1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     
Default Southern Missouri Cruisin' with GCC

Gateway Cobra Club will be in Farmington, MO the weekend of 6/12 - 6/14 cruising the roads of Southern Missouri. If you're in Northern Arkansas, Southern Missouri or anywhere else for that matter, try and plan to attend. We plan to arrive Friday morning at the Hampton Inn in Farmington and leave out from there to drive the roads of Southern Missouri both Friday and Saturday mornings. Our cruise leader has promised some great roads in the area around where he lives and points South. If you are interested, please contact the Hampton Inn and make your hotel reservations and reference Gateway Cobra Club for a room discount. If you've been to any of our events, you know that our drive's are typically really good and we have fun in the parking lot afterwards complete with a tikki bar Let me know if you have other questions.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

Bringing this ttt as the date approaches. The host hotel is Hampton Inn in Farmington, MO, we have booked all of the available reduced rate rooms, so call to get more info.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Another bump. I think we have 10 cars including a couple from Arkansas, so should be a good trip!
Old 06-15-2015, 10:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Another great event for Gateway Cobra Club in Southern Missouri. Friday was an interesting day in that we had torrential rain and wind that got many of us wet, but not enough to dampen the spirits for a great run the next day

Summary - everyone arrived at the hotel in Farmington around 10:30 - 11am. Our first stop was Olympic Steakhouse in Fredericktown (wish I had taken pics of the front of the building and inside, but I think Rich did take some)

On the road to our next stop, which, turned out to be a gas station in the middle of nowhere with no cover from the Thunderstorm we drove through. We drove through some of the heaviest rain I've ever encountered in a car, but with no top But, we all survived, just not many pictures taken on Friday due to the rain. My GPS was zapped, as was my phone (but luckily, a bag of rice resolved that issue).

Old 06-15-2015, 10:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We did make it to Bollinger Mill to take a few pics though

Complete with corn cobs

Old 06-15-2015, 10:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Saturday, well, was 100% better as far as weather. Not too bad, and NO RAIN!

Following Kerry with some neat old guard rails

In Arcadia

On the road to Cherokee Pass from Arcadia

So, either a Cobra broke or they are plotting to take over the gas station Dan, hopefully the pipe made it back still attached to the car

Yes, SOMEbody brought a Porsche so they could stay dry.....

And some, where brave enough to NOT need tops....well, except that one guy on the end, but he's a Superformance owner...

Sometimes, we rely on a different kind of octane boost (Believe it or not, that bottle rode some 64 miles in that spot without falling off....proves how smooth a driver I am )

Ahhh, the gentle curves of a road at speed....

Neat old bridge we crossed with an abrupt stop at the end
Old 06-15-2015, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I feel like I'm being followed by a bug eyed fly

Gads Hill Train Robbery site

Father and Son coordination........the Frogg Toggs weren't needed, Jorja made fun of their legs, so they covered 'em up

Partly sunny and DRY roads

Saturday turned out to be a great day....Rich and I celebrated racing coolers on the parking lot