Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Austin Augest Meet Lets make Ed Proud of us (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/43588-austin-augest-meet-lets-make-ed-proud-us.html)

joe garland 07-28-2003 09:35 AM

Day or night works for me. I think we would get more cars if we did the 11:00 o'clock time frame tho.

renaissance man 07-28-2003 04:28 PM

Gregg, you can have my car! If the price is right? Make me an offer!!!!

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...threadid=43364

james-w 07-28-2003 06:10 PM

I prefer PM.

James

mustangmendez 07-29-2003 06:29 AM

OK

It is looking good for the pm , Anymore ?
Ed C .
Dee
Neil
G
Pm is good for me .
Big T

Ed Csoltko 07-29-2003 09:27 AM

AM or PM

Either time is fine with us.

97CasperCobra 07-29-2003 08:32 PM

I'm sure our SVT Cobra group would LOVE to join you guys, if you'll let us, but we can't do the one in August. Maybe in '04 we can get one going. Have an awesome time, wish we could be there.

Mike

Cobra Dude 07-29-2003 08:37 PM

I be there -- just let me know what time.

Cammer 07-30-2003 05:42 AM

We're open for either time AM or PM - PM would be a nice change and we could be there for the car show in Georgetown - let's decide - okay!!!

mustangmendez 07-30-2003 06:11 AM

Ok

Ok this is Final
8-16-03
4:00 pm
Ren Mans Place {Nonnas Restaurant }# {512-863-3442 }
ck out his map for Directions .
All said and done !
:JEKYLHYDE
Big T

Cobra Dude 07-30-2003 09:39 AM

I'm going to add some confusion by changing my vote to .... I'm in on the 16th if it's in the PM. I just remembered that I have an event to go to in Salado for the first half of that day.

Peace yo!
-Neil.

Cobra Dude 07-30-2003 09:41 AM

Dammit Tony, If you post a few seconds before me, then my post looks out of place and I look like I'm loco. Please consult me in the future before posting! :LOL: :3DSMILE: :p

Cheers,
-Neil.

mustangmendez 07-30-2003 10:18 AM

What !

Ok Cobra Dude so if we lose with the less amount of people and Cobras .
You Will get the Lap Dance from Tom :LOL: :LOL:
One of those real close in your face dances ......
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Big T

Cobra Dude 07-30-2003 10:24 AM

Not sure what the lap-dancing Tom story is about, but no thanks. BTW, thanks again (sarcastic) ... this visual is going to warp me for the rest of the day, or life. :LOL:

Cheers,
-Neil.

Gregg(What's his name)? 07-30-2003 11:49 AM

Neil gets the lap Dance!

Tony made the call. If we lose then Neil gets the lap dance from Tom.

Neil boy are you Lucky:JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE

Gregg H

Cobra Dude 07-30-2003 12:50 PM

Errr...ahhhh.... ooops .... look like I'm ...ahh... busy all that day. Yeah! That's it! -- I can't make it at all that day. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :LOL:

Speaking of lap dances, when are we going to do a meet at Sugars etc?

Cheers,
-Neil.

mustangmendez 07-30-2003 04:04 PM

Cobra Dude

Ok ck out the trend by James Baldwin Austin ,Houston,S.A.,and Dallas .There grasshopper you will find your prize !
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Big T

renaissance man 07-30-2003 05:12 PM

Sugar's !!!!!! I'm in!!!!!! (Not that I've ever been there, you know? Anyway, anybody wishing to have an advanced copy of the menu, please email me and I'll send it in Word format.

Tony, I'll need a head count just to ensure that I'm on top of the food order with my suppliers. I can hold 52 people. Well, 53 since Tom is going to be in Neil's lap.

Ciao for now.....

Ren Man:LOL:

mustangmendez 07-31-2003 05:59 AM

Head Count Start

Count me in for 2 adults and 1 child .
Thats Funny 53 :LOL: :LOL:
This already is getting off good .
Big T

Gregg(What's his name)? 07-31-2003 08:13 AM

My count!

2 adults 2 kids.

Gregg H