Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Shell Valley Companies

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 11-18-2004, 03:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: shellvalley 428 ford
Not Ranked     
Talking Shell Valley Service

I PURCHASED MY SHELL VALLEY KIT IN 1987 FROM THE OLD SHELL VALLEY. WORKED TWO JOBS 14 MORE YEARS. NOW, FINALLY BUILDING THE CAR. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THING ABOUT DANA AND THE SHELL VALLEY CO. DANA HAS BEEN SO HELPFUL AND COURTIEOUS IT IS ALMOST HARD TO IMAGINE. THANKS TO DANA AND SHELL VALLEY I AM GOING TO HAVE A VERY NICE COBRA THIS NEXT SPRING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DANA AND SHELL VALLEY TO ANYONE WANTING TO BUILD A REPLICA.

SINCERLY BYRON WRINKLE
Old 11-18-2004, 04:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

I second that......I bought my SV last year....and I have had nothing but top notch service from Dana, Bruce, and the guys. They always bend over backwards for me....sometimes I wonder why they put with me because I'm so anal about things...but I really appreciate all they've done.
Old 11-18-2004, 04:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, Southern Automotive 351C, Toploader
Not Ranked     

Agreed! SV customer service is second to none.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley, 351W - T5, 370 gears
Not Ranked     

Hi Guys....I'm new here and a brand new SV owner.
I live in Toronto, Ontario and I had to jump through more than just a few hoops to get my Cobra home.
Dana and the entire Shell Valley team have been outstanding in working through all of the details required by Transport Canada and have made my introduction to Cobra ownership a joy.
Three cheers for SV.
Pete
Old 11-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Average Guy
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: red Shell Valley, white stripes
Not Ranked     

I bought my kit in '92. The company changed ownership a few years later. Even still, though, they treat me as a valued customer. Dana really strives to be helpful. If I were in the mood to build another car, I'd definitely consider doing another SV car. (I'd just omit all the mistakes I made in building the first one.)
Old 11-22-2004, 05:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley 351W Tremec 2004 Cobra SVT Convertible
Not Ranked     

I purchased mine about three years ago. Rich Lacey delivered it. You couldn't ask for a better company to deal with. No high pressure sales. Everything delivered on time. Anytime you had a question during assembly they were more then willing to help. I enjoyed talking with them last May at the show in Carlisle.
Joe
Old 11-22-2004, 07:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4761, KCR Shelby Alloy 496,760hp
Send a message via AIM to misfit41
Not Ranked     

Shell is a great company,,I bought my car used and Dana has been great,,now if I can just get back to finishing the car,,Tim K

"this whole Adult thing just isnt working for me "

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: