Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 07:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Aluminum CSX4000
Not Ranked     
Default Superformance Sale!

Dear Valued Enthusiast:

Many people are affected by today’s economic state and the pessimistic stories that accompany it. We at Superformance are also concerned about the economy, but feel optimistic that the next six months will show an upward swing. Many of our customers have shared their insights into the market and we believe our cautious optimism is not unfounded. In fact, in the 12 years of Superformance doing business in the USA, we have seen many swings of the economic pendulum.

We all share the passion for performance muscle cars of the sixty’s and find ourselves out on summer weekends enjoying the beauty, elegance, and pure adrenaline of these great machines. These are the moments that take us away from the everyday pessimists and allow us to relax and enjoy life as it was meant to be, behind the wheel of a legendary American muscle car.

However, in the meantime, we feel committed to helping our customers weather the economic storm and find ways to put them in the performance machine of their dreams.

We have come up with a significant way to make this happen.

Effective Immediately:

For the month of May we are making all our Superformance Rolling Chassis available starting at these incredibly low prices...

* Superformance MKIII $ 37,900 ($5,000 discount)

* Superformance GT40 $ 74,900 ($5,000 discount)

* Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe $ 79,900 (New)

FINANCING AVAILABLE

Choose from our Inventory or Place an Order to your Spec w/ Minimal Deposit.
www.427LEGENDS.com

Last edited by CSXNUT; 05-03-2008 at 07:34 AM..
Old 05-03-2008, 11:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default Car packages

Trac sounds like with the offer and some of the great engine deals we have a guy could get into a turn key car for about 55,000.00. Let me know how we can help with any of your engine needs. Thanks, Keith Craft
Old 05-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance MkIII
Not Ranked     

DYNAMIC MOTORSPORTS COBRA OFFER!!

NEW Superformance MK III Rolling Chassis:
This is a brand new chassis in the Superformance color of your choice that includes all the great features that you have come to expect from Superformance such as; PPG show quality paint, Bilstein® shocks, H&R springs, Wilwood vented disk brakes, soft top, tonneau cover, heater/defroster, German leather seats, and more.

351/383 Windsor – 440 H.P. Cobra Special from Performance Engineering:*
This engine package includes a complete professional installation by Performance Engineering; one of the country’s most experienced MKIII installers. This engine is dyno tested, warranted and custom built for the Cobra with forged rods and pistons, aluminum heads, dual plane intake manifold, hydraulic cam and lifters, and stainless steel roller rocker arms.

Complete Engine/Transmission Install Package from Snakebite Performance:
This package has everything you need to get your engine installed in your MKIII. It includes a Tremec TKO 5 speed transmission (the transmission of choice for the MKIII), clutch, bellhousing, driveshaft, stainless expansion tank, Holly carburetor, alternator, starter and much more. Every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, bracket, wire and fitting you need
is included in this kit!

$49,999

This is a limited time offer! Call today at 513-738-4000

*Performance Engineering, LLC is an independent engine builder and installer which has no affiliation with Dynamic MotorSports or Snakebite Performance. Customers
have complete discretion to choose the engine, transmission, and installer of their choice.
**All parts carry only their manufacturers warranties which do not cover labor.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427FE (sold & missed)
Not Ranked     

The plot thickens...................
Old 05-05-2008, 03:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wow, no need to buy used at that price!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Very similar to my 1st question on a 1st date....."just how low can you go"???

Yep, still single
Old 05-05-2008, 03:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

That is a great price on a very nice car.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Don't you love the free market economy!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:55 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnewell View Post
The plot thickens...................
It's going to make several SPF owners who are trying to sell their older cars rather unhappy I can tell you that. Then again I wonder how this will effect the rest of the market with it's trickle down affect.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Good point Bill................I just hope it doesn't trickle up!!

As a previous owner, SPF's are awesome cars. Since the opening of the "sales territory", I really hope this does not affect the entire cobra market.......but I think it will.

I remember when I purchased mine #1299, "the price" was "the price" except for a few deals on options.

Not sure who it was @ SPF that came up the hair-brained idea to open the sales territory, but I can tell you from experience that it does not and will not work. All it does is lower profit margins and piss people off.

I am afraid that the strong SPF dealer network that was once in place and was also a great selling tool will also be affected by this lame move.

The consumer benefits but at the cost of service......just my thoughts and nothing more.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     

I have been looking to get some thing different and now the prices are starting to stir my interest even more.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi tech 427 SC
Not Ranked     

Can you imagine how many rollers Kirkham could sell at this price?
Old 05-05-2008, 09:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

This emphasises what I have said in the past. If you buy a new cobra try to buy the best of the best with respect to the replica make and drivetrain choice or you will have a very tough time selling when the market is saturated 2-4 years from now.

If these prices are temporary and a relatively small number of cars are moved then the long term effect is nil. If these are the new advertised price it will be difficult to sell anything used without some pretty high $$$ options and drivetrains.

I can attest to Dynamic and PE since I have dealt with them. If you are looking at a new SPF I do not think you can beat the deal they are offering.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 514 ci
Not Ranked     

This is a great deal for anyone who has been setting on the fence or has been comparing brands. SPF is tough to beat for the money even at the regualr price. I'm not saying that SPF is any better or worse than anyone else (thought I would trhow that in before someone starts throwing rocks at me). There are a lot of other great cars out there. But SPF has always been competitive for what you get at the price you pay. With this one month reduction (well.....24 more days), they are even a better deal.

This is something that is being driven on the SPF USA level and not a reduction in price at the dealer level. When SPF takes the discount away, I would not be looking for the dealers to continue it. They don't have that much profit in them.

Since this is a temporary deal, it is just going to make it possible for some to buy a bran new car, drive it for a few years and get back out of it really cheap. I may buy a second just for the heck of it.

Uncle Fester
Old 05-08-2008, 06:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I may buy a second just for the heck of it.

LOL!! I was thinking the same. Use one as a dailey driver!!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Smart move by superformance. I just wish the gas price wasnt on the way to the moon.