Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Austin Augest Meet Lets make Ed Proud of us (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/43588-austin-augest-meet-lets-make-ed-proud-us.html)

Ed Csoltko 07-31-2003 10:17 AM

Head Count

Kathy and I will be there!

What's on the menu?

Gerhardt Gast 07-31-2003 10:20 AM

I'll be there. Maybe with my son and my wife or a mistress. ;)
Anybody besides me and Ren Man musically inclined? Bring our instruments and voices, and perhaps add a little music to the inside of Nonna's? Just a goofy thought. Something different. I know Stretch is a pro player. Haven't seen him in a while though.

Gerhardt

Cobra Dude 07-31-2003 11:39 AM

Found the thread. You are a warped bunch of individuals. :3DSMILE: And notice I say "you", not "us" .... I'm still not sure whether to be embarrased or proud to be associated. :LOL: :3DSMILE: **)

Count me in for 1. Kid or adult is up to you.

And I'll vote no for the music. Generally I don't like live bands while having dinner. But if you want to do this after, no prob.

I'm quite musically inclined actually -- I can play awesome stuff on that instrument called a "CD-player".

Cheers,
-Neil.

stuck 08-01-2003 05:50 PM

I'll try to make it up...maybe Brady will have his car registered by then as well...
See ya,
Ryan

Gregg(What's his name)? 08-05-2003 12:34 PM

TTT

COME ON GANG

mustangmendez 08-05-2003 07:43 PM

More More

We Need more people ....... :eek:
Lets make it good .
Big T

mustangmendez 08-07-2003 09:33 AM

Wow

Austin Have you seen the amount of views on this thread ?
509 veiws and only 45 replies who is cking us out ?

Dalllas has 498 veiws and 26 replies we win !:LOL: :LOL:
who is cking you guys out ?:JEKYLHYDE

Dont Forget Aug. 16th 4:00 pm Ren Mans Place Round Rock
Everyone is invited .
Please let him know how many are going to be there .

Big T

Ed Csoltko 08-08-2003 10:22 AM

Can't make It!

I forgot to check with the boss, we got a 2:00pm wedding and recepition to attend. I wanted to check out Renman's cooking. I'll see everyone next month at Tony's place.

Cobra Dude 08-08-2003 11:15 AM

Hang on a second here ... the title of the thread includes "... let's make *ED* proud of us ...", and you're bailing out on us. Tch, tch, tch. :p

So I'm thinking if I'll bring the Cobra or not. It's freakin' hot out there!!! Ya'll don't want to change this to 4AM instead do ya? :D

Cheers,
-Neil.

97CasperCobra 08-09-2003 05:57 AM

I can make it....as long as your cars don't bite my lowly 97. ;)

Probably will only be out on Sat with you guys, but would like to join you and drool over some "real" Cobras :D. Any way I can get directions to the place or something?? How will I get in touch with you guys???

Gregg(What's his name)? 08-10-2003 04:16 AM

NEIL need a co pilot?

Neil,

Ping me if you need a copilot.

Gregg H

Cobra Dude 08-10-2003 09:03 AM

Surely Gregg, and believe it or not, the Cobra now sleeps in a storage place, just a few blocks from your house. I'll come pick you up. Tell me what time is good for you.

Cheers,
-Neil.

renaissance man 08-10-2003 09:54 AM

BTW....Our place is in Georgetown, not Round Rock. Does anyone need a menu emailed to them?

Cobra Dude 08-10-2003 09:58 AM

Sure Dave, I'm curious what the menu looks like.

Cheers,
-Neil.

mustangmendez 08-11-2003 11:18 AM

Oopss

Ok Georgetown not Roundrock
Directions to 8-16-03
Austins August Meet
4:00 PM
Ren Man Quote :::: I can stay open as long as you like...Who said, "It's good to be the king!"? Directions will follow as soon as I can attach a mapquest map. In a nutshell, take I-35 to exit 261. Go East (right) past the HEB to the third light (about 1 mile). That is "Austin Ave". Go North (left) on Austin Ave about 3 blocks to the first light. That is 8th Street. Turn Right on 8th Street and go two blocks. The address is 124 E. 8th Street in Georgetown. There is no sign on the building but it's green, white and red like the Italian or Mexican flag. Phone number there is 863-3442. I can email a menu to anyone that would like one in advance. I have it in Word format.

See You Guys there
Big T

Gregg(What's his name)? 08-12-2003 06:00 AM

Thanks Neil

for the ride. The wife is now going on Saturday. SO I won't be able to copilot for you. We are leaving the house at about 3:30 so we can get to Restuarant by 4:00pm.

We still need more people to show up.

Gregg H

97CasperCobra 08-12-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 97CasperCobra

Probably will only be out on Sat with you guys, but would like to join you and drool over some "real" Cobras :D. Any way I can get directions to the place or something?? How will I get in touch with you guys???

:confused:

mustangmendez 08-12-2003 10:04 AM

Casper

Come on down and hang with us Casper bring the Mustang Cobra ,I just had some mixed feeling bought your car because a real good friend of mine just got killed a little over a year ago and he owned 2 mustang Cobras 1 ,2002 black and one 96 white Cobra .I did some work on both cars .He was one of the best persons I have meet .
Please don't take this wrong it is just something I have to deal with .The directions are above and my cell # is 512-738-1835 Feel free to call me
Tony :3DSMILE:

97CasperCobra 08-12-2003 11:09 AM

Re: Casper

Quote:

Originally posted by mustangmendez

Please don't take this wrong it is just something I have to deal with .The directions are above and my cell # is 512-738-1835 Feel free to call me
Tony :3DSMILE:

Damn Tony sorry to hear. I'll call you when I come into town that weekend and we can get sorted out. My g/f and I are looking forward to meeting some of you guys, hangin out and cruising. Take care man.

Mike

renaissance man 08-12-2003 03:38 PM

Nell and I went looking at the new Cobra's last night at Mac Haik Ford. Shi !!!!! $41,000 for a Mustang???? That's nuts? Convertible, true....but even the hardtops were $37k! and change! A really blah 6-banger with auto was $20k !