Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   TCC Event Shirts etc... LOOK HERE (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/50112-tcc-event-shirts-etc-look-here.html)

stuck 02-04-2004 01:54 PM

TCC Event Shirts etc... LOOK HERE

I am organizing the design and purchase of the event shirts for the end of the month. We will make the usual t-shirts with the large TCC logo on the back that you are familiar with and we will also make an event shirtwith...5th annual TCC Event etc...and a unique design for this particular event.

Merchandise:

Is there any interest for a polo type shirt with the TCC logo?

Is there any interest in more hats with the TCC logo like we had last year?

Windbreakers similar to last year?

Bags?

I could even get belt buckles if anyone has an interest (you never know).

You name it and we can probably get it done...I just want to get a feel for the interest before I spend a lot of time on it.

Sizes:
I typically order a majority in the XL size for the t-shirts and quite a few less of the others. If you need a L or XXl or XXXL, Let me know! so I can get an idea on how many to order. Just post below...

If you see something above you are interested in let me know and maybe I will have some made. I will also be posting previews of the shirts, bags etc. that we can get.

There will be more info to come!

Thanks,
Your Soon to be Former Prez

Todd Spence 02-04-2004 02:21 PM

I'd buy a hat and polo besides the t-shirt. Thanks

lewismc 02-04-2004 02:28 PM

I'd be interested in a polo and possibly a hat. Obviously in addtion to the T-shirt. I'm working on my beer belly but I'm still a size L.

Lew

Goober 02-04-2004 02:37 PM

I would take a polo shirt xl and also a hat, maybe a windbreaker
Mark

gsharapa 02-04-2004 04:12 PM

T-Shirt, Polo and Hat (Size Large)

mbishop 02-04-2004 05:48 PM

Ryan,

I'll take two T-shirts, L and XXL.

Thanks,
Mark

kountzecobra 02-04-2004 06:23 PM

Ryan, I need two XXL pleeze?:)

RPRICE 02-04-2004 06:34 PM

Polo, t shirt size L
Richard
memphis

mrmustang 02-04-2004 06:34 PM

Ryan,

I'll be more than happy to quote you on the embroidered hats and polo shirts if you like......All you need to do is send me a Gif or Jpeg of the design............Or if you have the artwork already digitized, a copy of that.............

Bill S.

PS: Sorry, I know, a shamless plug for my fledgling company :JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE

CowtownCobra 02-04-2004 07:40 PM

A couple of XL polo shirts and a couple of XL t-shirts and an embroidered hat would be great!

ERA600hp 02-04-2004 08:45 PM

1 xxL Polo
1 xxL T shirt

1 L Polo

For the Queen and I

stuck 02-04-2004 09:43 PM

Okay, so we'll definitely do some hats again along with the polo shirts.

Keep it coming with the specific sizes for t-shirts etc. and if you know for sure you want something. I'll use this to jusge what percentage to order in which sizes. By posting here, we will also make sure there's one reserved for you.

stuck 02-04-2004 09:46 PM

Mr. Mustang, I will keep it in mind, but last time I had something printed out of town....we'll just say "oh boy". What a nightmare....I like to see and preview things like this before large quantities are produced. Thanks again though...

427Aggie 02-05-2004 05:04 AM

Ryan,

How about 1 polo and 2 event shirts all XXL. I could use 2 new hats too...one blue one Tan.

Matt

427Aggie 02-05-2004 05:10 AM

By the way when do we get to see the shirts Ryan?

Matt

Gregg(What's his name)? 02-05-2004 06:12 AM

Shirts for me!

Ryan,

2-polos and 2 T-shirts(1 each XL 1 each 1 Lge)

Gregg H

jrussell 02-05-2004 07:24 AM

Yup, I'm buyin'!

Ryan,
2 polos @ XL
2 T-shirts XL
2 hats- tan & blue
probably a couple of medium t-shirts also for the family.
Thanks,
John R.
ps. do you have approximate $$ yet?

stuck 02-05-2004 07:41 AM

I'm saving the shirt for the event this time, they will be dark blue and thats all I will say. They will be nice...

Ed Csoltko 02-05-2004 07:56 AM

I'll take two XL tee shirts.

I would like a TCC belt buckle. What kind of design do you have in mind?

bittentoo 02-05-2004 08:23 AM

2 polos-1L, 1 XL
2 t-shirts-1L, 1XL
2 hats

If you have any mediums, substitute them instead of the large for Mrs. Bittentoo:)