Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   "cobras by the bay" part 3-roll call (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/20984-cobras-bay-part-3-roll-call.html)

stuck 10-23-2002 05:56 AM

Blake, call me if you have any questions....good work. You may not have to remove the distributor, just find TDC again and see where the rotor points. Use that for your #1 and go from there...how about the starter, did you get a replacement?
Good luck,
Ryan

scr11 10-24-2002 07:43 PM

Paul - I look forward to making the drive from Houston. I'll call the Ramada you mentioned to reserve a room.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate as I'll be driving the Cobra!
See you in a few weeks.

Scott, SPF#1230

Snacol 10-26-2002 07:54 AM

Corpus event

Can you give the details again the Ramada # and if there is still room for some cobras...Thanks for the info...is there a place to put the cars at night..?

paul cass 10-28-2002 08:24 AM

hey scott
sorry, been away for the weekend. the ramada inn is 361 882-8100. tell them that you are with the cobra club. right now my shop is full i believe, but i do have other places to store the cobras overnight-so don't worry. i'll be posting another post later this week and then the final details next week. sure be nice to see some nice weather for a change.
paul

Ed Csoltko 10-28-2002 09:24 AM

Your alive!

Paul; I'm glad to hear that you were out of town and okay. I posted a thread "Corpus?" several days ago wondering if you got sucked away with all those "tornados" down in Corpus. :p

paul cass 10-28-2002 11:33 AM

hey ed
all the bad weather missed me. it rained almost 6 inches in less than an hour so we had a lot of flooding but nothing else. they put our school in a "lock down" where all the kids and teachers had to stay in their classroom when the first toronado hit. after about and hour and a half they released the students. you could have used a boat to travel from my school as it looked like we were on an island. glad i had a big truck in order to get out. district called off school on friday because of all the water and wind damages to different parts of the city. took advantage of the free time to get caught up on things. we left later friday for the tennis torney in austin and then got back late last night. rain played havoc with the torney in austin. well now i can concentrate on the cobra by the bay event. still raining here. it can rain all it wants to now as long as its clear the weekend of my event. anyway thats where i was. back to school and reality now. thanks for asking.
paul

Dennis Mosley 11-01-2002 05:32 PM

paul,

Dwight Murry just told me that he is going to make the trip as well. He will drive down from Houston on Saturday morning. Looks like we may have 5 cars coming down from the Houston area.

mustangmendez 11-01-2002 07:48 PM

Were there

Pual Count me in for 2 and 1/2 no Cobra trying to hook up with the S.A . bunch on friday afternoon and will stay till Sunday at the Ramada hope the weather mmmmm no it will be great !Looking to get out and clear my mind .Also to meet some cobra nuts in person .
Mustang Mendez

kountzecobra 11-01-2002 07:55 PM

Think positive! The weather WILL be GREAT next weekend. I am looking forward to this!

stuck 11-01-2002 09:13 PM

The weather will be superb...gotta wear shades....! **)

SilverCobra 11-03-2002 06:43 AM

One less Cobra in Corpus

Paul - it appears that I will be a no show for the Corpus event. Friday afternoon, my wife slipped on a wet sidewalk and fractured a bone in her upper arm/shoulder. :CRY: She is still pretty sore, but ok and the emergency room put her in a sling until we see the orthopedic doctor next week. Surgery is doubtful based on the x-rays, but she will be one handed for about 4 or 5 weeks. I'll let you know if something changes, but right now don't count on me.:(

mustangmendez 11-05-2002 06:13 AM

Hey Paul got it right this time sorry . So is everything ok in Corpus or we need to bring the scuba gear ?
Mustang Mendez