14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2006, 09:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 S/C 351W stroked to 396, by Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     
Smile Superformance For Sale

I hate to do it but I'm selling my Superformance,
It is an Fine example of a Superformance. It is very quick but very streetable.

Royal Blue w/white stripes w/ ¼” White stripes on the outside by the factory
Southern Automotive 351W stroked to 396, 440 + HP 450 + ft lbs torque
15” Trigo knock offs,
Wheel rims and knock offs are highly polished polished
Tremac TKO 5-speed Pro 5.0 shifter
Mighty Demon carburetor
Reed cam valve lift 485 (real nice lope to it ) solid lifter, Comp Cams roller tipped rockers
Dart II Heads that have had the bowls and ports opened and cleaned for better flow
Canton 7 qt. oil pan
Cobra air cleaner w/ 3” K&N filter, & Cobra valve covers
Jet Hot Ceramic coated headers & sidepipes (silver),
Ceramic coated Edelbrock intake (silver)
Aluminum heat shields
Lakewood blowproof bellhousing
Quickjacks (black)
Smith gauges with backwards speedometer
Custom floor mats
Locking gas cap
Brand new Yokohama 295/50 Avids on the rear, 245/60 on the front
QA1 adjustable coilovers
Jacobs ignition system w/ rev limiter & theft determent,
mini shift light mounted on the mirror
Upgraded bigger rear sway bar, and polyurethane bushings
8.8 IRS with 3.73 Traction Lock rear end
Chrome fire extinguisher
Black Tonneau cover, & Black Soft-top w/side curtains
Sun visors
Shoulder harness and lap belt
Chrome plated roll bar
Leather seats, fully carpeted trunk
Shelbys signature on the glove box

All the quality SPF features including dropped drivers floor. This is probably 1 of 1 Superformance Cobras built like this, and probably earliest with the S/C dash and glove box, extra ¼” stripes, round taillights, and the hood has the scoop molded onto the hood (from their roadster), not the pop riveted look that most come with. Has taken 1st place in its class two years in a row at the All Ford show at Moroso Motorsports Park, numerous other first places at car shows, but it is not a trailer queen, we have driven it from central FL to New Orleans, to Panama City (99 East Coast Hot Rod Power Tour), to Atlanta (where we took 2nd place at the DSCC meet), to Nashville, TN (05 Hot Rod Power Tour), and we are already signed up for this years Hot Rod Power Tour, what can I say this car drives great.
It was built in 98, and is registered as a 98, with a 1974 engine

more pictures can be seen in my gallery,

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/s...=10546&cat=500

I tried to upload them but I could not attach them, even as thumbnails.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Last edited by eticket; 10-26-2007 at 07:39 AM..
Old 05-05-2006, 10:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 S/C 351W stroked to 396, by Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     
Smile

I have added more pics to my gallery
Mike
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile Superformance looking for a new owner

Got this today, luckily we have this site, so we know about this scam

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your mail,and immediate response though i have forwarded your vehicle information to my Financial Instituttion for them to be able to release the fund to you, due to time constraint on the fact that we are running short of time.
I'm delighted to tell you that I appreciate your concern and has recommended your vehicle,
with full interest, am will to carry on with this transaction, You are hereby inform that payment will get to you in an amount of $60,000 which cover's the cost of your car and amount for shipment.I have also instructed my Financial Instituttion to release the fund. So you are required to deduct the cost of your vehicle ( car) $48,000 when payment gets to you and refund balance of $12,000 to our agent ( the shipper ) for him to be able to offset shipping payment, tax charges and other cosmetic repair costs.
After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shiper's agent will come for inspection, pick up of vehicle & signing of title papers, make some cosmetic touches and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to the approve destination.
Please confirm your acceptance so that the finance institute will contact you immediately.
Please Forward the following informations;
Names:
Address:
Phone number:
Regards,
AUSTIN

Thanks guys for keeping us informed on the latest scams, but of course I am not to concerned because I am going to be rolling in cash because there is this long lost relative of mine over seas who has found me, and want to deposit millions in my account so their country won't get it

As for the selling of the car, have had a couple of people thinking about it, but first one with cash, will have themselves a first rate Superformance.

Mike
Old 05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF, KC 427
Not Ranked     
Default Scams

It's got to the point you can't sell your cobra without dealing with all the scammers BS.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX-34201
Not Ranked     

I'd be interested in setting up a time to look at it. I'm from Jacksonville and believe your in Melbourne, correct? My days that i'd be available to travel down there would be tues and wed during the weeks. If that is good for you let me know....

Thanks, Keith
Old 05-22-2006, 04:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Keith,
I have sent you an email.

Mike
Old 06-02-2006, 02:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

If anyone is interested I was going to do most of the Hot Rod Power Tour and if any interested parties wanted to check out my car they could as a side benefit, because the tour itself is a BLAST. But thanks to work I am only making the show in Gainesville so if any interested people in the area are looking for a well kept SPF give me a call Sunday, and I'll try to direct you to where my car is parked.
Mike
Old 06-18-2006, 11:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Superformance for sale in FL

Keith,
The last person didn't get financing, even after I gave him the name of three finanicial places that loan money on replicas, anyway I am taking Wed off, because a person is coming out from TX to pick up my 68 fastback I sold on ebay. So if you are still interested, and want to drop by wed after 1pm I'll be home.

Mike
Old 07-01-2006, 07:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Cool Superformance for sale in FL

Well I've been getting quite a few of the scam emails, and figured out a way to find out if they are real, I figure if they are willing to spend this much money on a car, then a few euros for an overseas phone call shouldn't be out of the question, and heck I would even take the phone bill off the price of the car

Mike

Last edited by eticket; 07-14-2006 at 08:38 AM..
Old 07-15-2006, 06:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Price dropped

[size="4"]I have dropped my price to $47,500

Mike
SIZE]

Last edited by eticket; 10-26-2007 at 07:39 AM..