Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IMLost
  • 1 Post By Sydney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2020, 10:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrision FE 427 so 2-4s
Not Ranked     
Default NW club windshield decal

I want some more of the NW club cobra decals for my new windshield. Is there anyone sitting on a small pile of these decals and want to sell a few?
I remember an under hood snake on wheels with an umbrella mural, Is it still around? Not a lot going on here in the NW club Cobra.
Thanks to Club Cobra members Brent Zefkeles for connecting me with RULE GARAGE here in Lakewood WA. And thanks to Sydney Wade of Spokane for answering my thread and selling me a 1 1/2" roll bar cross member he had on hand

Last edited by Michael C Henry; 07-18-2020 at 12:01 PM..
Old 07-17-2020, 05:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR354/FMS392
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael C Henry View Post
I want some more of the NW club cobra decals for my new windshield. Is there anyone sitting a a small pile ot these decals and want to sell a few?
I remember an under hood snake on wheels with an umbrella mural, Is it still around? Not a lot going on here in the NW club Cobra.
Thanks to Club Cobra members Brent Zefkeles for connecting me with RULE GARAGE here in Lakewood WA. And thanks to Sydney Wade of Spokane for answering my thread and selling me a 1 1/2" roll bar cross member he had on hand
Hi Mike, I have a couple extras in my garage. Guessing I got them about 5 years ago, but they still look like new. I can mail you one. PM me your address and I will get one in the mail to you.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:23 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

Mark, if you have one more I could use one, for my 427 car. I have a org. one (red background) on my 289 car. If anyone would like to buy a hat, with our NW logo, a club member in Seqium, can have more of them made up, they came out very nice, I will PM you Mark, if you have a extra one, Thanks TommyRot.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I always thought these decals were a great Idea , May be about time for another run.. if someone was inclined.? "historically warranted modifications" does anybody remember the member that had the mural of Cobra snake on wheels with an umbrella in the rain painted on the inside of his hood? I always thought that was a great thing that I'd like to have on my car.
Old 07-18-2020, 06:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Mike, I did not see a Private Message or anything with your address. I sent you private message with my phone number. Go ahead and text your address to my cell number and I will get decal over to you.

Tom, I got your cell number. I will text you and you can shoot me your address also. I do have another decal I can send you.

Thanks, Mark
Old 07-18-2020, 12:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I sent another private message this morning and went on in detail telling you how I don't text with my old flip phone when it occurred to me my wife texts on hers,
SEE there is a demand for these decals, I think it would be a great time to get another run going? Twenty years ago i thought I was clever to make small mostly clear decals for rear view mirror that said " WARNING objects in mirror may disappear quickly"
Old 07-19-2020, 04:12 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Thanks Mark, I'll PM my address as I also don't text (Old too ) If you want a hat, I'll still trade you a decal for the Hat, just need your address or Brent (EM-0785) may del. it to you as he lives (I think) close to you?? Cheers TommyRot.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Tom,

I got your PM and address. I will get a couple decals in the mail out to you tomorrow. Thanks for the offer on the hat. I have a bunch of hats and I am afraid another one would just collect dust. Maybe you can keep it for somebody else that may be looking for a Cobra hat?

Thanks, Mark
Old 07-21-2020, 04:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I believe I was at the Historics at SIR many years ago, and another Club Member was showing the mural painted inside his hood. It was the cobra snake on wheels with an umbrella in the rain. That is where the inspiration for the North West Club Cobra decal came from, I believe . I never got a picture of that painting. does anyone have that photo? and any more information about who and where? I filled the under side of my hood in preparation for some day.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

The decal arrived today, thank you Mark. It is a little different from the really old decal I'm replacing which was I guess fifteen years old. Thanks again. My new windshield has been installed for over a month now and not a crack yet.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:06 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Mine arrived today, Thank you so much Mark, they will be well care for by Tim, and Brent. If you ever get over this way, look us up. We're touring to Seki, past Port Angeles tomorrow, to meet up with members out of SW Washington. Cheers Tom.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #178 United Speed World Special
Not Ranked     

Off topic but can someone help with some info. I'm going to be coming from Spokane on 20 to Bellingham then down to Mt. Renier. How is the best way to get over to go south on 101 or any suggestions?
Thanks.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:40 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Hi IM Lost, if you can give me a call I can get you around the Northwest, using the best Cobra roads, What time frame are you looking at? Big difference weather wise 360 801 4510 Cheers Tom.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Alfa02, thanks Tom for the heads up. I am planning on being up your way after Labor Day 9-7-20 depending on what i run into. Coming up through Idaho to Spokane. I'm thinking after Grand Coulee to Bellingham then south. Doing the tourist thing. South through Seattle (wanted to do the Needle but unsure now) to Mt. Renier then over to the coast to go down 101 to Golden Gate.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:01 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

We'll get you though Western Washington, while doing the Tourist thing, But rethink the Space Needle thing (Seattle is 3rd worse city Traffic wise, hope you have a light clutch ) Plus leaving your Cobra alone in Seattle Not the best idea We want to keep you off I-5 as much as possible, it suck's in the best of times. When you get a chance call me. Cheers Tom.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Will Do. You confirmed my second thoughts.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, 351W
Not Ranked     

Hi IMLost, I live in Spokane. I can take you on some fabulous Cobra roads in northeast WA to get you from Spokane to Grand Coulee.
Alfa02 likes this.