Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Superformance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/)
-   -   Superformance evolution by chassis number (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/101150-superformance-evolution-chassis-number.html)

mattpatt 11-28-2009 12:48 PM

Superformance evolution by chassis number

I've been considering buying a used Superformance Mk3 and have been studying everything about these cars that I can find in the internet. Some time ago I came across a site that had all the design improvements in the Mk3 by chassis number. I failed to bookmark this page and have looked hi and lo to find it since.

Does anyone know where this info can be located?

Much thanks to anyone who can help.

Bill Wells 11-28-2009 01:06 PM

Try this : http://superformance.org/scof/carnumber.html

and this : http://performanceunlimited.com/supe.../features.html

Blas 11-28-2009 01:32 PM

Matt,
Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding a Superformance MKIII... Always glad to help.

patrickt 11-28-2009 02:15 PM

It was all I could do not to post a wise-a$$ response basing the "evolution of the SPF" on stuff that falls off and recent threads biittchin' about the quality control. You know, 1-500 gets you the collapsable rear suspension, 500-750 gets you self-removing calipers, 750-1000 features harmonic suspension fittings....:LOL: But in the spirit of the holiday weekend, I thought I would just let this one pass on by.;)

noblec5 11-28-2009 02:39 PM

Wow Pat, You still couldn't resist could you, with your wise-*ss comments anyway! Maybe its more of your disdain of anything not gold plated and diamond encrusted ERA's that you so much want everyone to know. Wait for the smiley faces to make it all better,:LOL::LOL:**):CRY::CRY:**)

:D

Chris

Bill Wells 11-28-2009 02:42 PM

patrickt - you really don't deserve a response .....however I need to vent as your SPF bashing seems to be a full time thing for you ....If I see SPF, I can expect some snide comment from you . I am happy you have the greatest car in the world .... my 13 yr old SPF has had no problems related to SPF control , it just takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Peace and harmony to all. Bill

patrickt 11-28-2009 02:55 PM

Wait a minute:eek:, I didn't make the post, remember? I took the higher road instead, surely that's worth something.%/

Got the Bug 11-28-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noblec5 (Post 1004951)
Wow Pat, You still couldn't resist could you, with your wise-*ss comments anyway! Maybe its more of your disdain of anything not gold plated and diamond encrusted ERA's that you so much want everyone to know. Wait for the smiley faces to make it all better,:LOL::LOL:**):CRY::CRY:**)

:D

Chris

Usually the :p:p:p:p:p is Patrick's "get of jail free" emoticon. :LOL::p

patrickt 11-28-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got the Bug (Post 1004959)
Usually the :p:p:p:p:p is Patrick's "get of jail free" emoticon. :LOL::p

Sorry, when it comes to the GOOJF issue, I keep a tactical nuke in my back pocket.;)

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d..._jail_free.jpg

mattpatt 11-28-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattpatt (Post 1004934)
I've been considering buying a used Superformance Mk3 and have been studying everything about these cars that I can find in the internet. Some time ago I came across a site that had all the design improvements in the Mk3 by chassis number. I failed to bookmark this page and have looked hi and lo to find it since.

Does anyone know where this info can be located?

Much thanks to anyone who can help.

Bill and Blas: Thanks for the helpful inputs.

Silverback51 11-28-2009 04:49 PM

Great way to welcome a new member Patrick.:rolleyes:

Got the Bug 11-28-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1004961)
Sorry, when it comes to the GOOJF issue, I keep a tactical nuke in my back pocket.;)

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d..._jail_free.jpg

That get out of jail card looks waaaay too new. Your card would have to be dog eared and tattered from overuse by now. :D

patrickt 11-28-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverback51 (Post 1004985)
Great way to welcome a new member Patrick.:rolleyes:

Oh, I'll make it up to him sooner or later when he has some sort of bizarre question.:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got the Bug (Post 1004987)
That get out of jail card looks waaaay too new. Your card would have to be dog eared and tattered from overuse by now. :D

Actually, I still haven't had to use it yet.:) But you never know, the moderators can be fickle and turn on you on a moments notice.

thudmaster 11-28-2009 07:38 PM

Maybe you could fix the starter switch in the era forum then come bash spf.......:LOL::LOL:

madmaxx 11-29-2009 06:28 AM

If you have any questions about newer chassis 2600 and newer give me a shot. I do not think you can find a better replica, I would make sure you at least get the dropped floor pans which came about in the 1500 chassis?. I have never driven one without them but I know my is extremely comfortable to drive.

JBCOBRA 11-29-2009 06:42 AM

Pat-t
A new guy comes on clubcobra and asks some questions..........most likely the same way you did when you first came on here. Why not try and Help the guy out?
I mean let's face it, I know you are proud of yourself for owning the fugliest ERA around, but that doesn't give you license to be ignorant to a new member.
I can't remember a positive/helpful comment from you in ages

patrickt 11-29-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCOBRA (Post 1005093)
Pat-t
A new guy comes on clubcobra and asks some questions..........most likely the same way you did when you first came on here. Why not try and Help the guy out? ... I can't remember a positive/helpful comment from you in ages.

You're absolutely right. There must be something wrong with me.:JEKYLHYDE I'll make it a New Year's resolution to try and improve myself with the coming year.;)

computerworks 11-29-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt (Post 1004989)
Actually, I still haven't had to use it yet.:) But you never know, the moderators can be fickle and turn on you on a moments notice.

Don't put it back in the wallet too soon.

Fickle? Never. Consistent? Always.

This is the Superformance Sub-Forum, set up for the use and enjoyment of SPF owners and other members interested in the brand.

As such, and as stated by others above, trampling on a thread, here and elsewhere, just for yuks is not viewed favorably.

No more, OK? No reply required.

thanks
ron
ClubCobra Moderator

RedBarchetta 11-29-2009 12:53 PM

Hey Patrick. It's official. I looked up azzhole in the dictionary and they now have your picture next to the definition. You are such a d***...too bad the moderators won't put a muzzle on your mug. Ron, thanks for at least firing a warning shot...was way overdue but is appreciated.

Mattpatt, my #747 was built in early 2000 and has been solid as a rock. PM or e-mail me anytime and I'll go over with you what this year build provided as stock.

-Dean

Got the Bug 11-29-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBarchetta (Post 1005155)
Hey Patrick. It's official. I looked up azzhole in the dictionary and they now have your picture next to the definition. You are such a d***...too bad the moderators won't put a muzzle on your mug. Ron, thanks for at least firing a warning shot...was way overdue but is appreciated.

Mattpatt, my #747 was built in early 2000 and has been solid as a rock. PM or e-mail me anytime and I'll go over with you what this year build provided as stock.

-Dean

My vote for the CC Hall of Fame post for 2009. :LOL:

"Danger Will Robinsion, danger! Thread shutdown is imminent!"