14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2024, 06:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Texas Cobra Club Spring Mee 2024

This will be the 25th Anniversary of the Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet. We are excited to have you join us in San Marcos, Texas, April 3-7. Our event will be at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center.

If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately after registering, you have not completed the process.

Tee shirt sales are also open.

Please review the TCC Spring Meet Parking Policy on the registration website. In 2023 we maxed out our parking lot space with over 70 trailers and were in an overflow situation.

https://texascobraclub.org/pages/2024_parking/

Thanks ~ Ken Walker​
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes

Last edited by Seagull81; 01-21-2024 at 06:44 AM..
Old 03-21-2024, 02:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Howdy to all!
This year’s Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet is just around the corner and excitement is building every day. This year will be our 25th Anniversary and is shaping up to be one of our best events ever!!
However, this year, we will be experiencing a few obstacles during our event. As you are aware of, on Monday, April 8, the day after our event, central Texas, especially the Texas Hill Country will be ground-ZERO for the solar eclipse. The area is expecting thousands of tourist and (believe it or not) several counties have already issued “States-of-Emergency” (Go figure!) We were even “price-gouged” a little trying to find overnight parking lot security.
Cruising the Hill County on Friday and Saturday (April 5-6) or anywhere west of the I-35 may be tricky, congested, and aggravating at best. So, you better hit Luckenbach on Wednesday or Thursday!!
We are working to create alternative activities and routes for “East and South” of San Marcos for Friday and Saturday. (Thanks, Douglas Jensen !) Hopefully, the solar eclipse folks don’t damper our fun in the least.
Also, we are planning a 25th anniversary photo shoot on Friday, April 5 at 4:30pm at a location very near the Embassy Suites. (Maps will be in your Welcome Packet) Please make arrangements to join the group photo. Hamburger cookout will begin around 6:30 after the photo shoot.
During the Saturday Night Banquet, I plan on showing a slideshow/video representing all 25 years of the Texas Cobra Club. Please plan on joining us for this showing even if you are not participating in the meal. As usual, we will play a few games, have a silent auction, give away a few raffle prizes and have a great meal together.
Looking forward to seeing y’all in a few days!!
Now back to your regularly scheduled program……….
Texas Cobra Club
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 03-27-2024, 01:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

2024 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet - Update 03.26.24
The TCC has been invited for a "private tour and showing" at Hennessey Performance on Thursday, April 4th from 10am to noon. They rarely offer such tour to anyone other than potential buyers.
https://www.hennesseyperformance.com/
In addition, Hennessey Performance is in the early stages of designing a Cobra replica as part of their line-up. They want us to be part of their focus group on features for their new build.
This is a limited guided tour and you cannot just show up anytime on April 4th.
I need to get a headcount of those of you wanting to participate in the tour and focus group activities. Use the link below to access a spread sheet to sign up the tour.
Hennessey Performance is located in Sealy, TX at
9281 SW I-10 Frontage Road, Sealy, TX 77474. They are a little over 100 miles from the Embassy Suites.
Use the sheet to sign up.
https://docs.google.com/.../12Bk3lkR...7lSedy.../edit...
If you cannot open the spreadsheet link, just reply to this post that you would like to participate.

Thanks,
Ken
Texas Cobra Club
Old 03-30-2024, 05:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet - Update 03.29.24
Online registration and Saturday Night Banquet Tickets will close at 6pm on Sunday, March 31st. No Banquet Ticket will be sold on-site. I have to turn in a headcount on Monday morning.
On-site registration will open at noon on Wednesday.
Due to a very busy weekend of activities, we will not be publishing an updated Who's Coming list this week.
See you with the other cool kids in San Marcos!!
Texas Cobra Club