Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Which group will have the most Cars @ Austin (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/37960-group-will-have-most-cars-austin.html)

Dennis Mosley 01-20-2003 09:07 AM

Which group will have the most Cars @ Austin

It's time for the smack talking to begin!

I have already informed the Royal one that the Houston group will out number the Dallas group when it comes to cars at the Austin event.....We will out number the Austin group too!!!!

:MECOOL: :MECOOL: :MECOOL:

I am putting out the challenge...now you guys bring it on!!!!!:p :p

el Aggie presidente (for just a couple more weeks)

Gary Morris 01-20-2003 09:46 AM

Yeah Right

Hey Dennis......IN YOUR DREAMS:D :D :D

DALLAS WILL BE THE LARGEST GROUP>>>>NUFF SAID:3DSMILE:

**) **) **) **) **)

Gary

Gary Morris 01-20-2003 09:54 AM

Hey Dennis...We allready have 20 signed up without even trying. I don't think you Houston boys even know the whereabouts of 20 cars....hehehehhe!!!!

Bring em on!
TCC -Dallas Chapter---The Biggest in Texas

Ed Csoltko 01-20-2003 10:09 AM

I'm Still Shaking the Austin Trees

Austin will be the smallest unless magic happens.:LOL:

Dennis Mosley 01-20-2003 11:07 AM

Gary,

don't be counting those out of towners in your group. I'm waiting to see if Tn or Ok out numbers Austin%/ %/

James Baldwin 01-20-2003 11:11 AM

Can't let an Aggie show me up!!! Just for that, I am going to find more cars to bring. :)

Thorin 01-20-2003 11:16 AM

What About San Antonio

If Snakeeyes bring all his interesting vehicles, San Antonio will win, no questions asked.

David Lowell

427Aggie 01-20-2003 11:28 AM

We should specify Cobra's not cars...if we do cars we win hands down...hell Don Barnes semi counts as 10 :)

with trucks and trailers Dallas is at 40....woohoo we win.... If we can get the group that comes out most times to our meetings we should have over 25 cars easy just out of Dallas....

Matt

Dennis Mosley 01-20-2003 11:42 AM

We are counting only Cobras here. The guys up north seem to be pretty confident...

If they only knew...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jrussell 01-20-2003 12:19 PM

Good luck, Dennis!!

Dennis,
The Metroplex wins this deal, hands down!!
John R.

Gary Morris 01-20-2003 12:59 PM

Dennis...the 20 I'm counting are just the 20 that are signed up and come to our monthly meetings whether they live in Dallas, Garland, Mesquite etc....etc...are still considered "The Dallas Group" . You better start looking for friends with Cobras...lots of them!

Gary

ItsOnlyMoney 01-20-2003 01:11 PM

Non Blue Ones

I say we only count the non blue cobras.
The Dallas Group has a whopping ......... 3 non blue ones!

David

Gary Morris 01-20-2003 01:13 PM

David......are you looking to move to Houston???

We can help!

Gary

Naja 01-20-2003 01:22 PM

Hey, I look for quality over quantity.
If you got got both, so much the better.
Right, Dennis?!?!

jrussell 01-20-2003 02:04 PM

Wow!

Hey Frank,
You are absolutely correct, and we still win!!
John R.
I'll be able to make it to the top of the Origin garage for 4 years running!!!!!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dennis Mosley 01-20-2003 02:15 PM

This particular challenge is ALLLLL about Quanity!!!!!:D :D

And I like David's idea, we will only count the non-blue cars from Dallas and all the cars from everywhere else.

Hey I didn't think it up, it was one of your own! Way to go David!!!!;) :3DSMILE: ;)

427Aggie 01-20-2003 02:25 PM

We dont' claim david....he is a strange one...>David your going to be lucky if you can drive your car off when we get to Austin..I would suggest you leave it in the trailer.

Matt

snakeeyes 01-20-2003 02:53 PM

Only Cobras, huh?

Guess I need to cancel that semi transporter.:LOL:

Bob

SilverCobra 01-20-2003 07:08 PM

Talkin trash huh!!

Oh Yeah - well my momma can beat up your momma:p

Dennis - The question is not will DFW bring more Cobras than Houston - but will Houston be able to cover the spread?? Based on the pre-registrations to date, here is score:

52 Registrations

DFW - 24
Houston - 8
Austin - 8
San Antonio 4
Corpus 2
Tyler - 1
Tennessee - 2
New Orleans - 1
Arkansas - 1

Guys - should we let Dennis go ahead and annex the rest of the state as Houston suburbs?:JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE

ERA600hp 01-21-2003 05:19 AM

Children, Children

We all know that the Dallas group doesn't have a chance if we don't count the blue one's. :p

I guess for the FIRST time they'll mean something! :CRY:

Or they'll be WORTH something!!?? :p :D

Love You morris!! :rolleyes: