14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2015, 07:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     
Default Gateway Cobra Club 2015 NW Arkansas Cruise

Don't say I haven't given you plenty of notice....this year's cruise will be 10/22 - 10/25 with rain dates of 10/29 - 11/1 and 11/5 - 11/8. Stay tuned for details. Want to know more or see pics from past events, go here - Nw Arkansas Cruise with Gateway Cobra Club of St. Louis

Tim
Old 05-12-2015, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKII - 460 Crate with Cobra Jet heads, 750 Quick Fuel Carb, and Edelbrock Torker II Intake port matched to heads
Not Ranked     

Bringing this ttt. Host hotel will be Hampton Inn in Harrison, AR. I will release more details after speaking with the hotel next month.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

TTT - need to know if you're going or not so I can block off rooms at the hotel. Larry? Wendell? Jay? Peter?
Old 07-24-2015, 04:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 427 Stroked Windsor TKO 600 w/3.50 posi 9"
Not Ranked     

Put me down for a room!

Larry F.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks Larry. I think we have 5 - 7 from here. I think Pete will be there again. I know Jay is busy with his Dad at this time, so may be a while before he responds. Wendell? Anyone else is more than welcome.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:07 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to flyboy1997
Not Ranked     

Was on the road last night, I will try to book today & I will hit up the two Brads & see what they got going then.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wendell, Larry, Pete - check your PM's.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to flyboy1997
Not Ranked     

Did !
Old 08-10-2015, 06:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wendell, did you confirm your room? I'm calling today to expand the room list. Looks like we are up to 14 so far
Old 09-23-2015, 02:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bringing this to the top as an update. We now have 17 cars coming to Harrison for our annual Supercruise. This will be our largest ever, and I hope my routes don't disappoint. If you want to get your car out for a good shakedown or, just want to attend part of the routes, let me know and I will get you the details so you can join us on the road. Looking forward to good weather and great roads!

Tim

Last edited by PurpleVenom; 09-27-2015 at 02:30 PM..
Old 10-12-2015, 05:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We're 10 days away from the biggest Supercruise yet attendance wise. 18 cars will be snaking their way through the backroads of Nw Arkansas. Let me know if you're going to be in the neighborhood
Old 10-20-2015, 07:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well, building it up to only be let down by mother nature. Rain is forcing us to cancel for this weekend. Maybe 11/5 - 11/8 will be better. Arkansas definitely needs the rain though, so not complaining.
Old 10-21-2015, 04:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Date has been officially changed to 11/5 - 11/8. We had a few drop out, but still have a good group going. If anyone is interested in joining us cruising Nw Arkansas let me know.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 427 IR
Not Ranked     
Default Would Like to Attend

Last year I tried to be part of your cruise in Arkansas, but had to back out at the last moment. We just got home from a month long vacation in the RV and am happy to see the cruise postponed to early November. We would like to attend and would like to know if there are any motel/hotel rooms still available to the cruise. We live in Fayetteville area so getting to Harrison would be a short run for us. Please reply or call 504-559-2787.

Terry L. Hibbard
SPF Daytona Coupe 140
Old 10-30-2015, 07:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #91 with 345 HP 302
Not Ranked     

Work makes it tough to get away this time of year, but I will see if we can squeak out! We are in Columbia so it is not too far...and those roads were always one of my traditional fall back weekend trips on the motorcycle! Since my wife does not like to ride motorcycles but loves convertibles, I bought a Cobra! I mean, if that is not a free pass I don't know what is.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 427 IR
Not Ranked     
Default Hamiton Inn Reservation

Just went on line and made our reservations for 11-5 thru 8. Will see everyone on the 5th in the Daytona Coupe.

Terry L. Hibbard
SPF Daytona Coupe 140
Old 10-30-2015, 02:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Excalibur, 302 EFI
Not Ranked     

Tim, send me details of the cruise. I may be able to get up from LR for the day.

Jim
Old 10-31-2015, 06:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'm at my sisters for the weekend, but will send you info Monday when i get back. If you can PM me your emails, that would work best. Now, y'all get to work on the weather to get it cleared up for us.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

E-mail sent to all that I know are attending. Winchester, pm me your e-mail and I will get you the details in case you can join us.

Tim
Old 11-11-2015, 06:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Back from our trip to Nw Arkansas and once again, had a great time. A few pics below. Already thinking of next year's date around mid October 2016.

The group at Petit Jean Mountain

Scenery at Petit Jean from Mather Lodge