Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Superformance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/)
-   -   Superformance raffle (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/110575-superformance-raffle.html)

mtpockets 07-14-2011 11:18 AM

Got my winning ticket. Don't know where I'll put it but it's for a good cause.

bwcobra15 07-14-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtpockets (Post 1140267)
Got my winning ticket. Don't know where I'll put it but it's for a good cause.

hate to disappoint you, but you cant have the winning ticket because i got it yesterday :D

Dennis Mosley 07-14-2011 01:39 PM

You guys make me laugh! I'll take pictures of it once it's safely parked in my garage. Had the ticket blessed by a priest just for good measure. LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

dont 07-15-2011 09:18 AM

Dennis, stacking the odds in your favor I see. Good, luck on cobra #2.:D

DSM351 07-19-2011 09:45 PM

Owner says, "The ticket sales are at 420 paid for. Sales Stop on 8-1-2011 at noon. There will be a little party at the church beginning at 5PM local time (Central Daylight) The drawing will be at 7PM, and the winner will be contacted immediately. "

Info:
Car Raffle | St. Jerome Catholic Church

http://www.stjeromeclute.com/car-raf...raffle-ticket/
Good Luck!

redmt 07-20-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Mosley (Post 1140295)
You guys make me laugh! I'll take pictures of it once it's safely parked in my garage. Had the ticket blessed by a priest just for good measure. LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just serviced my truck , filled it full of fuel and put new tires on the trailer! I'm thinking that I may leave a few days early so I can be there when they pick my ticket. I can load up my new car right then and there and be able to thank everyone personally!!:D:D

bwcobra15 07-20-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redmt (Post 1141503)
I just serviced my truck , filled it full of fuel and put new tires on the trailer! I'm thinking that I may leave a few days early so I can be there when they pick my ticket. I can load up my new car right then and there and be able to thank everyone personally!!:D:D

Now, now - I wouldn't want you to drive all the way from Californy for nothing... I've already got my car hauler serviced and ready to go. I'll be in Beaumont on company business August 2nd, so I might as well hitch it to my truck go a day early to Clute or....

....I may just fly from Dallas to Houston, have my son in Katy pick me up and drive me to Clute, then I'll drive my new prize down to Surfside and enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico up to San Luis Pass onto Galveston island, along the Seawall Blvd, across the Bolivar ferry to Crystal beach, High Island and then on to the Golden Triangle... won't my co-workers be impressed.... :D **) :LOL:

redmt 07-20-2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwcobra15 (Post 1141505)
Now, now - I wouldn't want you to drive all the way from Californy for nothing... I've already got my car hauler serviced and ready to go. I'll be in Beaumont on company business August 2nd, so I might as well hitch it to my truck go a day early to Clute or....

....I may just fly from Dallas to Houston, have my son in Katy pick me up and drive me to Clute, then I'll drive my new prize down to Surfside and enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico up to San Luis Pass onto Galveston island, along the Seawall Blvd, across the Bolivar ferry to Crystal beach, High Island and then on to the Golden Triangle... won't my co-workers be impressed.... :D **) :LOL:

I don't want to pop your bubble but I'm not going to let you drive my new car!! What I would do is offer a discount to the CC members when I sell my Contemporary.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DSM351 07-24-2011 12:07 PM

Here is a Factory Promo Video for SPF:

‪Superformance Factory‬‏ - YouTube

7 more days 'till it goes home.
r

dont 07-31-2011 08:20 PM

Last chance to get in on this raffle. Ticket sales will end at noon on Monday 8-1-11. Someone will be getting a great car for $100 :D

redmt 07-31-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dont (Post 1143624)
Last chance to get in on this raffle. Ticket sales will end at noon on Monday 8-1-11. Someone will be getting a great car for $100 :D

Didn't I read something about a live U Tube broadcast of the raffle?

dont 08-01-2011 05:35 AM

There will be a You tube video of the drawing but I don't believe it will be live.

bwcobra15 08-01-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dont (Post 1143624)

Yes, ME! So ssssshhhh!!! hush!... keep it quiet..... :cool: **)

redmt 08-01-2011 11:50 AM

Did i win?? Did i win?? Did i win?? Did i win??

dont 08-01-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redmt (Post 1143698)

The drawing will be at 7PM today. The winner will recieve a phone call so keep your phone line open.**)

crASH 08-01-2011 04:41 PM

That's 7PM Central.

T Minus 20 minutes and counting...

crASH 08-01-2011 05:07 PM

Dont-

I see you back on-line. Is the deal done. Is there now a winner?

crASH

redmt 08-01-2011 05:27 PM

dont 08-01-2011 05:55 PM

My phone did not ring.:CRY: I will post on the winner as soon as I find out.

slider701 08-01-2011 05:57 PM

My cell phone rang at 7:15 from a number that I didn't recognize and my heart skipped a beat. Turned out it was a coach for a select 9U baseball team my son was trying out for this fall...........so I guess I didn't win the Cobra and my son didn't make the team.

Oh well..........I'll keep playing the Powerball