to see you there!

Stinson Pilot 08-30-2011 02:59 PM

I need to start getting a head count (approximate) so I know how many brats, sodas, beer etc. :cool:

Stinson Pilot 08-30-2011 05:16 PM

47510 SE 153rd St
North Bend, 98045

Noon to 4pm. If you come on over a little early, that's ok...if it goes past 4pm, that's ok too.

Silverback51 08-31-2011 02:30 AM

Mom turns 93 on Sunday, the 11th, but we are having her birthday party on Saturday, so I'm not going to be able to make it.

Hope you have nice weather and a great turnout.

Hammer65 09-01-2011 05:32 PM

Can't make this one. Going to the Husky game!

Stinson Pilot 09-02-2011 02:48 PM

That's a bummer John...your car definitely brightens up my drive!

mikesmk3.1 09-02-2011 03:23 PM

Dougs shop

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like fun Doug try to come if ok.
Mike

BruceSnyder 09-02-2011 09:15 PM

Doug,
The wife and I take off on vacation Sept 9. I really wanted to be there. This would have been my first time attending. It will have to be next year. Maybe we'll meet sooner. We're driving to Reno/Sparks so, of course, my Summit Racing shopping list is ready.
Have fun.
Bruce

Stinson Pilot 09-04-2011 06:36 PM

Sorry you guys can't make it. We'll do it again next year.

Stinson Pilot 09-06-2011 09:34 PM

Mike, everyone is welcome...the weather is looking GREAT!

FOMOCONUT 09-06-2011 10:37 PM

HEY Doug, Had a great time at your past get togethers ,thanks! The wife and I are leaving for Mexico on thurday night, in the cobra. We'll be there for sure next year. You all have a great time. SPF #2773 Jerry

Stinson Pilot 09-07-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOMOCONUT (Post 1149937)
HEY Doug, Had a great time at your past get togethers ,thanks! The wife and I are leaving for Mexico on thurday night, in the cobra. We'll be there for sure next year. You all have a great time. SPF #2773 Jerry

Wow...cool trip. Drive safe.

skipbaker 09-09-2011 11:03 AM

I would love to join in the fun. This will be my first time out there. I'll be the one in Primer Gray! Just ran out of time to get the final paint on it.

Skip

Go Hard or Go Home 09-09-2011 03:32 PM

If you are going to Doug's, check this thread and you can see where some other guys are meeting up to cruise into Doug's place.

Dougs Shop...Time for another get together. - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Stinson Pilot 09-09-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skipbaker (Post 1150456)
I would love to join in the fun. This will be my first time out there. I'll be the one in Primer Gray! Just ran out of time to get the final paint on it.

Skip

Skip...you won't be the only one :cool:

Run8Cobra 09-10-2011 08:53 AM

North Bend Party

Hello, Stinson Pilot.
Just found out about your Cobra get together and I think I'll come over for a few. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Chris...........

MadDog 09-11-2011 05:00 PM

Chris, I was standing there looking at your car thinking that I had seen it before. I dont know why I did not recognize it. I have known andy for quite a few years and we were all shocked when he passed on. He was one the nicest guys you will ever meet. He seemed to know everybody and was very knowlegable about Cobra history.MadDog