Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   SOVREN Historics car corral roll call (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/54092-sovren-historics-car-corral-roll-call.html)

Rich 05-25-2004 08:27 PM

SOVREN Historics car corral roll call

Time's up...

It’s that time of year again; time to pony up for the SOVREN Historics car corral. The deadline for me to get the funds to SOVREN is June 15th …which translates into June 10th to get your money to me.

PRICES: Adults: $25 one-day pass Friday, Saturday or Sunday, $40 multiple day pass (Adult ticket pass includes the full color event program.)

Here’s a link to the Historics web site: http://www.northwesthistorics.com/index.htm

So far, the following people have expressed an interest in attending:
Saturday July 3rd:
Jay & Dolly - PAID (1)
Zderf & friend - PAID (2)
Marty & passenger - PAID (1 - multi day)
Fred - CITM
Steve T. & Penny - CITM
Steve R. & passenger - PAID (2)
Brent & Sherrie - PAID (2)
Perry - PAID (1)
Steve Cassani - PAID (2 - multi day)
Todd & Kris - PATT
Me

Wayniac 05-27-2004 06:58 AM

I paid for a two day pass for the Portland event. It included myself and the wife for $35 total. It looks like the Seattle event is $40 per person??? Just wondering how much $$ to send.

Wayne

Rich 05-27-2004 07:30 AM

Here’s a breakdown of the admission prices:

CAR CORRAL PASSES (CAR AND DRIVER ONLY)
FRIDAY ONLY: @ $25.00
SATURDAY ONLY: @ $25.00
SUNDAY ONLY: @ $25.00
WEEKEND PASS: @ $40.00

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS (PASSENGERS)
1 - DAY PASSES:
CHILDREN 7-16: @ $5.00
ADULT: @ $25.00

ADULT WEEKEND PASS: @ $40.00

Note: Weekend Car Corral and General Admission passes include Friday, July 2

Steve Cassani 05-27-2004 08:00 AM

I plan to be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Looks like I'll owe $75.00 for myself and the car. Do I need to include additonal dollars for my lady friend?

Rich 05-27-2004 08:09 AM

Steve,

A weekend pass for you & the car is $40.00. A weekend pass for your lady friend is also $40.00.

That's $80.00 total for both of you for all 3 days.

You can include the money for your friend or not. General admission tickets are available at the track, but if you get them in advance, no one has to stand in line.

Zderf 05-27-2004 06:09 PM

In for Fifty

I'm in as you have stated. $50 to follow when we next meet.

Thanks for taking the time to do this Rich. Your the best.

LYM!!

Zderf
:3DSMILE:

Red Era 05-27-2004 08:48 PM

Come to portland historics

$35 2 people three days + $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for gas to get to portland - well leave the gas $$ out of the equation.

I wish I could join you guys again this year but family camping trip has priority. I really enjoyed it when I came up a couple of years ago. You guys do get better parade laps. Nice drive from here also.

Tim - Red ERA

jayem 05-28-2004 10:16 AM

Rich, I sent you $25 , it looks like I owe you another $25 for dolly. Jay

Steve Cassani 06-02-2004 02:33 PM

Rich,

I put a check in the mail Tuesday. Thanks for putting this together!

steve 06-05-2004 05:40 AM

Rich,

A check for $50.00 is being mailed today. Penny and I will be there on Saturday. Thanks for all your work!

Steve T

Zderf 06-05-2004 04:03 PM

Paid - UP

Feel like I owe you another $50 for the swell time at Bosworth. Thanks a million again and also for pulling this thing together...

Zderf:3DSMILE:

Fred Hamilton 06-06-2004 07:56 PM

Rich
Just put my check in the mail. Just need a ticket for Sat and it will be for me only. Brenda will be down in Arkanasa with the new Grandbaby.

Wayniac 06-07-2004 07:01 AM

Rich,

Unfortunately I can't make it to the event this year. I wish I could go but duty calls. Sorry if this has caused you any trouble. Hope to be there next year.

Wayne

SonicBlue_03 06-07-2004 07:07 AM

I was wondering what the general admission for spectators is to this event, and also what time on July 3rd most of your cars will be at Pacific? I'm coming down to marvel at the works and get some information in person from y'all and wanted to make sure I planned ahead.

Thanks all,
Jon

Rich 06-07-2004 09:45 AM

Wayne, no trouble...sorry you can't make it.

Jon, $25 for general admission. We should roll in about nine-ish.

SonicBlue_03 06-07-2004 11:48 AM

Is this part of a race day as well, or is this just for the show?

Rich 06-07-2004 12:13 PM

$25 gets you the full meal deal.

SonicBlue_03 06-07-2004 12:45 PM

I guess I'm not really familiar with the event as to know what that includes. I'm probably bringing some friends as well as the g/f, and for my own info as well as theirs, I'll probably need to provide that detail -a s well as sell them on it :)

Fred Hamilton 06-07-2004 03:21 PM

SonicBlue

It looks as if I will have an open seat for the parade lap, If you want to take a ride in the old Stroker "Y" block you are welcome.

Fred
SPF 158

SonicBlue_03 06-07-2004 03:43 PM

I might take you up on that, Fred - very kind of you to offer.

As a side note - I do hope that we show up and I get a chance to chat with some of you. Of the various message boards I've spent time on for information or just general entertainment, this board, by far, has had some of the most helpful and friendly folks. It definitely makes me excited and more driven to make this happen next year for a project.