Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Superformance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/)
-   -   SPF Wheels/Tires For Sale (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/81388-spf-wheels-tires-sale.html)

BlackSnake 08-13-2007 12:15 PM

SPF Wheels/Tires For Sale

I made the move to 17" rims so the original wheels and tires off of SPF #2233 are for sale. The wheels are stock pin drive with BFG radial T/A's (295's in rear). Only 3600 miles on the set. I am asking $950.00 Anybody interested can call my cell 951-750-9383. I am in So Cal if you were wondering. Thanks Ryan

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Lowell W 08-13-2007 12:25 PM

Called.

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-13-2007 05:42 PM

Lowell I called about the shipping price, everyone was busy, I will call as soon as I find the estimated shipping cost Ryan

Lowell W 08-13-2007 06:07 PM

Thanks, Ryan, give me a call and leave a message and I'll call you back.

Lowell

RedBarchetta 08-13-2007 07:26 PM

Shoot, Ryan, where were you 60 days ago?!? :LOL:

-Dean #747

BlackSnake 08-14-2007 09:39 AM

Same place just on the fence about the 17's. Why did you need them.... for a spare? Some big fat racing tires?????

You been to John Force lately? Thinkin bout goin this month again if its not 5000 degrees! Went to Cruzin Grand in Escondido last week , I lnow it is far but you should check it out. All the specifics are on socalcarculture.com Ryan

BlackSnake 08-17-2007 07:34 PM

Lowell everyone at SPF is gone for about a week, so no luck on getting the shipping cost yet, plus if you are not in that huge of a hurry, I can wait (about another week) to get the wheels off my car so I can weigh them to get a more accurate cost on the shipping. I will keep you posted Thans Ryan

BlackSnake 08-17-2007 07:36 PM

They are all in Monterey for the week, I wish i was there!!!! Ryan

Lowell W 08-17-2007 09:03 PM

Ryan,

Great, thanks!

Lowell

double ugly 08-17-2007 10:07 PM

I went to UPS annd FedEx and was really dissapointed at the cost to send four bill board tires. I ended up selling them locally.
John

BlackSnake 08-19-2007 01:00 PM

Lowell I checked through Fed Ex with a rough estimate of 100 lbs per wheel and tire and it was 64 bucks each tire/wheel combo, so 240 to ship, but I dont think they weigh that much and I think to send them from an existing account will be cheaper too.(Superfromance Headquarters) I wil call you when they get back from thier field trip in MOnterey. Ryan

trctrdrvr 08-19-2007 05:25 PM

B S if no one else has stepped up I'm interested, will they fit trigo adapters ?

BlackSnake 08-21-2007 08:52 AM

Tractor Driver,
I am pretty sure Lowell in Illinios wants them he is just waiting for me to confirm that the shipping costs are not out of hand, after I get the wheels off and get em weighed I will let you know what happened with Lowell, and I am not sure if they fit Trigo adapters, they are stock Superformance wheels from a recent build CHasis # 2233, maybe Trigo could tell you, or someone here on the forum. Thanks Ryan

RedBarchetta 08-21-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake
You been to John Force lately? Thinkin bout goin this month again if its not 5000 degrees! Ryan

Ryan, I should be there this Saturday (100 degree heat or not). For me it's only a 5 minute drive so I'm one of the lucky ones. Corvette is supposed to be the featured mark this month, so should be a big crowd on hand. I plan on arriving around 3pm with another local Cobra owner Brian ('496FE' on the forum).

Back on topic, ended up piecing together a spare Trigo set (2 new rears directly from Trigo, 1 new front from a guy in Montana and the other used front from SPF-Irvine). My long-term plans are to mount some Goodyear billboards for both show and go (future track duty...Lord knows when). Will also have the Billboards shaved so that they balance better.

Hope to see you Saturday! Let me know if you plan to attend so we can save you a spot.

-Dean #747

Lowell W 08-21-2007 10:23 AM

Ryan,

Yep, I still want 'em. I called and left a message on your cell phone, so just give me a call when you get a firm number on the shipping and I'll send you a check.

Thanks,

Lowell

BlackSnake 08-21-2007 10:38 AM

Dean we have our once yearly Company Softball game(s) Saturday, not schedueled to be over until 3 pm, so if I can convince the wife to leave from there we may come but I seriously doubt it! THanks for the offer of savin' us the spot though! Enjoy the show Ryan

RedBarchetta 08-21-2007 11:42 AM

Two words, Ryan. GO YARD! :)

Blas 08-21-2007 01:53 PM

(hi-jack)
I have one new fully polished Trigo rear rim available should anyone be interested....PM me directly.
sorry.....
(un Hi-Jack)

BlackSnake 08-21-2007 02:12 PM

Blas get back to SCOF where you belong! I was here first ttttt Ryan

Blas 08-22-2007 07:25 PM