Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Dyno Day Sign Up: Here (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/54816-dyno-day-sign-up-here.html)

Zderf 06-18-2004 10:33 AM

Dyno Day Sign Up: Here

We have two dates made available to us for Dyno Day:

August 14

August 28

-5 cars minimum
-12 cars maximum
-Up to 6 pulls to establish base-line
-Very minor tweaks allowed and supported
-$75 per entrant

I will collect the fees in advance. No refunds if the 5 car minimum doesn't show. If I can get 5 cars together, I will book it.

So please respond with which date works best for you by June 25th.

I'll work hard to pull this together... and we need some Cobras on thier web page as well. Visit if you wish:

http://www.carbconn.com

Thanks for participating,

Zderf

:3DSMILE:

HighPlainsDrifter 06-18-2004 12:39 PM

Dyno.

Fred,
Sign me up for the 14th.

Perry.:D

Zderf 06-20-2004 11:43 AM

STATUS

So far, 7 cars for August 14th:

Rich
Perry
Larry S
Keith V
Roger C
Jay E
Mua

Jake? Bowtie Bish? Kevin E? Todd?

Come on guys... sign in and read up. Lets go!

Waiting your feedback.

Zderf
:confused:

Keith Vincent 06-21-2004 07:09 AM

Count me in. I'll bring the underpowered green weinie.

RogerC 06-21-2004 10:06 AM

Fred,

Count me in!

Thanks,

RC

jayem 06-22-2004 07:52 AM

Fred, count me in. Jay

jayem 06-23-2004 07:34 AM

Keith, this gives you 51 days to install a supercharged, nitrous injected 460. Jay

Keith Vincent 06-23-2004 08:39 AM

Jay
yea right.
I'm looking at some upgrades this winter and this will give me a baseline. I'm not pulling too many horses right now and really don't need more. I just want to clean things up. Probably going to Winsor heads and carb instead of EFI. Along with painless wiring for whole car. That should get rid of some problems and have a cleaner look.
For now I'll just have to live with being having the least horsepower of the group. Patti keeps telling me that it's not how much horsepower I have but how I use it. Wish she'd stop telling me.

jayem 06-23-2004 08:45 AM

A good set of heads, roller rockers and cam should get you about 70 more HP. We should all meet for breakfast before the Dynotune. Jay

Zderf 06-24-2004 10:15 AM

Dyno Day Details

I just booked August 14th as the offical

NW Club Cobra Dyno Day

Here are the details:

-Right now (June 28th) we have 7 commitments
-The day starts at 10:00am and runs through about 2:00pm
-We have room for 5 - 7 more sign-ups
-The fee is $75 each in advance
-I'll email the participants the address as to where to mail the fee
-Refunds only after the the day is finished for those who don't show (I have committed to 5 car minium)

Address any questions to me, or feel free to call Alex at the Carb Connection (425-820-1871) directly.

This should be fun.... (bring your respirators.) :JEKYLHYDE

Zderf ]:3DSMILE:

KULINA 06-27-2004 11:25 PM

Fred, sorry, I can't make the dates, as I'll be driving to the Monterrey Historics Weekend. Had an visit to the Carb Connection yesterday, confirmed good timing, but plugged my vacuum advance, rejetted the carb, set the float levels... seems like I have another 50hp... I'm impressed with their work. I'll have to dyno this another time... but now I get burnouts twice as long. Thanks for all your work on this.

Zderf 06-30-2004 05:59 PM

Bringing It Back Tooda Top

Yawl get my email?

Just want to make sure this is really a go... cuz those folks wanna know!!!!

Thanks for your feedback.

Zderf
:)

Zderf 07-06-2004 07:15 PM

Status on Dyno Day...

Signed up and paid so far (July 6th)...

Rich
Perry
Larry S
Jay E
Fred Z

Looks like a go.

Anyone else I guess at this point will be a bonus.

THX.

Zderf
:3DSMILE:

HighPlainsDrifter 07-27-2004 05:17 PM

Sorry.

Fred,
just found out I got to work that day, can't believe it.
Maybe next time, have fun.:CRY:
Perry.

Zderf 07-28-2004 06:11 AM

Any Other Sign-Ups?

Due to Perry's change in schedule, I now have only 4 paid participants no longer meeting the 5 car paid minimum. Are there any others planning to attend who haven't paid that might help me out on this? (send me an email)

We are now down to what looks like 6 cars total. Those who haven't responded at all, please reconsider attending. I am certain that it hold promise to be a banner time.

We will likely proceed to Red Hook following the event to wash down the spent fuel molecules with malted beverages.

Thanks in advance for your favorable consideration,

Zderf
:confused:

RogerC 07-29-2004 07:05 AM

Fred,

Since I didn't get a responce to my email and sometimes the electrons fined a way to get lost over the internet, I want to make sure I am counted as one that will appear on the 14th.

I thought you had the minimum so I would pay CC on the 14th. If you need payment in advance - send me your mailing address or if you show up this weekend I can cut you a check then.

Thanks,
RC

Bob Parmenter 08-01-2004 04:10 PM

Sign me up Freddy!! Or would that be Ydderf??:p

Zderf 08-01-2004 06:09 PM

Its Whatever You Want!!

I'll answer to anything!!

Bob.. happy to have you aboard!! See you there. I'll post a recap as that day approaches.

Respectfully,

Zderf (aka YDderf)
:D

jayem 08-02-2004 07:18 AM

Fred, do we have room for a 04 supercharged cobra. Jay

Zderf 08-02-2004 07:27 AM

Roadster or Coupe?

Sure, but if he is not a drop-top, he may look out of place! :3DSMILE:

And... we will not be happy if his numbers make us look bad!! :mad:

Bring 'em on...

Zderf
:JEKYLHYDE