Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Road Serpents Inc.

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 07-05-2001, 12:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down No Road Serpents at the DVSF !!??

It was with grave disappointment that I did not see one single Road serpent at the Fling. I was really looking forward to seeing this incredibly designed car with all the new adhesive technology.
Although I'm sure I saw the president of the company there. I believe he was a passenger in a black cobra. This person was extremely elusive. At no point could I get him corraled for questions about his product. I also thought I saw a person with similar looks headed for the lake at the Fling wearing a leopard
colored speedo. I was unable to confirm any of these sitings to be the president of Road serpents. Many attempts were made to contact the company but all I got was some lady named Dora taking messages.
I think somebody better get their customer service act together
before I lose all interest in the Road serpent.
Hey, those ERA's are lookin' pretty good !
I did manage to get a picture , but I still can't verify if this is the president of RS in the passenger seat.

A disappointed future customer,

BT SNAKE
Old 07-05-2001, 01:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 302 carb
Not Ranked     

BT Snake

All road seprents purchased so far have gone to Vail, CO.

Seems the people there have taken a liking to the new and improved shape.

Mike

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/mikiec66/
Old 07-29-2001, 02:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

I am sorry to dissapoint the crowds.
Our entire production for Road Serpents for 2001 and 2002 were all sold to a fleet customer.

They will be avilable upon completion of their rental duties. By the time they are de-fleeted, they should have low milage, and some scratches, and minor flaws but they will still be very servicable.

At that point we will make them available to our customers as used vehicles, and provide you with a bill of sale for any amount you would like for us to put in there.It should save you buch of money in taxes.

Those who insist on a brand new one, we could roll the speedometers back and deliver them to you with ZERO miles. Your choice.

Thank you for your understanding.

TURK
Director R.S Fraud Division.
Old 08-12-2001, 06:15 PM
Hoosier Gashole Emeritus
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Wink The Road Serpent King

You'll note the fellow in the ball cap in BT's photo....well that's our beloved leader. I've heard that he personally named his very own cobra "Dora" which is now somewhat road worthy. Our customer relations department released a formal notification that all road serpents that are fleet oriented will have a "H" prefex to denote the rental company and a personal note from the director,
Mr. U. R. Stuck, attesting each vehicles authenticity. Please note that autographed posters will be available at nominal fees.
Thank you for your substantial down payments. The carribean is excellent this time of year,

The Reverend's Son
Old 08-23-2001, 09:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default RS 1/18th Scale Models

Can someone tell me when the 1/18th scale models of the Road Serpents will become available?

As some of you know, there was a mistake, or "misbuild" on some of the Lane Shelby GT-350's - they made a bunch of the black & gold Hertz models without the "H" - now they are collector's items. I'm wondering if the same will happen with Road Serpent models - will the "H" be missing? will they be MORE, or LESS valuable without the "H"? will they be manufactured in Taiwan? California? Indiana?

Goodness knows, since they're (Road Serpent cars) already out of production, the prices ought to be skyrocketing! Where do I get one?

regards,

cobrajeff
Old 08-23-2001, 12:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dear Customers,
Please be aware that effective immediately
1/8th.
1/16th
2/32nd.
7/64th.
8/32nd
23/84th.
scale versions of every car we manufactured will be available. If you register now and pay in advance we will even wrap them and throw in a authographed picture of the artist.
These are bound to become as desirable as anything else we manufactured.
One per household please.
They are signed and numbered. Just tell us what you want us to sign and specify the number of your choice. Must be limited to no more than 6 digits especially on the 2/32nd. scale models.

Road Serpents
Collectibles and Toys Division
Head Toy Maker

TURK
ps. These timeless pieces will be manufactured in California, with foreign labor using only the highest quality American raw materials.
We have discountinued manufacturing the Aluminum editions, since they have a tendency to get flattened in shipment.

These are limited, no speculators please!!

Last edited by Turk; 08-23-2001 at 12:29 PM..
Old 08-23-2001, 12:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427 SC
Send a message via AIM to Specialk Send a message via Skype™ to Specialk
Not Ranked     
Default Ebay

I can see these things going straight to Ebay. Bid early, bid often.

Quote:
Originally posted by Turk
Dear Customers,
Please be aware that effective immediately
1/8th.
1/16th
2/32nd.
7/64th.
8/32nd
23/84th.
scale versions of every car we manufactured will be available. If you register now and pay in advance we will even wrap them and throw in a authographed picture of the artist.
These are bound to become as desirable as anything else we manufactured.
One per household please.
They are signed and numbered. Just tell us what you want us to sign and specify the number of your choice. Must be limited to no more than 6 digits especially on the 2/32nd. scale models.

Road Serpents
Collectibles and Toys Division
Head Toy Maker

TURK
ps. These timeless pieces will be manufactured in California, with foreign labor using only the highest quality American raw materials.
We have discountinued manufacturing the Aluminum editions, since they have a tendency to get flattened in shipment.

These are limited, no speculators please!!
Old 01-30-2002, 09:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have to let everyone who sent in payments for the 4/37" and 3/91' scale models know that they have been discontinued.

