Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Superformance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/)
-   -   SPF Wheels/Tires For Sale (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/81388-spf-wheels-tires-sale.html)

Lowell W 08-23-2007 04:46 AM

Blas,

Thanks, Buddy, but I really want the full set. Sure would be easier for shipping, though!

Ryan,

I had a front wheel off yesterday and weighed it at 53#. I'd guess another maybe 15# for the rears.

Just let me know when you're ready.

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-23-2007 11:26 AM

Talked to Justin at SPF just a second ago, he had 52 for front and 56 for rear, I am calling now for a quote, I will telephone you as soon as I know. RYan

Blas 08-23-2007 12:50 PM

Lowell,
My note was just a comment that I had 1 odd wheel available (full polish). But it's a Trigo wheel not a WAW wheel and I don't know what or if there are any compatibility issues with the inner hubs. We spoke earlier about the issue with the spinners on Trigo vs. WAW wheels...Now I'll go back to SCOF like I was told to earlier

Lowell W 08-23-2007 08:39 PM

Ryan,

I'll probably be out of town for part of the weekend and back Sunday evening. If I don't have a message from you by then I'll give you a call.

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-24-2007 11:27 AM

Got it, I think my wheels are being delayed on their way from South Africa (damn hurricanes!!), so It may be a week or two until I can send you the 15"s. Have a good weekend! RYan

Lowell W 08-24-2007 08:49 PM

Ryan,

OK, got your phone message. Give me a call when you're ready and I'll drop a check in the mail. And hey...don't burn all the meat off my rear tires, OK? ;)

:LOL:

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-28-2007 10:30 AM

Sorry to everyone who has emailed me and I havent been able to get back to you, looks like Lowell has got the deal done.....so they are sold, sorry for the delayed response BS 2233

Lowell W 08-28-2007 05:36 PM

Yep...they're sold.

Ryan, give me a call when you get your new wheels and I'll drop a check in the mail

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-29-2007 11:39 AM

10-4....................

Lowell W 09-14-2007 04:58 AM

Ryan,

Any word on the new wheels? I tried calling you earlier this week but had the wrong #. Let me know and I'll drop a check in the mail.

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 02-15-2010 09:21 PM

Sold

Received a call ref these, not sure how to remove the thread but they are sold sold sold, almost two years ago,,,,,,sorry Ryan