Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Ohio Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/)
-   -   2nd annual holiday get- together (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/48428-2nd-annual-holiday-get-together.html)

cobrakalis 12-23-2003 06:30 PM

2nd annual holiday get- together

Northern Ohio Cobra Club Holiday Get Together. Come join us for

post-holiday get together at the Winking Lizard restaurant on Sat.

Jan. 24th at 4:00p.m. Same location as last years get-together.

Winking Lizard address: 6901 Rockside Rd. Independence , Ohio.

Phone #216-524-2226. Any questions e-mail Steve at

wadesdad@hotmail.com.

Gary

wadesdad 12-24-2003 02:08 PM

Directions to the Winking Lizard

Map For the Winking Lizard

FROM NORTH 77 SOUTH to Rockside Road exit - turn LEFT - 500 yards on the LEFT (Rockside Corners Plaza - corner of Rt. 21 and Rockside Road)

FROM SOUTH 77 NORTH to Rockside Road exit - turn RIGHT - 500 yards on the LEFT (Rockside Corners Plaza - corner of Rt. 21 and Rockside Road)

FROM WEST 480 EAST to 77 SOUTH / Rockside Road exit - turn LEFT - 500 yards on the LEFT (Rockside Corners Plaza - corner of Rt. 21 and Rockside Road)

FROM EAST 480 WEST to 77 SOUTH to Rockside Road exit - turn LEFT - 500 yards on the LEFT (Rockside Corners Plaza - corner of Rt. 21 and Rockside Road)

oldman ohio 12-31-2003 06:01 AM

judy and I will be there.

jack huey

d isham 01-04-2004 08:32 AM

I sent out an email reminder to some of the local FFR guys/gals the other day. I know of several that do not follow the clubcobra forum.

Has someone sent off a reminder email to the other local non FFR owners? Should I drop them an email too or rely on them to read this thread?

Doug
FFR 2625

cobrakalis 01-04-2004 02:13 PM

Doug, Go head and e-mail whomever. I told some guys by word of mouth. If you have more connections, by all means, let them know. It will be nice to see everybody, while we try to survive a Cleveland winter.

Gary

d isham 01-04-2004 04:51 PM

Gary, I sent out several more emails this evening. See ya on the 24th.

Doug
FFR2625

Mike Braatz 01-04-2004 05:16 PM

I'll will attend -- it will be good to see ya all--

Anyone interested in running down to Columbus QSAL --to meet with the central group-- we can discuss what we can do to assist with the fling?
Mike

Doug how is your new house??

f4steri 01-04-2004 08:31 PM

All:
Rick Dorman and I are trying to get a meeting set up in Columbus. I suggested the 16th but other than you, Mike, no responses. BTW, I'm planning on coming up for the 24th--pah-tee!
Frank SPF #725

d isham 01-05-2004 06:42 AM

Mike - new house is nice but there's sure a lot of work ahead that will need to be done, i.e., here's my short list for this year... finish basement, lawn/landscape, in-ground sprinkler system, build shed & deck/patio. Thanks for asking.

Frank - 16th doesn't work well for me. I should be able to find time this year to offer some help with Fling events if needed.

Doug

f4steri 01-05-2004 07:26 AM

Doug:
Sounds like your spring/summer will be busy! Good Luck!
As for DVSF, I'm finding I don't have the strength or energy I use to have. I'm just gonna participate as an onlooker this year.
See ya on the 24th!
Frank SPF # 725

f4steri 01-05-2004 07:31 AM

Hey guys & Gals:
Just as an after thought and seeing we get so little response from the central ohio group,why don't we have the meeting on the 24th in conjunction with the party? Gary-is that do-able?
Frank SPF # 725

cobrakalis 01-05-2004 10:45 AM

Frank.

I need to check with Steve Boardman. Steve organizes this party with the Winking Lizard. I don't want to step on his toes. I don't see a problem with a meeting , but again let me check with Steve. We will have the wives and kids there also.

Gary

Mike Braatz 01-05-2004 12:08 PM

FRANK---

GOOD IDEA OF COMBINING THE TWO -- BUT WITH KIDS AND OTHERS??? I'M SURE AT SOME LEVEL THE FLING CAN AND WILL BE DISCUSSED-- EVEN IF IT'S ONLY DECIDING WHAT/HOW THE OCC CAN CONTRIBUTE ----- DO YOU THINK RICK WILL COME UP?

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN---

DOUG -- GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE WORK---- IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE A "FUN" SUMMER---

f4steri 01-05-2004 12:51 PM

Wasn't aware that kids would be there! No biggie if it doesn't work-just a thought. I'll check with Rick, Bill Dyer and a couple of other guys about coming up. I'll be there for sure.
Frank

rdorman 01-05-2004 01:44 PM

I am kicking around coming up. How far is it from Columbus?

Frank, did you get my email about the party? Thanks SO much for coming. I was totally out of control!

Rick

f4steri 01-05-2004 09:01 PM

Rick:
Got your E-mail! Great party-thanks for asking me. My best to Karen, too!
The meeting on the 24th is in a suburb of Cleveland, just south of the city.
Frank SPF # 725

Mike Braatz 01-06-2004 08:04 AM

COME ON UP RICK-- I'LL BUY YOU A BEER---

IT'S ABOUT AN HOUR AND 50 MIN -- AND IT'S ALL FREEWAY

:confused:

MIKE

cobrakalis 01-06-2004 09:06 AM

Hope to see everybody there. The room we will be in opens at 5pm. according to Steve B. I originally had the party starting at 4pm, but we can move up now to 5pm. due to access to the room at Winking Lizard.

Gary

Dan Stryffeler 01-06-2004 11:54 AM

As long as I don't have to give any speeches again this year...

Mike Braatz 01-06-2004 01:52 PM

DAMN DAN-- WHERE YA BEEN? ---

MAYBE YOU CAN INSTRUCT A CLASS ON;

1) HOW TO PUT A STRIPE ON A COBRA ---
2) WHERE TO PICK UP THE HOT CHICKS AT THE FLING ----
3) HOW TO DRINK 12 ROB ROY'S AND STILL WALK
4) HOW TO RESPOND WHEN SHE SAY'S "CAN I RIDE WITH YOU?"

MIKE