If you would like a refund, please give us a little time because all that money was spent on other necessities.

We are good for it, but not right now!

TURK
Customer Service Refunds and Returns
Old 01-31-2002, 07:14 AM
Ed Digges
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #328 w/ 390FE
Not Ranked     

What many of you don't understand is that money for the refunds went towards the purchase of that yacht in the above picture! It was also my understanding that they had to purchase the van as well to tow the yacht home.
Old 01-31-2002, 07:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: EM cobra, 450 inch sbc running a best ET of 9.14..so far..ALL MOTOR...approx 800 horse.............ERA with 482 FE..All Aluminum Engine
Send a message via Yahoo to Hotfingrs
Not Ranked     

I got my new Road Serpent catalog in the mail yesterday, I called the 800 number and was told all scales where in stock, and also three new scales were being introduced at DVSF....
Old 05-19-2002, 06:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA535 with 427FE s.o.& toploader
Send a message via AIM to bonyhadi Send a message via Yahoo to bonyhadi
Not Ranked     

Which models will you be introducing at DVSF II. Obviously with KIT CAR MAGAZINE and MILLER BEER beings present this will be another kodak moment for your fine firm.

p.s. you cashed my deposit check in 1965 and still waiting for my production number, also thanks for the
chili recipes
Old 05-27-2002, 07:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Mr. Bonyhadi,

Our participation in this year's DVSFII will be scaled down because we are unable to send in a second check for the entry fees.

Some fellow named DV is claiming that the first check was insuffcient.
Heck, if one is insuffucient, two or three should be plenty. I offered to send him another check, and another. I would have sent the whole check book. I don't understand what his problem is. He is just being difficult. He would't have no part of it.

So, this year we will be keping a lower profile than last year. Oh,we will be there don't worry about that.

It will be more of a fact gathering, well maybe Parts gathering trip. We will be picking up parts while we are there.
What kind of parts? It don't matter. Tires, whels, car covers, cameras, Walkmans, steering wheels wallets. Whatever is left loose and unattended.

If someone can give us a spot in their room where we can keep an eye on the parking lot and the security people, we'll buy you a beer.
I don't know if we will stay the entire event. There is only so much room in the trailer. It all depends.

See you in London Ohio.

TURK
Manager of Parts Acquisitions
Old 05-27-2002, 08:12 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

darn... I thought we would see the "Flabside" prototype.
Old 05-27-2002, 08:57 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Regarding the "Flabside":

I have it on good authority that a certain Fresno attorney is attempting to convince the proprietor of Road Serpents, Inc. to produce a Flabside.

From what I understand there will be a "coke bottle" shape to it (the center of the car will be bulged out) in order to accomodate years of over eating and the engine will be set back significantly in a desperate attempt to get the weight distribution somewhere within reason.

When I inquired about this I was told that they are accepting deposits.

A delivery date request was ignored.

ERA535
Old 05-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

The Flabside has evidently been delayed--my deposite check was returned (dam*, I was looking forward to having a permanently mounted window tray attached with matching turned aluminum milkshake mixing container).

I understand from totally unreliable sources (ie., the management of Road Serpents) that a special model of the current model was on the drawing boards--called the "Original Gashole Special". The only major difference is that it has a large bore central exhaust with a single pipe. The outlet is really unique in that it remains closed until the motor is started, and then opens in a sphinter-like manner, emiting a rather humanoid exhaust "rap" due to careful tuning of the glasspack. Understand the sound it projects cannot be mistaken for anything else.
Old 05-27-2002, 10:04 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Old 05-31-2002, 08:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA535 with 427FE s.o.& toploader
Send a message via AIM to bonyhadi Send a message via Yahoo to bonyhadi
Not Ranked     

just noticed my checkl for 125% of asking price cleared and understand that production is being scheduled for
both my lowrider and pimp mobile road serpernts. looking forward to taking them out as soon as the steering
design issues are resolved.
Old 05-31-2002, 11:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Mr. Bonyhadi

If I were you I wouldn't make any plans to take your car on any trips any time soon.
No sooner than we went back to production, we have ran into a little problem with OSHA, EPA, FDA,DMV and ERA.

As soon as we can clear our good name and post the necessary bonds, they have assured us we will get our license back.
These people have no sense of humor. On top of all this we have also been slapped with a sexual harrasment suit. That also created a little bit a problem at home with the Mrs. She never liked the receptionist, and now she has a good reason. She is also not too fond of me at this point either.

We are looking for a good lawyer who handles Employment cases, as well as one who can deal with the above listed agencies.
It would be a plus if he can also act as a divorce lawyer.

It is a bad deal all the way around. We have cashed your check so we can pay the contingency fees to a talented lawyer.

TURK
Old 06-13-2002, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

There are no talented lawyers--only creative clients.
Old 06-30-2002, 01:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

When is the DVSFII this year. We didn't make it to DVSFI, we don't want to miss the II...
Just got back from an overseas visit that lasted longer than expected.
Man! Don't mess with the laws out there! They mean business.
Lost 12 lbs in 6 months, but I now speak fluent Malasian!

TURK
God Bless Amnesty International!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: