Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Mr. Morris's Birthday (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/61775-mr-morriss-birthday.html)

ERA600hp 02-21-2005 06:39 AM

Mr. Morris's Birthday

Happy Birthday

Mr Morris, I know your birthday isn't untill Thursday, But I needed to post something today because I might forget!!

May you live long and prosper!! ;)

Love You Man !! :)

The Royal Rhubarb

kevinR 02-21-2005 10:06 AM

happy b-day from me as well. wish i could be there to pour something over your head :)

4RE KLR 02-21-2005 06:30 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY :p

Friends like you guys are really hard to find.

I miss you all!

Bud Man 02-21-2005 06:39 PM

Happy Birthday, Big Fella...

I'll catch up with ya one of these days!:D

Bud:JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE :JEKYLHYDE

hey,littlecobra 02-21-2005 06:52 PM

Hey, Steve Parks! The trailer is just great. Will be gearing it up for Austin in a week or two....
Thanks!
Kristen

jwoodard 02-21-2005 08:17 PM

A real big.....................

Happy Birthday to you Gary! Here's wishing you many more.

:3DSMILE: :3DSMILE: :3DSMILE:

4RE KLR 02-22-2005 06:13 AM

Kristen,

I told you it was a nice trailer. It pulls really well. I am glad you enjoy it. Can you back it into your driveway ok, yet?

Have fun in Austin.

Didn't mean to take away from Mr. Morris' B-day.

Gary, You are only as old as you look... or is that as old as you feel? :p

Happy Birthday bud:JEKYLHYDE

Clois Harlan 02-22-2005 06:20 AM

Have a great TEXAS sized birthday Gary. I wish you sunshine and a warm breeze for cruizin all day long. I also hope you catch only green lights and no traffic in the fast lane.

Have a great day.

Clois

Clois Harlan 02-22-2005 06:22 AM

Steve,

Good to see you on the board again. I hope all is well.

Clois

hey,littlecobra 02-22-2005 06:28 AM

We didn't 'hijack' the thread, Steve! Since I bought the car from Gary, and the trailer from you, well it all connects... ;) so, happy birthday, big boy!!!!

kingair 02-22-2005 07:58 AM

Happy Birthday Gary, I think we should toast you in Austin, literally!
Greg n Vic

392cobra 02-22-2005 08:30 AM

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY Gary !

Have you started hinting to Susan about wanting a spanking ?:3DSMILE:

ItsOnlyMoney 02-22-2005 09:29 AM

Happy Birthday Gary.

David

snakeeyes 02-22-2005 01:24 PM

Happy birthday, Oh Wise and Ancient One!:3DSMILE:

Bob

Gary Morris 02-22-2005 01:37 PM

Hey somebody screwed up! It ain't my birthday...much less #50...thanks Fred.....BUT really it's not my birthday. It's my good friends John Russell and Robert Boudreaux birthday....Honestly....I would tell you guys if I was having a birthday but I'm not..................having any more period :-(

Gary

hey,littlecobra 02-22-2005 01:54 PM

you don't lie too good do you, ol' man!!!! :p

boy, we're even getting an early start! Aren't you loved!!!! ;)

392cobra 02-22-2005 04:29 PM

Just Curious

Gary,
Is your fast approaching 50th birthday like Kristen's 29th birthdays ?

mustangmendez 02-22-2005 05:22 PM

Happy Birthday Tom
Where is the Party ?????

Tony ,Nickey ,and Wyatt Mendez

Mirrorman 02-22-2005 07:11 PM

Well Gary, If it is your Birthday...have a Very Happy One...if it isn't, know that we ALL wish you many, many Happy B'days, whenever you decide to celebrate them!!

Jim :)

kevinR 02-22-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gary Morris

Hey somebody screwed up! It ain't my birthday...much less #50...thanks Fred.....BUT really it's not my birthday. It's my good friends John Russell and Robert Boudreaux birthday....Honestly....I would tell you guys if I was having a birthday but I'm not..................having any more period :-(

Gary

already suffering memory loss? first sign (well, one of the first) of getting old.

gary, your friends wouldn't lie to you about your own birthday? would they?

remember the phrase "memory moment"

:)