Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Northwest Snakes Summer Opener date change

Northwest Snakes Summer Opener Is a cruise event I thought would be a fun way to kick off the beginning of Summer. Please feel free to join me for a cruise east on Hwy 14 in Washington to Hood River, OR through the Hood River Fruit Loop and stop for a picnic at Tucker Park. Then head back west on I-84 to the Columbia River Scenic Hwy and follow that to Troutdale for the end of the drive. Approximately 195 miles round trip. We were thinking about meeting around 8:30, but that isn't written in stone. If another time - maybe later works better for you, please let me know. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather! The drive is beautiful and construction free as of yesturday.

Complete directions and a map >here. (Microsoft Word Doc.}

More details on this here >here.

427AL@Comcast.net Or 503-257-8661

Last edited by ALLEN ENGLISH; 06-17-2005 at 07:29 PM..
Old 06-12-2005, 07:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am posting here who has contacted me and is making plans to go on the run this weekend. Let's hope for good weather folks. BTW - if you want to drive along with us in something other than a cobra you are welcome to.
  • Don & Rose N

• ButchB

• Steve & Sandy E.

• AL & Liz E.

• Steve Powell...Maybe?
  • Roger & Lisa
Old 06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former owner of Superformance Cobra. Engine is Coast High Performance "Cobra Classic" 427 stroker
Not Ranked     

Allen,

Regrets, I have to work. Tell everyone hello for me and drive safely!
Old 06-14-2005, 05:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Jim, Sorry to hear that you won't make it on this cruise. We would have liked to have gotten together with you folks again. Hey, I was thinking about the lifter sound the other day that your car had. Has it worked its self out after a little use?
Old 06-16-2005, 08:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

OK, our weather outlook for Saturday looks like rain so far. If we get rained out this weekend I would like to reschedule for Saturday July 2nd OR Saturday July 23th. What do you guys say to that? Please give me your imput.

Found out I work July 30th

Last edited by ALLEN ENGLISH; 06-17-2005 at 12:10 PM..
Old 06-17-2005, 07:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

OK - A new E-Mail has been sent out tonight. Later in the month is looking like the favorite for most people that have gotten back to Lizzy & I. I will start a new thread for this after a date has been chosen.

Thanks all for your input and I am truly sorry about the date change. I promise it will be worth the wait.